• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS Interview Thread - Y.b.M. Interview!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Zero Suit Samus Interview Thread

Some ground rules (pretty much ripped from the peach thread), but you guys are (from what I've seen) pretty tame so it (hopefully) won't matter (Parentheses).
  • No spiteful harassment, keep it playful.
  • No overly personal questions
  • No flaming
  • Keep drama to a minimum - You guys are usually good at this though
  • Proper Grammar/spelling - although once an interview is finished and put on the first post, I'll probably try to fix mistakes anyway.

Aaaaaand nomination/interview rules
  • Interview comes to an end when we come to the consensus that it's over - I'll try to make this rule more concrete, maybe a 24-hour period of no questions asked, but for now we're just going to get a feel for it
  • I'll announce a new round of nomination immediately after an interview ends, voting will last for 24 hours.
  • Interviewee must be any of the following: A Zero Suit Samus player, a former Zero Suit Samus player, someone that at least seconds Zero Suit Samus seriously, or just a member of the Zero Suit Samus community.
  • Interviewers aren't restricted at all - anyone is free to ask questions.
  • Each interviewee is permitted only one interview - unless we run out of ZSSes, a very likely possibility :p

Past Interviews

[collapse=Dazwa]Supermodel from Paris: Would you like to play on wifi tonight?
Consider it done!

-Doom-: How do you type with boxing gloves on?

Vermanubis: Why do you not lay prostrate before the 'Dorf whenever he enters the room?
The rule was changed. From now on, whenever 'Dorf enter the room, he must lay prostrate to everyone else there. Because that's what the result screen says.

Vermanubis: Why are you a bad brother to Darc?
He started it!

Vermanubis: What exactly makes Raleigh more important than Darc?
I've been planning to go to Raleigh for a month now, his birthday party extravaganza was a last minute idea. Gimme a break, I'm getting him an MLG shirt for his b-day :(

Vermanubis: Does Darc know you hate him?
Probably.

Vermanubis: If so, how does it make him feel?
Awesome.

shlike: Who is your favorite Chrono Trigger character?
Every character (except like, Marle) equally! But if I had to choose one...Dalton. I'm a sucker for hilarious villains.

Chronodiver Lokii: If you could moderate any other board on SWF, what would it be?
The secret mod board? Honestly though, I'm pretty content with Zero Suit Samus/Atlantic North/Beast Coast Tea Room.

Chronodiver Lokii: Favorite video game?
Chrono Trigger by a considerable margin. I think it might be my nostalgia goggles for it, but I haven't had any recent games come close to rivaling it for me aside from Melee, Brawl, and Mother 3. If you haven't played it yet, I highly recommend it. To further refute the "nostalgia goggles" argument, friends of mine have actually played it recently and loved it.

Chronodiver Lokii: What do you do in your spare time?
Work, hang out with friends, browse internet, play games. One of those four. Boring, yeah :laugh:

Nefarious B: Why didn't you switch mains when you were considering it?
I've done it 4 or 5 times now - if I knew the answer, it'd stop happening :laugh:. I'm actually in one of those phases right now, trying to switch to Meta Knight...but this time the switch is being thwarted by a break from the game. I'm going into a hiatus during the Fall due to losing my competitive drive, probably from spending every single weekend this past summer at a smash-related event. If it comes back, great, if not, hey, no biggie. I still plan on participating in the community by helping run tournaments/referee MLG events/moderate SWF, but as far as entering goes...maybe not. If I do come back, I'll probably end up using Zero Suit Samus because my thumbs refuse to use any other character in tournament ;_;

Watkins: How does it feel to go from not having a grab to having the best grab in the game?
I dunno man, Fox's grab is kinda bad.

DarkDragoon: If you had to drunk dial any Lucario player from 2002, which one would it be?
This is a tough one, let me think...
-DD
oh geez answer the question yourself

-Doom-: Why are your drunk dials so **** good?
Practice, practice, practice!

-Doom-: Why do I get drunk dials after every tournament?
Because you subscribed to my drunk dials.

-Doom-: What is love? Baby, don't hurt me.
I refuse to answer this.

-Doom-: How free are the other ZSSes?
They're all very expensive ladies :(

-Doom-: Why did you go soft on Rain and sandbag his MK after you embarrassed his Falco?
I felt Japan making the brackets would create more hype for the tournament. A noble sacrifice, I know.

Mogwai: Is being awesome all day as exhausting as I imagine it is?
Not really, it tends to replenish energy really well. I can usually go a week without sleep, just running off of pure awesome.

ZoSo: Will you still attend local stuff during your hiatus?
Possibly. I'm going to start taking weekends at work, so if I do go to anything, it'll be something important (like Viva La Smash), otherwise I don't think I will be.

ZoSo: Will we ever see more volumes of Scott Pilgrim?
I can only hope so.

ZoSo: How do I beat Falco? (in SSBM)
I don't know, th0rn usually destroys me pretty hard whenever I play him. Use super clutch spacing to create gimp opportunities, and gimp. That's how I beat him last time.

Aesir: Do you ever play this game naked?
Not even joking, I played wifi last night with SFP in my boxers and nothing else.

CogSmooch: Why, Dylan? Why?
Because I still haven't seen Inception. And I'm planning on seeing Scott Pilgrim a second time before it.

ThreeSided: Are you as pessimistic about ZSS's future in the metagame as many others such as Snakeee are? What exactly do you see in her future?
I'm not sure. I'm curious to see just how far Nick plans on taking ZSS, but if anything, I'm more pessimistic about my future with ZSS. Unless I start getting super serious and competitive again, I won't be practicing with her anytime soon, and if I want to advance as her, I really need to practice.

ThreeSided: Why did you pick ZSS as your main?
When the game first came out, I decided I'd find my main by using random all the time in friendlies, and try to find a character that best suited my playstyle. I later discovered that by rolling straight random, getting ZSS was actually impossible. So I tried a handful of games as her to see if her playstyle matched mine, and it did, by a lot. The only character who came close at the time was Mr. Game and Watch, who I still sometimes use in doubles and friendlies. Also Meta Knight, but he doesn't count.

ThreeSided: Which brings me to my next question...Are you a pervert? Sexual deviant?
Who even asks this? :laugh:

ThreeSided: What do you think was the most important moment in the history of ZSS metagame development? Why?
The day I started using ZSS was the most important moment in the history of ZSS's metagame. For me it was Tuesday.

ThreeSided: How many MKs would a ZSS grab if a ZSS could grab MKs?
All of them.

lordhelmet :Do you frequently have wet dreams about ZSS?
Doesn't everyone?

Chronodiver Lokii: Pirates or Ninjas?
I main Sheik in Melee, and Samus hunts Pirates, so I'll have to go with Ninjas.

shlike: Ps3 or 360?
Wii! I had a 360 for awhile but it RRoD'd. I'm probably going to look into either fixing it or getting a new one, I'm really hyped for Marvel vs Capcom 3 and I want to play Scott Pilgrim vs the World.

SleepyK: Are you a butterfly dreaming you are a person? Or a bowling ball dreaming you are a plate of sashimi?
So excited to see you this weekend :)

solecalibur: If you could be any kind of zombie what kind of zombie =3?
That one super zombie that always gives the main characters all kinds of problems.

solecalibur: How do you deal with Mks? I dont think I can find any vids of you vs one and I missed your set vs rain =(
Poorly, usually. I'm bad at dealing with Tornado and Rain picked up on that pretty early on. Wasn't pretty.

solecalibur: Oh yeah lolz friendlies with sassy and me (didnt realize it was you until afterward I dont dooo teamsss)
Upon realizing this, did your eyes widen as the camera zooms in on your face, cutting to black, and then
?

Watkins: Was talkin abt MK fgt >BO
Oh, well, in that case, feels good man.

AxelSlam: why can't i breathe whenever i think about you?
Dazthma

NickRiddle: How do you feel riding on that FL hype train after every post?
Check again, I'm leading the way for it!

Xonar: On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being me, how sexy am I?
10. My sexy scale goes up to 11 though.

ThreeSided: Imagine a stage on SSBB in which the stage is constantly moving down at the speed at which the average character falls. All characters have infinite jumps in this stage, and there are no platforms or anywhere to stand whatsoever.
On this stage, MK vs. ZSS. Who wins?

ZSS gains a really good mix-up in the form of "do a lot of jumps and then dair," but MK is still pretty scary sounding. I'd say ZSS because she can get underneath MK at anytime with a purposely whiffed dair, allowing her to set-up her uairs, while MK doesn't have a similar option. Also she can reverse her direction, allowing her to use her bair when she wants to.

kaleidoRuby: What do you think of ZSS:Falco matchup after this weekend? (MLG Raleigh)
I had actually discussed the match-up with SFP a bit before MLG Raleigh weekend, the conversation of which was mostly brought up because of the win I took off of Rain's Falco. I actually felt we have some promise in the matchup, but not enough to bring it to positive numbers, maybe even if we're lucky. I'm going to have a training session with two Falco's I play with in New England, one who consistently beats me (Pelca), and one who I consistently beat (Bloodcross), so I'm definitely going to learn every single angle of the matchup possible, and probably make a write-up of it soon. .jpgs illustrating openings and everything.
[/collapse]
[collapse=Supermodel From Paris]ThreeSided: Will you PLEEEAASE help me out with my SP thread by being an extension of my currently one-person think tank and testing? I really feel like this could make a huge difference in certain match ups, and even help boost her up on the tier list, but it will take a lot of effort in testing and theory craft, of which is difficult for me because my Wii refuses to play brawl, and i only have access to a reasonable working computer about once every two weeks. I'm typing from my Wii right now. -_-
My suit piece game is actually pretty good, although you can never see it in my videos because whether or not I keep the pieces is entirely the whim of how I'm feeling at the moment. You probably don't want to use it as an example though because I do a lot of the same sorts of things that you guys were railing against in the thread (tossing them straight at your opponent, etc). Here's how my suit piece game works:

1. Throw two away or throw two forward, OR throw one up and one forward and hold onto one

2. Perform a special or two to bait

3. Toss down so that when they attempt to punish it they get hit

4. At this point, the opponent is launched, and they will basically repeatedly get hit by any suit pieces thrown at them, so I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. Basically every time your opponent is neutral, toss a suit piece up or down to create a trap and when they fall into it, punish a lot. That's all I do.

solecalibur: What is love?
ZSS is love

solecalibur: Do you play any other competitive games?
No, although I am amazingly good at F-Zero GX story modes and I love C. Viper in SSF4. I think she plays really similarly to ZSS, entirely based on your level of intuition and reading ability, and in the words of ph00tbag is sort of a "your mileage may vary" character. If I had a board I'd play that game competitively.

solecalibur: I've heard wifi talk from you , can I join in =3?
Yeah absolutely. IM me at "risemix" and we'll set up a time. I love wifi as long as the lag is yellow or lower (Dazwa, Snakeee, Hippiedude, Sasook, etc and I all get green or blue orbs because we live within an hour of each other and it's fine).

kaleidoRuby: What is your ideal tier list?
MK is probably in a tier of his own (ban him seriously). Snake, Falco, and Diddy are probably in a tier of their own after that, and I'm not sure what order anymore. Diddy Kong has fallen off just a bit, and though I might get crucified for saying this, I think the same thing about Snake who feels 3rd or 4th-ish to me right now. Snake has a lot of strong bases and is a great character but suffers a little compared to other "top" tiers because his match-ups just aren't "****" like the rest of them; he's just a good character that's hard to beat. Falco is probably closer to 2nd, even though Pikachu supposedly ***** him.

After that, the rest of high tier is pretty close in my opinion. Wario, Pikachu, Olimar, ICs, ZSS, Lucario, King Dedede or something like that.

I think a lot of "fatally flawed" or less popular characters could join high tier too, like Fox or Peach.

Cats&Dogs: How do you suggest getting better at Brawl? Kinda vague but I'm talking in terms of mindsets, how to practice, what to do, ect.
I have employed the "level 3 computers" strategy and it's worked for me, although it took a while for me to completely grasp how to mix up correctly using this method and I'm still learning. I'm not saying that's the way to go, that's just what I do. As far as mindset goes, Brawl is not really a standard fighting game or even as close as Melee was. It's much more psychological. When practicing, I have learned that it's not as worthwhile to think of things in terms of follow-ups, but in terms of different strings of moves and at different times that they might not expect. I insist that each good player should be spending at least an hour a day in Brawl goofing off or something to keep up their technical proficiency.

Low-lag wifi is also very effective. Haters gon' hate.

kaleidoRuby: What do you think of Other M, SFP?
Other M is not a good game, I'm sorry. I think the reason so many people like it is because we're currently experiencing a game drought on the Wii and people will play anything right now.

It's not a total failure as a game, but it is a failure as a Metroid game and as a quality Nintendo experience (the kind we've come to expect). I hold Nintendo to a much higher standard than this though.

kaleidoRuby: Why do you hate the little blonde emo child of brawl? <3
I don't hate Lucas. Mother 3 is one of my favorite games. He's also not really emo, he's just scared!

kaleidoRuby: What's your favorite texture hack for ZSS?
I hate texture hacks actually.

shlike: how do you usually do when you go to tourneys?
Not well. Once I placed 25th/50. THat's OK I guess. I tend to get bracketraped and have to face PR'd players in round 1 a lot. It sucks.

shlike: how did you feel after discovering the dash attack lock that i'm so fond of?
I can count frames by sight. When you do dash attack, I know that came out in a 6/60ths of a second. I can't explain why. No, it doesn't help me when playing Brawl, it's just a novelty.

So I noticed that after dash attack there are about 6 frames in which you can't do anything but SDI. Dash attack has a start-up of six frames. I thought for a while that if you could play perfectly, it would be possible to link them together indefinitely.

Then I found out about buffering and tested it and it worked. Needless to say it was really satisfying, but I think I overblew the discovery at the time. Dash Attack Locks are good, but they're limited too.

shlike: why is my main punisher dash attack when it used to be d tilt? is that bad?
I've stared using dash attack too, especially after failed techs or to punish rolls. I dunno if it's bad. It's not as good a set-up and comes out slower but covers more ground.

shlike: what do you feel about the future of zss' metagame?
ZSS is definitely a Wario character and not a MK character. She is about stalling, waiting, patience and the occasional very fancy combo. For that reason I see a future for her and I am cautiously optimistic.

shlike: do you secondary any other characters?
Peach, Pikachu, Ness, a few others.

shlike: do you play any musical instruments?
Saxophone, Clarinet. Piano. I also compose and produce dance music and some hip hop music with a friend. I work as his engineer. When I was in college, my ear training teacher compared me to Mozart. I don't think that's a good comparison, but I have a very strong sense of pitch and relative pitch and without tooting my own horn too much I am said to be pretty musically gifted (legal prodigy at 5 years old).

shlike: what are your favorite genre(s) of music/ bands that you like?
EDM, Trance, Electro House.

shlike: mayo or mustard?
I hate condiments.

shlike: paper or plastic?
Paper. I can't qualify for a credit card.

kaleidoRuby: Who's your favourite Australian player?
I like a few Australian players. I like to watch Slice and Meteor Master, a lot. And of course, that Zero guy. But please change your name back. Your new one sucks. =(

Cats&Dogs: Very interesting. I'm trying to get into music production myself. Any tips for that?
The most important tip for music production is to use software and hardware you are comfortable with. FL Studio is fully featured and fantastic for beginners and also great for seasoned veterans. As you become more skilled you may venture out and try other software DAWs that you enjoy. I'm using Ableton Live right now and it's fantastic and has a reasonable learning curve. The rest depends on what you want to do, musically.

Cats&Dogs: Would you be willing to play me over wifi sometime? I actually play Snake atm but I mained ZSS for 2 yrs but I'm trying to play better and better people so I can get better.
Yes, but there's no guarantee that I will actually be a better player than you.

Snakeee: How do you type with boxing gloves on your hands?
How do you guys manage to ask this question so many times?

I think I just answered your question with another question.[/collapse]
[collapse=Chronodiver Lokii]kaleidoRuby: When are you coming to Australia for party times?
Someday! This seriously needs to happen!!

kaleidoRuby: Why don't you main a better character so you can win tournaments?
Because ZSS is sexy. But in all honesty, I suck when I try to pick up other characters, and ZSS is a really fun character to play as.

kaleidoRuby: We should talk more V_V (not really a question)
I agree with this statement ; ~ ;

kaleidoRuby: Code Geass or Death Note?
Code Geass, obv <3

kaleidoRuby: Why ZSS?
I was trying to find a main when Denzi and another friend told me to try ZSS. Long story short, loved her play style, speed, and move set, so she's been my main ever since <3

kaleidoRuby: Do you consider yourself passionate about the game, or do you just play because of the community? (local and extended)
A little bit of both. I do spend a LOT of my free time playing Brawl for fun or to practice, but I do love the social aspect the community brings. It's fun to be able to talk like a total nerd to someone who actually understands what I'm saying instead of the usual 'Uh...okay?' comments that I would get from a lot of my friends. ZSS boards and NEOH = <3

kaleidoRuby: Loki how do you feel about traps, in cosplay and in general?
I guess I really don't have an opinion xD. If you can pull it off, then congrats, you have my respect. Takes a lot of work.

Xonar: Why am I so god **** SEXY
Wait, you are? News to me :p Haha, kidding. I dunno.

Volcanic Doomfire: You liek Wafflez?
Yosh. Especially the kind with chocolate chips.

Supermodel From Paris: Loki, do girls play video games? Why? Do they like the smell of BO and cheetos or something? :p
Wait, girls play video games whaaaaaaat? :p We play video games because by sneaking into the territory of men, we're secretly attempting to take over the world and make a womanly utopia /sarcasm (Couldn't think of a wittier answer. I'm a failure) I play to pick up guys, obv. (Thanks to Denzi for reminding me of this silly statement xD). Cheetos are kinda icky, imo. I don't eat em unless that's the only snack available.

Dazwa: So just what is a Chronodiver?
It's a rank of psychic from the manga Psycho Busters. They can create rifts in time n stuff. It's really cool :o

clowsui: You don't love the rest of Ohio? :( Or are you just saying that 'cause you have yet to meet them?
The second thing. I <3 Ohio~ I need to travel more so I can meet everyone.

clowsui: Aside from ZSS v. Falco, what other MUs do you have experience in?
Hmm...I have a bit of experience with the Sheik, Marth, and Captain Falcon MUs. I don't have a lot of in depth experience with a few characters...but one of my friends switches mains everytime I see him, so that helps too.

clowsui: Do you have any goals for your Smash "career"?
Honestly, at the moment, I just want to improve and revive the NEOH scene.

clowsui: Who is your favorite character that isn't ZSS?
Hmm...This is tough. I really like Sheik. She's just so crazyyyy!!

clowsui: Who is your favorite player? Second favorite?
This is an even harder question @ x @ I really can't say!!

clowsui: Are there any things you don't like about ZSS?
Yeahhhh....Basically, her grab, fsmash, and the whole shield problem. The obvious stuff xD

LoliLovesRain: Annnd LOKII!!!!!!!!!! when are we going to do the cosplays ?!?!?!?! I wanna do them with you of the...character -cough- you know which one that i'm not mentioning
ZSS
I dunno!!! But this must happen! SERIOUSLY!

solecalibur: Why was I so OP at lazer tag? like did no one find the jump button?
(lol at finding the lazer tag name with excalibur)

I dunno man. I was disappoint with them Falco mains. No SHDL :/ Disappoint. That's too coincidental XD I got stunner for round 2. ZSS <3

solecalibur: Why blazblu I didnt really think why it was so coincidental that you like it (other then zss boards in general)
A few friends decided to go buy it one day. We kinda got hooked. I really didn't care until winter of '09 to actually learn stuff, though xD

solecalibur: Desired college major ??
Game Art and Design

solecalibur: Why isnt it @ OUGA =(? We have port town as a CP
Well...OU does have a concentration in Game Art/Design...but its not a full major n whatnot. But going to OU would be fun for sure :(

solecalibur: Whattt music do you hate so much that it makes you want to punch someone?
Country. Ughhhhhhh.

solecalibur: What is the dumbest thing you have ever done , that your willing to admit?
Uhhh...Let's seeee...i've done a LOT of dumb stuff. Hmm...Well, one that i can remember well (and by remember well i mean its really fuzzy for obvious reasons) was a 'snowboarding' accident. Never use toy snowboards, kids. Fell down an ice coated hill, hit my head, knocked half unconcious. Didn't know where I was. Then, i got stuck in the hospital for 5-6 hours. Yaaay concussions!

LoliLovesRain: what do you like to do for fun other than the obvious ^_^ I'll tell you if it's obvious once you answer :D
Well, other than the obvious playing video games and drawing, I love playing sports, hanging with friends, harassing my friend when he's at work, swimming (gotta love living near Lake Erie xD), and snowboarding. I also like going to baseball games and other sports games when i can.

Xonar: When are we gonna write love letters for Denzi?
I dunno maynnnn

Xonar: Do you ever namesearch yourself?
Nope.

Xonar: Favorite board?
Tie between here, Midwest(and poopchat xD), Art Emporium, and Disco Room

Xonar: Favorite song ever?
This is a tough one >___< Well, I think it's Kitsune by Zoro.

Xonar: Name the thing about yourself you like most.
My eyes. They change color n stuff. I love it.

Xonar: Name the character trait about yourself you like most.
My artsyness/imagination. It defines me.

Xonar: Favorite anime?
Either Eureka 7, Get Backers, or FMA

Xonar: Favorite manga?
Hmmmm...at the moment, it's Skip Beat

Xonar: Favorite anime character?
Can't decide @ x @ tooo manyyyyyyy!!!

Xonar: Best character in Naruto?
Err...I don't like Naruto >__> but i'll answer...because Orochimaru is the only character i really liked.

Xonar: Rate your parents 1-10
8 or 9.

Xonar: Name 1 thing you'd like to change about yourself.
Paranoia. I have issues with it. I have too many irrational fears xD

kaleidoRuby: What is love?

This.[/collapse]
[collapse=Xonar]Everyone: How is Xonar pronounced?
It's X as in sex, o as in ooohhhhhh, n as in NOOOO, a as in NAH, r as in RAMSESSSSS. Xonar!

NickRiddle: Zonare, how did me saying your name wrong turn into a meme?
My girlfriend liked it and chagned my Hyves/Twitter etc to it. : ( before that I raged over it when people pronounced it like that but you are way to cool to rage at.

ThreeSided: Explain how you think ZSS' metagmae would change if a successful hit with Fsmash resulted in a grab.
We'd have a cool grab release > fsmash > regrab on mk. :3 Fsmash would be awesomecakes and probably 1000000 times better than uair.

solecalibur: What MUs do you normally use ZSS in tounry?
Snake, MK, sometimes Marth and basicly anyone who doesn't know the MU.

kaleidoRuby: Why did you get so destroyed in Mr R's combo video?
We play a lot, I sandbag cuz I suck :3

kaleidoRuby: Holland or Australia?
Snakes.

kaleidoRuby: Blondes or brunettes?
Brunettes. I don't like blondies at all.

kaleidoRuby: Boys or girls?
Boys like girls? Idunno.

kaleidoRuby: Which religion is the right one? Which one is the wrong one?
Ramsesism. Ramsesism.

kaleidoRuby: Play Dofus with me. :3
No time D:

Chronodiver Lokii: Why are we so snarky towards each other? xD
Because we have a special type of friendship. Btw, this is love.

Chronodiver Lokii: Favorite colorrrr?
Green, like my eyes!<3

Chronodiver Lokii: What are we gonna write in our creeper love letters?
We can put a few erotic ones between them, for the rest we can quote famous love poems maybe? :3

Yaaay: Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?:053:
I wish. She's freakier than you though :3

kaleidoRuby:
How many reps can you handle?

I've listened to that version of ***kiretta at least a few days straight on YouTube repeat. I love it <3 been in my faves for agesssssssss

Z1GMA: Xonar, You'll have to agree that He-man has a lot more power than Superman, right? I mean, Superman has to beat in Metal Security Doors with several punches before finally ripping them open, while He-man can punch through like a 5 meters thick wall made of Eternium with a single punch WHILE SMILING. Oh, wait. Actually the walls literally *explode* when he hits 'em. Hmm... I believe the name of that world's strongest material is named Eternium. Not 100% sure.
He-man, definitely. http://www.toplessrobot.com/2010/03/the_10_most_impossible_feats_of_he-man.php

kaleidoRuby: What is love?
Hurt me. Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Rp7gP16LM

Lord Chair: Xonar tell us about your sex life.
No.

Lord Chair: Also, does my ROB still beat your ZSS.
No. I still hate his nair though.

Yaaay: Too few questions have been asked
Agreed

Yaaay: Your favorite smashers?
TheReflexWonder, Anti, NickRiddle.

Yaaay: Your favorite posters?
CO18

Yaaay: Favorite food?
Indian rice thingies.

Yaaay: Your birthday?
7 dec 1993? :$

Yaaay: Your mobile phone?
Old piece of crap cuz my old one was in my pants when it got washed.

Yaaay: Your mobile phone number?
when I get a new one, Im gonna act like your gf, sms you all day and cause some drama :D
0623174- wait wut?

Yaaay: How is she doing by the way, give her a high five on my behalf!
Done :3

Yaaay: Was it the chicken or the egg?
Egg

Yaaay: Favorite sport?
Sleeping To play, probably something like archery. To watch, softball.

Yaaay: What would you like to study/be?
Game designer! :3

Yaaay: Do you miss me?
Every day of my miserable existence :(

Yaaay: How many periods have you skipped?
Uhh 15 classes or something? At 16 I'd get a fine.

Yaaay: Why is the weather so bad in The Netherlands?
Cause God likes to test his creations to see if the perfection is truly perfect.

Yaaay: Will I get more hugs in the future?
Naturally <3

Yaaay: What would you do with 1 trillion €€€?
Vacation with my girlfriend and buy cool stuffs? :3 I'd keep it all to myself/her though.

Yaaay: What's your favorite kind of pizza?
Salami :3

Yaaay: Wanna get high?
Not today, baby.

kaleidoRuby: Who you gonna play in Dofus first son?
I played some chick that summoned animals, it was cool but it was a Dutch server so it was kinda crappy too : (

kaleidoRuby: Will you party hard with me when I go to Holland?
Well, when it's time to party we will party hard~

Z1GMA: If you'd pick out one thing that you feel you do better than all other ZSSs, what would it be?
Predict groundjumps and shielddrops.

Z1GMA: Would you do Sakurai if he promised he'd make the next SSB extremely balanced? Like every MU was like 50:50 (or 55:45 / 45:55).
No. If he'd let Kalas in the next game I probably would though.

kaleidoRuby:

Who could say no to this anyway?

This guy.

LoliLovesRain: I don't think anyone asked you but...Why'd you pick ZSS in the first place?
Well, I guess I'll just give a rundown of all my characters. In melee I played Link, Sheik and Fox. Trying out Link, he was way to slow, Sheik was weird and I've always continued to secondary Fox throughout Brawl. So, as any typical newbie, I started out playing TL, Pit and MK. I always play with Chair, and he had a school club thingy of gamers, and brawl was (temporarily) played over there, and he wanted to play with some Falco, of course, for this he wanted Falco experience, so I decided to pick up Falco to help him, and he played pretty suweeet, so I sticked with him (Eventually I learned that he's boring, which is the reason that I'm dropping him now). After a while, I learned of Zero Suit, and to be quite frank, I've always liked characters like ZSS. The "alternate" playstyles, harder characters and stuff, so naturally, I was drawn to ZSS. I never really got into her until fairly recently though. Afterwards, I picked up MK for his great amount of options. I'm probably not really getting into him though, because I found a new passion in POKEMON TRAINER. Everyone loves Pokemon. I'm probably going for a PT/ZSS team, or at least build towards it.

LoliLovesRain: Also, why am I not on your list of favorite smashers? /gasps I'm def. awesome psh
You're awesome as a person, but I just love their playstyles : (

solecalibur: Why is Halloween so boring this year?
Halloween was never any fun over here anyways.

Volcanic Doomfire: Dropping MK for Pokemontrainer. Son are you high?
I just wanna be the very best.

Chronodiver Lokii: What should I be for Halloweeeeen?
Zombie Miku Append[/collapse]
[collapse=Zero/KaleidoRuby]solecalibur: Why did you guys pay m2k to take your money?
The original idea with that was that we would sponsor his flight to Australia, through player donations, and he would play in our tournament, but not win any prize money. This is because many Australians felt that allowing him access to the prize pot would seem unjust to the placing Australians who would otherwise have a shot at the money.

I can't remember how it went, but as I recall it, M2K accepted that deal, then proceeded to go back on it and negotiated the deal to allow him access to the prize. To counter this, M2K had prize restrictions of 30% in each event that he placed 1st in.

Also I can't stress enough that it was player donations. There was quite a bit of dissent in the community about this sponsorship, especially contention about the prize money and the detracted hype. People did retract their donations. But on the other hand, we had 2 or 3 sponsors who gave $300-$400 each, which was really quite amazing.

Anyway, there's a bit of context. As to why, the prevailing motivation was to let Australia taste what American Smash had to offer. The majority of us will never go to America to play Smash and so we wanted to experience just how different our players really were. Playing against M2K and watching our top players crumble against him was quite sobering really. Many players become disheartened after playing him, which I think was the opposite reaction that was intended.

But while M2K is too good, our top players proved that we're not absolute trash, as one managed to bring Hall, another American who attended this tournament, to the last game.

tl;dr: We want to get better and we need an international benchmark for improvement and some inspiration.

solecalibur: What is Australia like?
It's like the satisfying feeling you get when you see a cute girl walk past, followed by the disappointment that you felt when you realised you are not capable to pursue her.

You can apply this to almost every aspect of Australian life.

"We're pretty economically well off, generally food and resource-secure and have access to all the resources a modern state could provide." :)

"But quite a large minority of the indigenous population live in poverty, with a terrible standard of living and quite a lower life expectancy, education rate and a much higher crime and abuse rate than the rest of the country." :(

"We're officially a multicultural society!" :)

"But a large majority of the population exhibit racist and xenophobic babble about immigrants, asylum seekers and non-whites. These people still have a major influence over the politics of this country, as proven by the most recent election." :(

"Our Communications Minister is a braindead dropkick who can't take a loss and will adamantly and frivolously fight for his unfeasible internet filter." :(

"We will never have fast internet." :(

so on and so forth.

solecalibur: Have you ever fought a kangaroo?
If you see a kangaroo, you do what we do; run.

Chronodiver Lokii: Are we gonna have an epic party/zss meetup when you come to the US?
Hella yeah! I can't wait. :D

Chronodiver Lokii: Fave anime of ALL TIME?
Simoun, without a question. No, it's not because of the shouju-ai element, although I'll admit that was originally why I watched it. >.>

Second place is Code Geass R1.

Chronodiver Lokii: Fave song of all time AND at the moment?
THIS IS SUCH A TOUGH QUESTION!

While I can't lie, I listened to this song for a good 5-6 hours today, so I guess I'll post that.

f(x) - Chu~♡

I've really been feeling God Knows... lately though. Argh so many good songs!

All time though...

Jpop: KOTOKO - Face of Fact
Western: Alexisonfire - Control

Chronodiver Lokii: Why did you decide to main ZSS?
I've been a hardcore Metroid fanatic since I was 10 or 11 when I first played Metroid Fusion. I played Samus in Melee for the whole 7 years before Brawl came out, albeit in casuals with my friends and family. I discovered there was a competitive Melee scene approximately a year before Brawl came out, when I discovered the "Advanced How to Play" series by Wak. I decided to wait until Brawl came out before getting into the competitive scene. (That was actually a good decision since in 2007, there was no Smash scene in my region!)

Out came Brawl and I had already decided to main Samus/Zero Suit Samus combo. Playing with Samus though, was absolutely garbage. I could not get over how bad she was. So I dropped Samus for Zero Suit Samus solo and I've never looked back. Maybe left and right, but not back. :D

<3 ZSS

Chronodiver Lokii: Why don't more people party with us on IRC? :C
I think they're just intimidated by us. We're quite ferocious, you know? /rawr

Nefarious B: Zero IYHO, on a scale of 1-10, 1 being especially and 10 being epically, how sucky is your new name?
1 :(

I like it...

zApollo: Zero, just what happened to you at 'This is It'? Are you still that good?
I practiced a lot of Smash during that time period; I was really really hyped and pumped for Robocop. While my placing in the bracket at Robocop was really disappointing to me, I made it up (to me) by 2-stocking Corpse's Toon Link and only barely losing to his Snake. I also made it up to my state by being the MVP in our crew battle vs. VIC, by taking 5 stocks.

Watch out for me in the next few months, I'm really feeling the drive to improve now and I think I could make 3rd on our PR in that time.

To actually answer your question, no, I'm not as good as I was at TII2. I'm better. :)

Browny: Do you feel proud living in the Mardi Gras capital of the world?
feels liberating man :bee:

Browny: How do I add a highlight to text on mirc?
Tools > Address Book > Click on the Highlights tab > Check the "Enable Highlights" box.

You're welcome. :D

Browny: Whats your favourite ZSS custom texture?
Believe it or not, I dislike the dominatrix one. I'm not a fan of that particular branch of BDSM... As for the others, let's leave them out of this. :p

As for my favourite...

oh my goodness, was searching Kitty Corps for this one I was playing as at one tournament...

My favourite one that I have is Yoko -

oh my gosh the miku <333333

Browny: When are you going to change your name back to zero?
I messaged Virgiligdajsd-whatever-his-name-is about it yesterday. Get excited. :p

Browny: Whats more important, opening ones mind or freeing their inhibitions?
On one hand, opening your mind can make you more comfortable with yourself. It makes you more willing to explore and think. Through this reflection, it can make it easier to free yourself from inhibition. On the other hand, freeing your inhibition is often the first step in opening your mind. I think neither one is more important than the other and that they are both necessary.

Why does it feel like I'm writing for HS English again...? >.>

FlameWaveK: Why is the unlimited blade works route inferior to the fate route?
What are you on!?

Ramses: What's the sexiest thing about yourself?
Me. 8)

Ramses: What's the sexiest thing about me?
Your manly body.

Ramses: How good is DJ Satomi btw?
There's a place in my mind~

Didn't really fall for much of his other stuff. Daft Punk > DJ Satomi.

LoliLovesRain: Of course he answered just takes him a whiiiiiiiiiiiile xD all right now for questions
:3

LoliLovesRain: 1. You ever going to come down to Miami, Florida? You really should!
I really want to do a US tour really soon! Either transfer to a US university (my eyes on UCSD, see you soon Oats, Hall and Nef!!! <3) or, probably the better option, get money and do a month-long tour or something, where I'd just travel cross country, ideally being put up by smashers (ZSS mains halp! <3), just seeing sights and meeting people. That'd be the best holiday.

If I could get my hands on a job, I would start saving for that for next November/December.

LoliLovesRain: 2. What's your favorite color?
Blue. I can't really pick a particular shade, they're all so beautiful to me.

Pink too. Just the softer shades though.

LoliLovesRain: 3. What's you favorite anime?
Simoun. Angel Beats is probably 3rd. :>

OMG EXAMS ARE DONE I CAN REWATCH ANGEL BEATS NOW YAY

LoliLovesRain: 4. Will you recommend anime for me to watch?
Of course I will. But talking to you is better than this post. :)

LoliLovesRain: 5. When you sleep do you dream about yourself playing ZSS? (i do :3)
Depends what you mean by playing...

>.>

LoliLovesRain: 6. When are we going to try and wifi again? I have to **** you :-p lol jk
You're the best in FL! I'm scared! :scared:

Mikachiru: For Zero Mcderpaderp:
What a lovely nickname. <3

:(

Mikachiru: Fave color for ZSS? I like purple. <3
Pink > Blue > Green and Gold > Black > Purple. Sorry :c

Mikachiru: Why aren't you playing Umineko No Naku Koro ni? :mad:
Apparently there's a really interesting dominatrix in that game. Maybe I should play it.

EH, gotta re-read Tsukihime, finish Fate Stay Night and read all of Key's stuff first.

Mikachiru: Favorite Pokemanz?
Seadra and Meganium! When I was a kid my favourite was Horsea :3

Mikachiru: Marisa or Reimu? Choose carefully...
Not into Touhou much, except for the music. :V

Mikachiru: Favorite Hayao Miyazaki movie?
I haven't watched much Ghibli, so my favourite so far is the standard Spirited Away, which I watched for the first time 2 years ago in Japan.

I'm gonna have a Ghibli marathon soon though.

Mikachiru: RinxLen > Miku? :awesome:
They're both so cute T_T

Mikachiru: Sausages or nuts~?
IF WE'RE TALKING ABOUT FOOD, sausages.

Which so happen to be one of my favourite foods.

Mikachiru: Can you draw Freeza for me? Pleeeeease~? :awesome:
I think you might have me mistaken with another Zero >.> I'm no artist. Although remind me about this and I'll do it later. It's almost midnight and I wanna sleep.

LASTO STAND

BREAKING ALL THE RULES

Mikachiru: There's a Zero out there who's an artist? :c
So you won't draw Freeza for me? I drew Mewtwo one time. He ended up looking like a donkey... :urg:

I will draw it! Give me a chance to get out of bed, gosh! T_T

Ramses: favorite daft punk song? you can score major points in my coolmeter here
Aerodynamic.

LoliLovesRain: You should just draw it anyway and playing as in actually playing not sexually or anything
also, Would you ever have plastic surgery?

I don't know. Maybe.

LoliLovesRain: Would you get laser hair removal? If so, where? ;)
FACE. I HATE FACIAL HAIR

Sovereign: What's the history behind your name, 'Zero'?
Why did you change it to 'KaleidoRuby'?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF I forgot about this question!

I originally chose the name "Zero" because of Zero from Code Geass was my favourite character and kinda-lookalike.

But in the times of Old Smashboards(July 2008), Zero was taken, so, with little foresight, I chose "Zero_".

I grew to hate the cancerous growth that was the underscore. So when premium membership became available, I got rid of it once and for all, with my favourite character of the time, Kaleido Ruby!

I don't know why people didn't like the name. :(

Anyway, I decided to get it changed back to "Zero_", despite my massive dislike of the underscore. I pmed the new premium admin, asking to get my name changed to "Zero" (which was currently taken by a user who hadn't logged into smashboards ever) and if that failed (which I thought it would), to change it to "Zero~" kawaii.

Anyway the admin was super cool and got me "Zero"! Smashboards treats its premium members right! :D[/collapse]
[collapse=LoliLovesRain]FlameWaveK: What did your name come from?
Loli (because at the time I was really young and...really liked
pedophiles
so i considered myself a loli...also i was like 7 ) the loves part is just because...I love stuff.. lol and the rain was because at the time it was raining when i made it and i really do like rain. Honestly it's Loli Loves (something i love)

FlameWaveK: Favorite Variety of Chocolate?
Hmmm....like...brand of chocolate or...flavor? ugh sooo hard uhh I like white chocolate i love milk chocolate i like some dark chocolate...did you know when typing chocolate i say it like cho-co-latte ...like they do in spanish xD umm oh milk chocolate with caramel inside is the best!!!!!!! for bran "World's finest chocolate" is the best imo but only the chocolate with caramel one :3

FlameWaveK: Loli or Shota?
Definitely Loli. I can relate more

KassandraNova: On a scale of 1-10 how much do you love me?
10 of course!

KassandraNova: What color zamus is your favorite?
Greeeeeeeeen!!!!!!!! :3 well..technically it's like green and yellow =/ but GREEEEEEEEEEN!

KassandraNova: Who is your favorite pokemon?
To be honest I don't really have a favorite xD I likes any cute pokemon :3 and i like the amazing cool looking ones too. hmm I like Eevees tho like all their evolutions. :)

I wouldn't use some of my favorite pokemon tho ^_^

KassandraNova: Who is the most attractive character in brawl and why?

Hmm...That's a hard choice I'd say ZSS just because she crawls and has a really nice body but ...I also loooove Pit and find him attractive but..that's cuz he kind of looks female =/

KassandraNova: Do you like chips?
chips like french fries chips or real chips lol either way yes for both :) i likes chips. I like poker chips too but...not to eat ^^,

Zero: Who's your favourite drunk ZSS main?
Well you duh! BLACK ALLIGATORS! xD

Zero: Short hair or long hair on guys?
Personally i love long hair but some guys dont have the bone structure for long hair so it depends on their face. Preferably long hair tho

Zero: Short hair or long hair on girls?
On me i like long hair since my hair is curly they weigh down my hair making it look amazing! but uhh... it depends on the girl and the shape of face. Sometimes long hair just doesn't work on girl and sometimes short hair just doesnt. For me if my hair is short i like it straight, long i like it curly :)

Zero: Favourite anime?
Angel Beatsssss! lol nah i dunno i don't really have a favorite per se. Angel beats is definitely on my list of amazing anime though :)

Zero: Will you drink with me after you finish those journals? : >
lol nah cuz I don't actually drink. The only drinking I do is for fruity alcoholic beverages but even then I don't have access to any and I'm not even of age. My mom gave me the fruity alcoholic beverages sometimes tho

Zero: Do you ever wanna travel overseas?
I never have but I want to

Zero: Do you ever wanna travel to Australia?
Not really lol If only to see you and other smashers in that area. I wouldn't want to go to Australia for vacation or anything like that =/ it doesn't really appeal to me :D

Chronodiver Lokii: Why are you so awesome, Bri?~
Because that's how i roolllllllll :)

Chronodiver Lokii: Visit me plz? xD
Hellz yeah :) road trip. I should go during winter and we can go snow boarding :D Last time I went snowboarding i fell sooo much lol but it was a lot of fun :)

Chronodiver Lokii: Besides Nick, who's your fave Smasher?
Other than him I don't actually have a favorite ^_^ He's kind of the only specific favorite sowway xD OH! zss players are my favorite players of that character tho :)

Chronodiver Lokii: DONT YOU LOVE THE ZSS IRC?
Yesh but it takes up my time a lot haha i couldn't do work because I wanted to talk to everyone in the irc.

Chronodiver Lokii: Wanna do an art trade someday? :o
We should it'd be a lot of fun :)

Deathfox30: Who's your favorite character from Angel Beats?
Kanade for sure ^_^ I also really like Yui, Yurippe and the ninja chick whose name i always forget :3

Deathfox30: What's your favorite move to use with ZSS and why?
Dsmash cuz it leaves you stunned ;) plus I like the follow up moves afterwards. I also like forward b (stuuuun whip lol)

Deathfox30: If Marth were real, do you think he'd be the ideal gay best friend for you?
Chudat was definitely Marth back when I saw him in 08. No he wouldn't be the ideal gay best friend because Chu took like an hour in the bathroom staring at himself and I'm pretty sure if it was REALLY marth he'd live in front of a mirror.

Deathfox30: Which of these songs do you like better? :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shdt9v3oKO8 (Sora no Otoshimono) or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n00pdLx-ddE (Kurokami)
All right I like them both but I'd probably listen to the kurokami one more just because it's faster paced. Uhhh...Sora is good though but it's slow and atm I'm in the mood to listen to faster music =/ I like them both tho :D

Deathfox30: Aside from Falco, who do you think is ZSS's worst Match Up?
Well I don't really see her having THAT many bad MUs.. I find Lucario personally hard to play against but that could just be because I don't know the MU. Other than that hmm...Snake maybe? but i've seen ZSS do funny things to snake so i dunno. I really don't think her MUs are as bad as the one she has against falco. ZSS DA BESS!

Deathfox30: Do you like sour skittles or those weird fizzle ones better?
Sour skittles are ****ing delicious! I dunno about those fizzle ones =/

Deathfox30: Oh, one more thing. What's your top 5 favorite anime? They don't have to be in order. :3
shiida yeh xD the balancing broom girl and...top 5 favorite anime...ughhh i don't have a favorite i just like what i like i mean there is angel beats, elfen lied, higurashi, ga-rei zero and hmmm =/ i dunno :3

I like a lot of anime and I also watch a lot of anime so i never really have an exact favorite but ga-rei zero and elfen lied are always on top when i mention those so i think those are like my ultimate favorites^_^

D-Torr: Will I win Xaltis' BDay tourny this weekend, Bri?
Hells yeah xD I'm thinking of going all ZSS if i enter. I've been practicing with her a lot in secret ^_^

Mikachiru: Loli, would you come to Hawaii~~? And if you do, can we play Candy land~? <3
I would it seems like it'd be nice to go there :) and yes candy laaaaaand! Prize is real candy tho :3

Mikachiru: Why not shotas? They're so adorable~~~. <3<3<3
They are adorable but...I can relate to Loli more :)

Mikachiru: Do you like sushi?
Yes but i have a problem with things being in my mouth for too long so i take a bit of sushi chew and then throw the other half in while the chewed one is still in my mouth. I can't really have something in my mouth like food without feeling like im gonna puke =/ I swallow really fast ;)

Mikachiru: How awesome am I on a scale from 1-10~?
xD everyone asks me this lol I think you're a 10 tho cuz you haven't made me even the tiniest bit angry or annoyed and you seem cool :D

Mikachiru: Cake or pie?
I don't really like either =/ i don't eat cake or pie too often i mean...i'd probably choose pie over cake tho because at least i can have apples in my pie ooor if it's strawberry cheesecake I like to eat the strawberries not so much the cake tho =/

Mikachiru: Marisa or Reimu?
Reimu cuuuz i dunno sounds cuter :3

Mikachiru: Can I have your lunch money? >:3
Sure just give me anything I want for it :D

Mikachiru: Ever played Megaman 2? Fun game is fun~.
Sadly I haven't although...I actually think I have the game...i should play it xD

Mikachiru: ...Do you know How to win Guess Who in one move? XD
that...made...me laugh SO HARD omg omg omg that was amazingly funny >_< loooool

Mikachiru: Blue Popo or Mr. Popo?
Blue

Shaky: Bri, what's the most amazing Brawl team?
The 4th Impact is the most amazing team ever! Because it includes two amazing people :)

Ramses: Rate me 1-1

Ingoro: Loli, how does it feel to be the girlfriend of such an amazing, respected, performing, professional brawl player's brother?
It doesn't make a difference to me because I've been going out with my boyfriend since before Brawl came out...

KassandraNova: Bri, you should visit me so I can show you the awesomeness that is megaman. ;3
2 is the easiest, and 9 is the hardest. @.@

It'd be fun. Next time I go to Ohio :)

Snakeee: Have you ever called your bf by the name "McGriddle"?[/color]
Yeah when I was calling him out on being a ***** I said, "McGriddle you is a *****!"

Snakeee: If I were a character from a show, game, etc. Who would I be? :/[/color]
Psh I don't know lol uhhh....hmm Maria in maria holic :D

Mikachiru: Loli, do you drink? Alcohol is nasty, I've tried it before (even though I'm almost 17).
No I don't drink ^_^ The fruity alcohol i don't mind but I don't go out of my way to get it lol and if it isn't fruity alcohol then i won't drink it lol

KassandraNova: who should I cosplay for ohayocon?
Hmmm well you already did the peach costume thing so...VendettaKnight :)

KassandraNova: Which metroid game is your fav?
I haven't played Metroid games xD I don't really do much sorry xD When I was younger all I did was go online and talk in chat rooms talking to really old guys and I read books a lot...I was boring :) I also have probably never finished any game I started =/ Though I am finishing Ace Attorney (edgeworth :3) annnd I finished the secret agent barbie game xD I want that game again tbh cuz I'm a loser and really liked it :3

KassandraNova: If I asked nicely would you play halo with me? <3
If you bought halo and the necessary equipment then hellz yeah :)

KassandraNova: Are we teaming for pound 5?
Uhhhhh I have no team partner so sure. I remember Kira wanted to team for MLG Dallas but couldn't make it. We hadn't talked about P5 though soo I'll let you know later but i'm pretty sure I can cuz...it'd be fun :3

FlameWaveK: if snakeee is maria from maria holic what does that make me?
/sigh I'll let you be the real chick with huge boobies lol jk uhhh hmmm.... OH I KNOW! the chick from No Braa :3 well...technically dude but whatever :) i forgot the name O_O

SleepyK;1162678: REMEMBA ME?
Umm...uhhh....If you're the kid i played then yesh xD

FlameWaveK: I get to be yuki? sweet.
Sweet indeed xD and yeah you get to be Yuki :3

FlameWaveK: Hardest things about drawing in your opinion?
Psh I don't find anything about drawing hard I'm the best lol jk uhh hmm... Well right now it's drawing in my head like without any reference. I haven't gotten to that step yet since I haven't been drawing long.

FlameWaveK: most frustrating?

Hands and feet frustrate me xD I don't like drawing them even tho I still do lol

FlameWaveK: easiest?
Hmmm...well...tbh I find watercolor to be the easiest type of art style for me to use i dunno why I like how watercolor kind of just flows. But I guess in just drawing I'd say the easiest is shading imo like once I know where I wanna shade it isn't hard.

FlameWaveK: funnest?
I find it pretty funny that I have the innate ability to draw and actually have it come out the way I want when i haven't been drawing long at all. I also find how things that are typically harder for some people I find easy but the basic things I tend to forget since they are so basic I suppose. Like watercolor is supposed to be one of the harder methods of painting and I love it yet I haven't gotten how to use acrylic paint yet or anything lol

KassandraNova: What is love?
baby don't hurt me!~[/collapse]

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
I'll vote dazwa as well, Nick has his own thread so there's not really much point to interviewing him i think. I was kind of thinking this would be personal stuff as well as character related though, in which case SFP your placings wouldn't really matter so much as people thinking that you're interesting

Zero

Smash Hero
I vote Dazwa, the only other successful suit Samus to grace these dear boards that doesn't already own a thread!

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
There is zero reason to nominate me, my highest placing ever is like 25th.
You're still relatively famous for the work you've put into ZSS.

Honestly, I think it would be interesting and refreshing to interview someone who isn't famous because of their skill. It would be a completely different set of questions.

And with that said, I second said motion.

Janne

Smash Journeyman
Dazwa seems to be a hard-working mod and for starting the thread I think he deserves the opportunity to be the first interviewee.

I'll also vote for Supermodel From Paris. First, because he made the guide and Second, because I like his name xD

solecalibur

Smash Master
I want to vote for Dazwa first since he never posts here and I know nothing about him but this might kill the thread immediately since he wont post here XD

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
Cake or Dazwa for great justice.

EDIT: Cake is legendary. My vote goes for Cake.
Cake combo FTW.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'd gladly MM your other characters with my ZSS, or do dittos if you so dare. :D

I do use all MK in tourney. That would be because I'm smart. ;)

Btw, thanks for making me the first interviewee! The question was much appreciated.

shlike

Smash Ace
I'd gladly MM your other characters with my ZSS, or do dittos if you so dare. :D

I do use all MK in tourney. That would be because I'm smart. ;)

Btw, thanks for making me the first interviewee! The question was much appreciated.
K. I'd be up for that, but seeing on how I won't be going to MD/VA anytime soon and you won't be coming to TX, It won't happen.

We should do Ganondorf dittos with items on wifi instead.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
And with 9 votes, it looks like I'm going to be the first interviewee! Awesome? Awesome.

Ask away!

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Why do you not lay prostrate before the 'Dorf whenever he enters the room?

Why are you a bad brother to Darc?

What exactly makes Raleigh more important than Darc?

Does Darc know you hate him?

If so, how does it make him feel?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
If you could moderate any other board on SWF, what would it be?

Favorite video game?

What do you do in your spare time?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Would you like to play on wifi tonight?
Consider it done!

How do you type with boxing gloves on?

Why do you not lay prostrate before the 'Dorf whenever he enters the room?
The rule was changed. From now on, whenever 'Dorf enter the room, he must lay prostrate to everyone else there. Because that's what the result screen says.

Why are you a bad brother to Darc?
He started it!

What exactly makes Raleigh more important than Darc?
I've been planning to go to Raleigh for a month now, his birthday party extravaganza was a last minute idea. Gimme a break, I'm getting him an MLG shirt for his b-day :(

Does Darc know you hate him?
Probably.

If so, how does it make him feel?
Awesome.

Who is your favorite Chrono Trigger character?
Every character (except like, Marle) equally! But if I had to choose one...Dalton. I'm a sucker for hilarious villains.

If you could moderate any other board on SWF, what would it be?
The secret mod board? Honestly though, I'm pretty content with Zero Suit Samus/Atlantic North/Beast Coast Tea Room.

Favorite video game?
Chrono Trigger by a considerable margin. I think it might be my nostalgia goggles for it, but I haven't had any recent games come close to rivaling it for me aside from Melee, Brawl, and Mother 3. If you haven't played it yet, I highly recommend it. To further refute the "nostalgia goggles" argument, friends of mine have actually played it recently and loved it.

What do you do in your spare time?
Work, hang out with friends, browse internet, play games. One of those four. Boring, yeah :laugh:

Why didn't you switch mains when you were considering it?
I've done it 4 or 5 times now - if I knew the answer, it'd stop happening :laugh:. I'm actually in one of those phases right now, trying to switch to Meta Knight...but this time the switch is being thwarted by a break from the game. I'm going into a hiatus during the Fall due to losing my competitive drive, probably from spending every single weekend this past summer at a smash-related event. If it comes back, great, if not, hey, no biggie. I still plan on participating in the community by helping run tournaments/referee MLG events/moderate SWF, but as far as entering goes...maybe not. If I do come back, I'll probably end up using Zero Suit Samus because my thumbs refuse to use any other character in tournament ;_;

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
If you had to drunk dial any Lucario player from 2002, which one would it be?
-DD

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Why are your drunk dials so **** good?

Why do I get drunk dials after every tournament?

What is love? Baby, don't hurt me.

How free are the other ZSSes?

Why did you go soft on Rain and sandbag his MK after you embarrassed his Falco?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Will you still attend local stuff during your hiatus?

Will we ever see more volumes of Scott Pilgrim?

How do I beat Falco? (in SSBM)

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Are you as pessimistic about ZSS's future in the metagame as many others such as Snakeee are? What exactly do you see in her future?

Why did you pick ZSS as your main? Which brings me to my next question...

Are you a pervert? Sexual deviant?

What do you think was the most important moment in the history of ZSS metagame development? Why?

How many MKs would a ZSS grab if a ZSS could grab MKs?

Top Bottom