• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS Interview Thread - Y.b.M. Interview!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Are you a butterfly dreaming you are a person? Or a bowling ball dreaming you are a plate of sashimi?

solecalibur

Smash Master
If you could be any kind of zombie what kind of zombie =3?
How do you deal with Mks? I dont think I can find any vids of you vs one and I missed your set vs rain =(
Oh yeah lolz friendlies with sassy and me (didnt realize it was you until afterward I dont dooo teamsss)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
How does it feel to go from not having a grab to having the best grab in the game?
I dunno man, Fox's grab is kinda bad.

If you had to drunk dial any Lucario player from 2002, which one would it be?
This is a tough one, let me think...
oh geez answer the question yourself

Why are your drunk dials so **** good?
Practice, practice, practice!

Why do I get drunk dials after every tournament?
Because you subscribed to my drunk dials.

What is love? Baby, don't hurt me.
I refuse to answer this.

How free are the other ZSSes?
They're all very expensive ladies :(

Why did you go soft on Rain and sandbag his MK after you embarrassed his Falco?
I felt Japan making the brackets would create more hype for the tournament. A noble sacrifice, I know.

Is being awesome all day as exhausting as I imagine it is?
Not really, it tends to replenish energy really well. I can usually go a week without sleep, just running off of pure awesome.

Will you still attend local stuff during your hiatus?
Possibly. I'm going to start taking weekends at work, so if I do go to anything, it'll be something important (like Viva La Smash), otherwise I don't think I will be.

Will we ever see more volumes of Scott Pilgrim?
I can only hope so.

How do I beat Falco? (in SSBM)
I don't know, th0rn usually destroys me pretty hard whenever I play him. Use super clutch spacing to create gimp opportunities, and gimp. That's how I beat him last time.

Do you ever play this game naked?
Not even joking, I played wifi last night with SFP in my boxers and nothing else.

Why, Dylan? Why?
Because I still haven't seen Inception. And I'm planning on seeing Scott Pilgrim a second time before it.

Are you as pessimistic about ZSS's future in the metagame as many others such as Snakeee are? What exactly do you see in her future?
I'm not sure. I'm curious to see just how far Nick plans on taking ZSS, but if anything, I'm more pessimistic about my future with ZSS. Unless I start getting super serious and competitive again, I won't be practicing with her anytime soon, and if I want to advance as her, I really need to practice.

Why did you pick ZSS as your main?
When the game first came out, I decided I'd find my main by using random all the time in friendlies, and try to find a character that best suited my playstyle. I later discovered that by rolling straight random, getting ZSS was actually impossible. So I tried a handful of games as her to see if her playstyle matched mine, and it did, by a lot. The only character who came close at the time was Mr. Game and Watch, who I still sometimes use in doubles and friendlies. Also Meta Knight, but he doesn't count.

Which brings me to my next question...Are you a pervert? Sexual deviant?
Who even asks this? :laugh:

What do you think was the most important moment in the history of ZSS metagame development? Why?
The day I started using ZSS was the most important momeny in the history of ZSS's metagame. For me it was Tuesday.

How many MKs would a ZSS grab if a ZSS could grab MKs?
All of them.

Do you frequently have wet dreams about ZSS?
Doesn't everyone?

Pirates or Ninjas?
I main Sheik in Melee, and Samus hunts Pirates, so I'll have to go with Ninjas.

Ps3 or 360?
Wii! I had a 360 for awhile but it RRoD'd. I'm probably going to look into either fixing it or getting a new one, I'm really hyped for Marvel vs Capcom 3 and I want to play Scott Pilgrim vs the World.

Are you a butterfly dreaming you are a person? Or a bowling ball dreaming you are a plate of sashimi?
So excited to see you this weekend :)

If you could be any kind of zombie what kind of zombie =3?
That one super zombie that always gives the main characters all kinds of problems.

How do you deal with Mks? I dont think I can find any vids of you vs one and I missed your set vs rain =(
Poorly, usually. I'm bad at dealing with Tornado and Rain picked up on that pretty early on. Wasn't pretty.

Oh yeah lolz friendlies with sassy and me (didnt realize it was you until afterward I dont dooo teamsss)
Upon realizing this, did your eyes widen as the camera zooms in on your face, cutting to black, and then
?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

solecalibur

Smash Master
I'll be seeing you at MLG Dallas if Sassy still provides housing =)
but good luck

errr reffing!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being me, how sexy am I?

On a scale from 1-10, how old was michael jacksons boyfriend?

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Imagine a stage on SSBB in which the stage is constantly moving down at the speed at which the average character falls. All characters have infinite jumps in this stage, and there are no platforms or anywhere to stand whatsoever.

On this stage, MK vs. ZSS. Who wins?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being me, how sexy am I?
10. My sexy scale goes up to 11 though.

Imagine a stage on SSBB in which the stage is constantly moving down at the speed at which the average character falls. All characters have infinite jumps in this stage, and there are no platforms or anywhere to stand whatsoever.

On this stage, MK vs. ZSS. Who wins?
ZSS gains a really good mix-up in the form of "do a lot of jumps and then dair," but MK is still pretty scary sounding. I'd say ZSS because she can get underneath MK at anytime with a purposely whiffed dair, allowing her to set-up her uairs, while MK doesn't have a similar option. Also she can reverse her direction, allowing her to use her bair when she wants to.

And with that said, it looks like the thread has reached a stalemate. Should we begin nominations on the next player?

Zero

Smash Hero
What do you think of ZSS:Falco matchup after this weekend?

Then we should move onto next player. I vote........

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
What do you think of ZSS:Falco matchup after this weekend?
I had actually discussed the match-up with SFP a bit before MLG Raleigh weekend, the conversation of which was mostly brought up because of the win I took off of Rain's Falco. I actually felt we have some promise in the matchup, but not enough to bring it to positive numbers, maybe even if we're lucky. I'm going to have a training session with two Falco's I play with in New England, one who consistently beats me (Pelca), and one who I consistently beat (Bloodcross), so I'm definitely going to learn every single angle of the matchup possible, and probably make a write-up of it soon. .jpgs illustrating openings and everything.

And with that said, the Dazwa interview is over! We are now taking nominations for the second person to be interviewed! Poll will close 24 hours from this post.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I had actually discussed the match-up with SFP a bit before MLG Raleigh weekend, the conversation of which was mostly brought up because of the win I took off of Rain's Falco. I actually felt we have some promise in the matchup, but not enough to bring it to positive numbers, maybe even if we're lucky. I'm going to have a training session with two Falco's I play with in New England, one who consistently beats me (Pelca), and one who I consistently beat (Bloodcross), so I'm definitely going to learn every single angle of the matchup possible, and probably make a write-up of it soon. .jpgs illustrating openings and everything.

And with that said, the Dazwa interview is over! We are now taking nominations for the second person to be interviewed! Poll will close 24 hours from this post.
Down-smash > footstool them.
feelsgoodman.jpg

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, but it appears Supermodel From Paris is the next interviewee! Ask away!

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Will you PLEEEAASE help me out with my SP thread by being an extension of my currently one-person think tank and testing? I really feel like this could make a huge difference in certain match ups, and even help boost her up on the tier list, but it will take a lot of effort in testing and theory craft, of which is difficult for me because my Wii refuses to play brawl, and i only have access to a reasonable working computer about once every two weeks. I'm typing from my Wii right now. -_-

solecalibur

Smash Master
What is love?

Do you play any other competitive games?

I've heard wifi talk from you , can I join in =3?

Mike2

Smash Ace
How do you suggest getting better at Brawl? Kinda vague but I'm talking in terms of mindsets, how to practice, what to do, ect.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
Will you PLEEEAASE help me out with my SP thread by being an extension of my currently one-person think tank and testing? I really feel like this could make a huge difference in certain match ups, and even help boost her up on the tier list, but it will take a lot of effort in testing and theory craft, of which is difficult for me because my Wii refuses to play brawl, and i only have access to a reasonable working computer about once every two weeks. I'm typing from my Wii right now. -_-
Talk with me on IRC or watch some of my vids lol. Not being cocky, I think that there are plenty of ZSS players who are more solid overall than me, but I do think my suitpiece game is one of the best, that I've seen atleast.

Edit: On topic, I've talked with SFP a lot so I'm not really sure what to ask. I guess I'm kind of curious about why you came back to ZSS after experimenting with other characters?

Mike2

Smash Ace
Talk with me on IRC or watch some of my vids lol. Not being cocky, I think that there are plenty of ZSS players who are more solid overall than me, but I do think my suitpiece game is one of the best, that I've seen atleast.

Edit: On topic, I've talked with SFP a lot so I'm not really sure what to ask. I guess I'm kind of curious about why you came back to ZSS after experimenting with other characters?
What is your youtube?

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
Just search Nefarious B or NefariousB (zss) vs, since I don't record my own vids they're all on other people's accounts. They're mostly in the ZSS video thread as well.

Sorry for the self plug, that was kinda rude in someone else's interview :(

Dakpo

Smash Lord
I'd gladly MM your other characters with my ZSS, or do dittos if you so dare. :D

I do use all MK in tourney. That would be because I'm smart. ;)

lol because your smart....we see how well you have done in all the l tournies....lol jk guess not

cant wait for you to meet all the tx zss family at mlg Dallas!!!(Me, Fk1, shlike) You dont even main zss, and yet you are fifth? lol no

10$ money match if your up for it (Zss Ditto)

shlike

Smash Ace
Dakpo ***** at the ditto doom, and you should totally give your money to him.

Also GG on picking zss against some random falco and losing >.>

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why do you hate the little blonde emo child of brawl? <3

What's your favorite texture hack for ZSS?

Top Bottom