• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Fino

Smash Master
Well i dont take inui seriously. look at it like this inui lost to atomsk. finos olimar is better than atomsk. steeler beat fino at the tourney
*is still crying about that

Steeler!!!! I'm calling you out
You may be ash, but I'm gary... and beating your minions worked for him. Next time... next time... I won't go down. Not without a fight. You're now my rival... and I won't stop until I defeat you.

~Fino :crying: :mad:

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Whoa what's this trash talk? (who are we talking about...I am so far behind on wtf you guys have been up to.)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Um actually I think Pit actually wins in that exchange. If I recall Pit usually hits first or only takes one of the two hits when doing his uair. At least that's how I think it went

supergamer001

Smash Ace
Um actually I think Pit actually wins in that exchange. If I recall Pit usually hits first or only takes one of the two hits when doing his uair. At least that's how I think it went
I keep telling them that if Lucario starts his Dair a couple frames earlier than usual he wins everytime because Lucarios Dair outranges Pits Uair.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I keep telling them that if Lucario starts his Dair a couple frames earlier than usual he wins everytime because Lucarios Dair outranges Pits Uair.
Why would he start earlier? Do Lucario's always tend to Dair randomly? If a Lucario was doing that I'd just let him finish before Uairing lol

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
naw supergamer pits u-air wins. ive done the matchup. trust me it wins. u only win if your aura is going around 80 i think it was cause it lengthens it. but even then its a close shave.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
um gratz?

10whys?
In one of my old games I play, I got a title, of "Fighting Legend" that's very hard to come by :3

that and I get my own specialized Tag on the game. so i named it (The Cat) SO it's now,

Zeton(The Cat) :3

to make it better, I could add another person to my tag name (like a very small guild name, =*this kind of stuff is unheard of since u need supports before becoming a guild) so my gf and I are

Zeton (The Cat)
and Prowler (The Cat)

I'll have a pic probably later and maybe a video of our ownage sometime :3

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
hey when fino and steeler have their rematch we should put it on youtube as"Battle of the slave drivers" lol they each send in their minions to die for their glory haha

D

Deleted member

gah i already had super, i guess i'm not using it right lol, all my gifs end up all shafty looking Q.Q

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
if wifi didnt suck fino u would be on lol. bo hope u and affinity can both come. call me b4 u guys come if u do.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
that's cuz you live in the midwest, winning in the midwest doesn't mean anything. In fact, the state of NJ alone is harder to win in than all of midwest. All they have is vidjo, and he rarely ever plays he's just naturally smart.

I think someone in the midwest must have molested M2K as a child. He has some serious issues with it. EDIT: Yeah I'm up for Brawl until I gotta go to class I'll be over Domo.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
SuperGamer it's iffy. Basically, it depends on Aura and angle. If Pit Uairs slightly to the side, Lucario's dair will miss. At lower percentages, Pit's Uair will win. Once Lucario's aura is up tho, your dair will beat Pit's Uair if Pit comes from directly underneath you.

Pit's aim is to always be slightly to the side when he Uairs. That way he can hit you with the edge of the blades without getting owned by Lucario's dair. But normally if Pit comes from directly under you, he's gonna get his face stomped.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
D-D-D-Double Post!!!

I'm coming, I wants 2 play! I've been playing Odin Sphere for the last 2 or 3 hours. And Nate if you come you should bring Ultimate Ninja Storm so I can own everyone again =]

EDIT
Supergamer's reply to Imagination was EPIC lolz

Top Bottom