• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey i have a question, i went into yalls "in depth statistics on attacks" thread.

Total Frames: 35
Hitbox out on Frame: 20

So that means there's 15 frames of cooldown between when the move hits and when she can move again?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Double post!

So, I randomly went to the Fox boards a little while ago, and they have this thing where if they grab MK while MK's in the air, and buffer a grab-attack... MK has a forced air release.

I wanted to try it with ZSS.
It turns out, if you grab DDD from the air, it's a force air release. Your only followup is regrab. and if you buffer a grab-attack out of it, you get that forced quick ground release thing.
It... makes no sense.
That basically means... if you d-smash DDD, you get a free running GR CG... on places with walk-offs.
This needs mad research.

+ this

Reference Lists:

Characters who get dash grabbed BUT no-input break to the ground (chaingrab-able IF they resist):
Bowser, Diddy Kong, Link, Ganondorf, Zero Suit Samus, Falco, Charizard, Ike, Sonic.
Characters who can be hit with an aerial BUT no-input break to the ground (guaranteed aerial IF they resist):
Donkey Kong, Charizard, Ike.
Walkoff chaingrab against Falco/Diddy Kong?...

Yes plz.

+ DDD can be done too IIRC? And snake but you have to wait 1 sec before regrabbing the timing is weird idunno

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
I was about to get so hype if that worked on everyone, CS for CP win?

My question: If we air release DDD offstage like that, and down b kick at him, can he avoid it? I know frame wise it's not fast enough, but I don't think he's fast enough in the air to do anything that won't trade, and that delayed down b kick will kill super early offstage

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I was about to get so hype if that worked on everyone, CS for CP win?

My question: If we air release DDD offstage like that, and down b kick at him, can he avoid it? I know frame wise it's not fast enough, but I don't think he's fast enough in the air to do anything that won't trade, and that delayed down b kick will kill super early offstage
You cannot reach with down-b.
You cannot get anything on him except the regrab.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Reminds me of when we footstool someone whos in dsmash stun.
The stun carries over and extends the footstool animation, iirc.

It seems that something similar happened. Dsmash stage spiked you, but because the move has no knockback, you enter some sort of stun-enhanced-stage-spike state, or SESSS.
Thats a cool name.
hint - ramsesss

Anyways, got stagespiked by dsmash, and the stun effect affected the spike effect.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
You literally didn't react fast enough.
If you notice, you jumped.

All electric attacks cause the character who is hit to vibrate.
If you hit a wall, you bounce off of it.
That's it.

Top Bottom