• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:zss:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 5 "The Next Best Thing" ft. Florida, GA, MD/VA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I don't think u friggin realize the danger of pps kirby.

Whatever.

I may look to get that money back kevin. But you'll probably be busy losing at brawl to have time for mms, so I'm not gonna stress it.
I don't think you understand the danger of my kirby. I feel confident me and PP's Kirby dittos will be closer than our Ganon dittos were, although I could be wrong about that.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Kirby's insanely strong. His Dair makes him spin, showing that he contains Spiral Power. Anyone who gets this reference should understand why PP's Kirby always wins.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I plan on arriving around 11, but feel free to show up earlier. Melee and Marvel signups will start when I arrive. Sorry to all brawl marvel players, suck it up =p

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
All right, so I'm leaving Friday at the very latest, 4PM. I'll be arriving at the very latest, at 2 AM Saturday at NCSU. I'm also housing with my friend Oscar on NCSU campus.

So my question is, what smashers are going to be at NCSU Friday night and up for practicing late?

I'm looking to focus on Melee, but I also want to be in good shape for Brawl singles, too. So I'll play either.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
im having anyone who wants to be over at my room friday night. since taheem and tac moved to wilmington tho there wont be any melee presence =[
but 2 AM is pushing it lol

*CT*

Smash Lord
Good luck to eberybody tomorrow

EDIT: I should update my picture to the new gay image for the P4 Fighting game that I'm gonna get competitive in xP (They striped him of all his clothes)
and it has been done, times be changing

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Redd: You better get your money ready for a MM, boy.

Also, there is no way in hell we are going to have time to run Swiss (or pools probably) with this many people attending unless we have A LOT of setups.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah....i mean maybe pools for elimination...but i don't think we really realize how big this thing is about to be lol.

i think we're looking at upwards of 40 easily...probably with 12-15 setups.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I'm not sure about any of those numbers but Bragaw is about to be stuffed.

I haven't gotten to play all week and I've been detoxing on any foreign substances (caffeine, alcohol, etc) and drinking TONS of water for about 2 days now so I really need to get in that practice tonight.

I'm hyped as hell about this though, not even gonna lie.

Somebody MAKE ME RECORD WITH MIKE (and a lot of other people), I am soooo overdue and I always forget at tourneys. Plus I've kinda been thinking about making a combo video in the near future if I can get enough random new footage.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Somebody quote this for Lucas since he has me blocked.

Taheem and Tac moved back to Wilmington to live with Taheem's super legit Grandma very spur of the moment about a week or so ago when Tac's housing situation fell through. Taheem is the ultra bro.

$mike

Smash Ace
Also, there is no way in hell we are going to have time to run Swiss (or pools probably) with this many people attending unless we have A LOT of setups.
If we have the right amount of setups, I think swiss will actually end up being quicker than pools, depending on if we do swiss -> 16 man bracket or swiss -> 8 man bracket.

It really depends on the setups though. We would need 10-11 or more for that to work.

Somebody MAKE ME RECORD WITH MIKE

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Somebody quote this for Lucas since he has me blocked.

Taheem and Tac moved back to Wilmington to live with Taheem's super legit Grandma very spur of the moment about a week or so ago when Tac's housing situation fell through. Taheem is the ultra bro.
Legendary bro move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom