• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:zss:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 5 "The Next Best Thing" ft. Florida, GA, MD/VA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
cool. i live at uncg. tower village.

uhhh does your way there have space for more? theres a lot of people who need rides, and my buick is only so big lol.

edit: crisis averted.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
nvm. crisis averted. i think i can be okay to leave as early as needed.

if there are more brawlers coming from the west through gboro, there may be some brawlers left who would want your assistance.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I just wanted to mention, I'm planning to stream this assuming the NCSU internet lets me do it. If I end up streaming it, would it be possible to get some people on commentary the whole time? It wouldn't have to be the same people all day, because everyone has to play (or at least, I assume they're going to play), but it'd be good to always have someone. I'd do it myself, but I don't think I know enough about this game for my commentary to be anything other than terrible.

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman
Jonny is coming?!?!?

Jonny hypeeeeeee

:phone:
i'm tryin to go, my ride right now is a maybe. me and justin were gonna do teams but i don't think he can get out of working. i'll see how my falcon stacks up :nervous:

i'm not sure how my ride will feel giving a ride to people he doesn't know (he's pretty anti-social). how many people are we talking? i'll see if he'd be okay with it

also, since my ride is a maybe i don't wanna leave anyone depending on it stranded

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Who wants to team with me at this? With only a few days left, I should probably find a teammate now. Or just find one on the day.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
probably 2 guys. not really sure on numbers at the moment. i'm trying to figure things out.

are you one of the guys i played that one random time when i came with dshep?

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman
probably 2 guys. not really sure on numbers at the moment. i'm trying to figure things out.

are you one of the guys i played that one random time when i came with dshep?
i'm pretty sure, the house on friendly?
if so i've improved alot since then

my ride won't have enough room btw, small car johns

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah. i hope you've played on a non-lag tv since then :(

but yeah, if you've been bent on improving, we should definitely play some time. #is 336-686-7961. hit me up.

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman
yeah. i hope you've played on a non-lag tv since then :(

but yeah, if you've been bent on improving, we should definitely play some time. #is 336-686-7961. hit me up.
lol, definitely...after playing on my other not laggy tv its helped me get alot better. but yea likewise i'm (336) 558-5896

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I am booked up. Kevin's car + the GA car will be 10 people as is.

Also, Mike had better be at this. Or I will pijkouhpoijlojiyghouiuh
yeah mike better go <.<

also I messaged yeroc about housing you, cash mooney(f that eikelmann name lol). you still should have housing options. =)

edit: mooney if you'll just message yeroc here or on fb if you have him added then it should just be a matter of getting an address/etc =)

$mike

Smash Ace
I just wanted to mention, I'm planning to stream this assuming the NCSU internet lets me do it. If I end up streaming it, would it be possible to get some people on commentary the whole time? It wouldn't have to be the same people all day, because everyone has to play (or at least, I assume they're going to play), but it'd be good to always have someone. I'd do it myself, but I don't think I know enough about this game for my commentary to be anything other than terrible.
you shouldn't stream. instead just record [melee] matches in high quality to watch later.

$mike

Smash Ace
lol im pretty sure more people will watch the beast tournament matches at this on youtube than a stream

more "exposure" that way

would you really rather have a half-***** STREAM than high quality matches on youtube forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom