• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
nice vids and o happy day mk aint banned. i can still do my thang lets all get hype yall. it seems something good came of me getting wrecked at oh snap... or maybe its my imagination lol

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
*lucas crits metaknight for 100 damage*
*metaknight feints*
*Lucas gains over 9000 xp and gets pissed*

"What Lucas is evolving?"
"Lucas has evolved into A Man!!"

YES FINALLY!!! my Lucas has leveled up

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
he will until they realise that he is a noob arrow spammer. seriously need to learn to play without the b button.

ok the MW championships have been moved to the 13th. so that will really affect people with finals. who are still interested in coming? looks like it will be held in indiana, exact city pending atm.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
ok the MW championships have been moved to the 13th. so that will really affect people with finals. who are still interested in coming? looks like it will be held in indiana, exact city pending atm.
I'm definitely interested; can't guarantee I'm going for sure though...

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Man I barely got even recognized....I'll have to get better.
and work on my secondaries as well.

Guess my key to victory is mastering the light dash and blaster now.
(and no not to SPAM and camp) but to add it to my gameplay, like most of the time while I'm in idle stance mode or something. I KNOW if done right I can use illusion in my combos, just gonna take some time.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
Zeton dont worry about recognition. i mean i dont get recognized for anything either but i jus gave up on it and keep trying to improve myself. Maybe im not a great mk but i try and thats all i can do jus like u give it all u got and thats all u can do. but as little recognition as i get the ppl who do get recognition know im not to be toyed with and im only getting better daily. soon i will go on a national tournament winning spree mark my words. till then i practice and practice and ..... practice lol keep up the work u guys a lot of u are improving more than u think. dont belittle your own progress and ability by sayin to yourself u suck but dnt be arrogant for no reason.. jus play the game the best u know how and always be up to learn something. on that note back to my research on matchups and how to improve myself laterz

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Zeton dont worry about recognition. i mean i dont get recognized for anything either but i jus gave up on it and keep trying to improve myself. Maybe im not a great mk but i try and thats all i can do jus like u give it all u got and thats all u can do. but as little recognition as i get the ppl who do get recognition know im not to be toyed with and im only getting better daily. soon i will go on a national tournament winning spree mark my words. till then i practice and practice and ..... practice lol keep up the work u guys a lot of u are improving more than u think. dont belittle your own progress and ability by sayin to yourself u suck but dnt be arrogant for no reason.. jus play the game the best u know how and always be up to learn something. on that note back to my research on matchups and how to improve myself laterz
Thanks Domo, I guess I was being a bit selfish. X3

Anyway I look forward on playing with you guys this Wed! I wanna show you what I learned about my secondaries as well as my main :D.

On another note, I had someone from school that thought it be interesting to see how this tournament crew is. I'm trying to see if she'll be up to going to Karma's Wed. as well.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
lol face it Danny you gotta stop poon chasing every girl who picks up a controller.

anyway, yeah invite her Zeton. It's always cool to try and get new players, despite the gender. Some people don't take girls seriously enough in games.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i am already past it :( ty for doing it though. i had some random person on a chat tell me lol. btw i need to play your yoshi. i keep hearing how good it is. 9/10 of the way, only 250 more...

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
lol maybe it be best if i didn't invite her...she gets pissed off really easily with people who are like "WHOOW A FEMALE THAT PLAYS VIDEO GAMES LETS DATE"...

Btw stealth I have a break through on pikachu's chain grabs! and down smashes of zss! can we play on wifi and test this out?

between each match up I would like you to switch off between pikachu and zss.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
This is a bit of a dilemma.

My house is pretty crowded already on Wednesday and we seem to keep getting new people. I don't know if I can keep this up.

We might have to upgrade to a bigger place somewhere. Any ideas?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
yeah seriously Zeton bring her. ******s hold no power XD

Karma is right though we may have to start finding a way to meet up that isn't so crowded. If there was just a place we could all go to and hang out and play smash but still have the breathing room.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol karmas basement has 2 rooms. we could always slip into the other room? and zeton there is no way to escape pikas cg. you cant jump out of it, you cant di out of it, and you cant di towards pika with a footstool to get out. he is just plain screwed :( i cant do the zss chain very well either. regardless, i am now gone till next sunday.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
there is no point in tryna go to karmas is you people cant and dont shut the door. She will kick every one out. and soon she wont even like black people!!!!

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
lol karmas basement has 2 rooms. we could always slip into the other room? and zeton there is no way to escape pikas cg. you cant jump out of it, you cant di out of it, and you cant di towards pika with a footstool to get out. he is just plain screwed :( i cant do the zss chain very well either. regardless, i am now gone till next sunday.
i at least found a way to reduce the %s to only 60-70 tho and The forward smash lock of zss CAN be broken out of.

there is no point in tryna go to karmas is you people cant and dont shut the door. She will kick every one out. and soon she wont even like black people!!!!
lolz Nynja has a point there...

Top Bottom