• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

solecalibur

Smash Master
I feel that we should start and actually use a Back Room for our advanced discussion. There are lots of concepts that desperately need covering to help our metagame and I feel that we need a dedicated group to discuss and validate.

Projects that the BR should publish:
  • Complete redoing of matchup discussions - PROPERLY (A complete what-to-do guide, on shield, on dodge, on hit, an advanced positioning guide, safe angles of recovery, etcetc).
  • Complete stage discussion - progression through all legal stages, with detailed analysis of **** zones, weak zones, pitfalls, etc.
  • Weekly metagame discussion

Every week or so, you could publish an audio podcast to discuss the latest developments. A thread called "Back Room Releases" should be started and posted to every time a project is complete.

Nominees to the BR:

NickRiddle
Snakeee
Dazwa
Nefarious B
ph00tbag
Thiocyanide
kaleidoRuby
rise
noradseven
solecalibur
Will Smith
Will Smith needs to post more videos of his zss!
I agree with the idea of a BR
also my skype is : Solecalibur

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I have lots of Vids saved on my SD card...But I dunno how to upload them to make them visible... Assistance on that is needed

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Who has access to The Zero Suit? Someone make the group with that account.
Ironically, I probably have the password kicking around somewhere, because the concept of that user was cooked up by me and Bouse over a year ago.

I have no idea what it is off the top of my head, though, and I've switched comps since, so it's entirely possible that I don't have it, and that the pass has been changed since then.

EDIT: Replays aren't the simple lol, you need to send the files to somebody with a capture card. the replays themselves are just input logs.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ahhh... See I knew it was more complicated than that... How much do capture cards usually cost? Where can I get one? and which one is the best to get?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Ahhh... See I knew it was more complicated than that... How much do capture cards usually cost? Where can I get one? and which one is the best to get?
They're super cheap to super expensive, depending on quality. I'd go to Best Buy or something, probably 15-25 dollars for a decent one.

I still have to get one myself, lol.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

CO18

Smash Hero
Oh I didnt realize they were replays shouldve thought of that Im dumb lol. But yea get a capture card or a gamebridge or something, gamebridge is amazing quality got mine for like 40 in like 08 dunno how much one is now

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
its all right dtorr lets get super awesome for mlg columbus and show them how we beat nick riddle or at least i do xD ill beat his zss pshhh and get sooo far with her...xD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
i dont think its based on posts and rather like .....i dunno how much knowledge they know about that character? or its a group designed for people to talk about icky things O_O omg i wanna be iinnnn

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol a Backroom is supposed to be about where people can talk the metagame of a certain character and improve it so much more. Also to talk about tournies or big events where other people will be. It could also just be another social for people who know alot about ZSS =P

i don't think it requires post amounts unless your active, know about ZSS and how to play her well, and somewhat use her if not always use her in tournies. *shrug* I got into the Lucas BR with like half the post counts I have now but that's cuz....actually I have no clue why I am in it xD

Anyways, I used ZSS in a tourny this week. Got ***** by Coney (one of the better D3s) and I got a stock of his D3....via the Up-special suicide xD

Beat a Luigi with her too though they went Falco first round so GW saved me there =P.

I got alot more work till I can rep her well enough. Especially after only using her for a week i am just happy I didn't come in last xD

solecalibur

Smash Master

Anyways, I used ZSS in a tourny this week. Got ***** by Coney (one of the better D3s) and I got a stock of his D3....via the Up-special suicide xD

Beat a Luigi with her too though they went Falco first round so GW saved me there =P.

I got alot more work till I can rep her well enough. Especially after only using her for a week i am just happy I didn't come in last xD
>.> I still have trouble with weegees more then falcos unless its against shugo lately Im sure if he raged into falco and he played weegee first you should be able to have got him but its always good to have a 2ndary I suppose =p

**Details on your MU vs D3? Kind of need to analysis this MU more since more are popping up in my area and the ones I have vs'd I seem to not have any issues (yet)

Top Bottom