• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Seriously Danny, I don't want to hear any of that crap when she's actually around, man. I'd rather not scare off a new smasher just because you're creepy.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
lol you guys crack me up sometimes XD

Well Dark Edge is gonna spend time with his gf instead of coming tomorrow to wichita...T_T

btw she is already taken so get ur dirty thoughts outa ur heads.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
man I cant wait till we play tommorow....I really think my lucas has leveled up since Oh Snap
I've been feeling the same way about my MK... Like, even if I'm losing, I feel like my game is a lot smarter and much more efficient in general. Can't wait for tomorrow either.

Oh, btw Brandon, can you help me with my program tomorrow? I'm so lost...

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
I've been feeling the same way about my MK... Like, even if I'm losing, I feel like my game is a lot smarter and much more efficient in general. Can't wait for tomorrow either.

Oh, btw Brandon, can you help me with my program tomorrow? I'm so lost...
ya I can help you out. Also that fox player (says he actually plays toon link more now) will be comming to play with us tommorow

rebd121

Smash Journeyman
I was looking forward to seeing how much more badly I'd get destroyed by you guys now that you've been to another major event. But, alas, work calls me away.

Eh, I'm pretty enept anyway at Smash. I'm the proverbial lamb to the literal slaughter.

(The above should be read: OH ****, TEMPEST COMBO!!)

Fino

Smash Master

I feel the same way about my olimar... ^_^
Also... today at JCCC my IC's got like uber buffed. I pulled an illegal infinite over 300% XD
i dun know about you guys, but I can't wait for saturday... tournament at finoz house ^_^

~Fino

Holms

Smash Ace
If I ride with someone, I might be able to go.

And Supergamer better be there tomorrow! I still owe him 5 singles.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
some of u are playing better. But dont get happy keep improving. we all have a long way to go. and if fino thinks his ic are gonna stop me... thnk again. i played with melee1 so i got a lil something for popo and nana lol

and ive leveled up again since oh snap. and this rate by tomorrow ill be OVER 9000! and i can cosign brandon has leveled up. even though our games werent that close at the end i can definitely say i cant sandbag against u anymore boy lucas...or should i say man lucas. and affinity good games today. Although i hate the ditto im glad u got something out of it to improve your game.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I agree with domo 100%, I think it was funny though I did a lot better against Melee1 than other people did though I think rare experience is the only factor of that though, so that means I'll have to keep working on my game and strategies so no one can figure me out.

FOX FOR TOP TIER!!! >;3

BTW...my friend is actually able to come up with me tomorrow, and since I don't have classes this week, I'll be there at starting time :D

Karma I hope you are ready for Rabies FoX!

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
ya domo those were some good matches....for some reason I was getting a bit frustrated towards the end which is why our games werent as close as our ones when we started. The only thing is that I dont understand why you say people shouldnt be happy that they are getting better. If a person is happy and can see they are improving they are much more likely to keep getting better. Thats why we shouldnt be just listing off weaknesses and bad habits that people have, but also to make sure they know that they have been improving in some way

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I think he means don't get complacent.

Be happy, but don't be satisfied. Keep going.

Zeton: You keep your rabies-infested flea-ridden Fox away from Snake! He's still hurting from the beatdown you gave him at Oh Snap.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
thank u karma u put that much better than i did. and yea i guess for me i mean dont get happy cause i dont see things as most ppl do. i have a lil bit of a different motivation. so yea u guys listen to wat karma said. i have my own way of doing things in my head. and its kinda hard for me to say exactly how much ppl that i play against have improved. Cause the better they play the better i play so all i see is the gap that is there. but yea i think im done on this post

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
Everyone needs to find a c3 vid of the character they use and watch it. There are some crazy matches good counterpicking at work. jus look up c3 ecrc on youtube. and stealth after watching that ima find a way to be at the mwc. count on it.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
lmao why are there so many diseases on all your mains? Take those furries to the **** vet. BTW C3 was absolutely ****. Those vids are the ****. We need to teach Dragonpoet to play like Snakeee. In case anybody cares (I know you don't, *******s), my cat was peacefully buried in Watson Park. Still kind of pisses me off I was told she died right before I left for OH Snap. I'll attempt to go to my next tournament without the burdens of deceased childhood pets.

Domo: Quickman? Seriously? Come on, why not Crash Man? Or Snake Man? Spring Man?

I hate a lot of you midwest fags
Someone has some issues.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Everybody's characters are infected. Poor Snake's been running around spreading FOXDIE to everyone. It's a half day of work today at the office. I might let everyone come over earlier than usual. Stay tuned.

Edit: New videos by Ally (In my opinion the current best Snake)

Ally(Snake) vs NoJ(GnW) 1
Ally(Snake) vs NoJ(GnW) 2
Ally(Snake) vs Ambrose(IC)

This guy is insane. He's consistently 3 and 2 stocking his best competition. The head games in Match 3 are just nuts. Every thing he does just seems well thought out and planned.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Yeah if we're meeting early just let me know and I'll bring my setup with me. As for ally, while I think he's good, there's practically zero competition in Canada even close to that leve which makes it really hard to tell in his videos. LOL at the Dtilt kill in Video 1

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Yeah if we're meeting early just let me know and I'll bring my setup with me. As for ally, while I think he's good, there's practically zero competition in Canada even close to that leve which makes it really hard to tell in his videos. LOL at the Dtilt kill in Video 1
Yeah, Nate and I were talking about that on the way to Oh Snap. At first, everyone said he was no good because all they had were videos of him playing online. Now he has offline tournament videos and people discredit them because his opponents are Canadian.

There's a thread about him in the Snake forums. From what I hear, Ally has never been to an American tournament, but some of his opponents (Kingace and others) have placed very high in U.S. tournaments.

Now everyone is asking: are these players trash or is ally so good that he makes them look like trash?

He's coming to one soon though so the questions will be answered.

That d-tilit kill was sexy. :laugh: I think my favorite kill though is the last one in the match against Ambrose. Using a trip to deceptively cook grenades? :laugh:

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Yeah that was pretty funny. (Though KingAce is absolutely trash XD) I think Ally is going to have to take on some bigger American names if he wants to be taken seriously. Canada just doesn't have a good reputation in the States as many of the players traditionally have been all talk and no walk.

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
That d-tilit kill was sexy. :laugh: I think my favorite kill though is the last one in the match against Ambrose. Using a trip to deceptively cook grenades? :laugh:
He was actually trying to run off the stage and throw the grenade backwards, but tripped. So he quickly hatched a new plan to cook the grenade. Ally has some extreme reflexes.

Yeah that was pretty funny. (Though KingAce is absolutely trash XD) I think Ally is going to have to take on some bigger American names if he wants to be taken seriously. Canada just doesn't have a good reputation in the States as many of the players traditionally have been all talk and no walk.
KingAce is not trash. He came 5th at Critical Hit 4. Beating Chudat, forte, boss and almost beating Azen. I dont know what your talking about saying canada doesnt have a good rep. KingAce, myself, Percon, JL went down to CH4 and placed 5th, 7th, 9th, 17th respectively. We do back up what we say. Ally is attending C4 I believe, and trust me, he is something else.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
and provided ppl shut the door, i played ally b4 he is good no doubt. close matches...

Anyways, all matches played against me today will be on rainbowcruise. Thank you for you time and goodnight

Top Bottom