• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well Coney is one of the best D3 i've played so *shiver* it was **** cuz im still new to her. Anyways let me just try and think of everything.

Don't go Delfino.....just don't....it was ****. So D3 cannot CG ZSS and thank god for that. ZSS can mess him up in the air a bit. I think imo ZSS wins this MU but hmmm. Play Offensive more then defensive. It seemed to work alot better then trying to play defensively. Offstage ZSS can really get @ him because she can gimp him kindof well and he falls really fast. Getting back to the stage isn't that bad if you aren't predictible though Side-B is annoying when you are trying to time the jumps right and a freacking Waddle-Dee comes at you. Plus Uair helps spacing if he is trying to go after you offstage. Side-B is great and so is Dsmash though when are either of the moves bad against an opponent.

I got creamed by his D3 but that's cuz im such a scrubby ZSS and he is a good D3 (though he thinks D3 sucks xD)

Hope it helped a bit...sorry I am still trying to learn everything about ZSS so if it's not helpful or good...oops

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
You don't know the extent of Mikeray's reach.

P.S. youtube tells you what pages link to your video :p

Smash Master
So I just picked up ZSS, and she's by far the hardest character to pick up and play I've used so far. Her controls are just so unintuitive. It's almost like I should map B to A and vice-versa.

noradseven

Smash Lord
So I just picked up ZSS, and she's by far the hardest character to pick up and play I've used so far. Her controls are just so unintuitive. It's almost like I should map B to A and vice-versa.
I still maintain the hardest 4 in the game are Peach, IC, ZSS, Yoshi. In no real particular order. So basically im agreeing with you.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Lol I've seen that vid before xD and i agree about zss being hard i always mess up recovering well...okay not always since I got bttr at it but it took a while ^^, and just doing things when I want them to took a while buuut it gets there eventually xD

Ex-Dove

Smash Cadet
I live in a place where 50+ boys age 16-18 are stuck in a building from 8:00 PM-6:00 AM with nothing to do. So of course, we play tons of Smash. Until recently we played Melee, With the best of us (me) being about middle-of-the-tournament in skill, but when we found out MLG had tournaments for it we decided to give it a shot. I decided on ZSS almost immediately, call me a sucker for ponytails.

Anyway, I scrubbed with her for a little bit, once I got the feel for her I decided to look up how the real world plays her, and I actually wasn't too far off. I learning Glide Tossing and got pretty decent at RAR'ing the bair, but then I started really getting rocked by Toon Link, Pit, and Wolf. I got pretty frustrated, and then I finally just said, "You know what? I'm just going to stop thinking about technique and just start playing me some Zamus," and now I'm winning again. Go figure. xD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So now I love the Peach MU.

It is so much fun :3

I haaaate going against good peaches because....Peach is scary ._.

However I loved the match now. With Lucas....god she abuses him too much.

Zero

Smash Hero
So..

Apparently ZSS has a matchup-breaking infinite on Ness. My friend has told me that it makes ZSS Ness' worst matchup without a doubt. But he wouldn't tell me what it is.

Nick you should get Shaky to spill the beans and confirm whether or not this is a hoax or not.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Yeah, I can't think of an infinite we'd have on ness. We don't ground-release him, he isn't a fast faller. However, if he does struggle out and you ground release him, you can dash attack lock him.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
What? No, Samus and Wolf pummel "very fast," ZSS is average :(
Whatevs it's fast enough to where you pummel and force a ground release. IIRC Bowser, DDD, and some others are slow enough that the grabbed person can attempt to jump break with good timing even while they're being pummeled.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
That sounds like a load of crap honestly
Ness can be regrabbed by Marth... if someone were to tell me that, and I had never seen it before, I'd think that is a load of crap, but look now. Don't close a door that hasn't been completely opened, yet. I wonder what it could be.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I wonder what it could be.
most likely nothing =/

I've talked to some Ness mains and they haven't heard of anything yet plus if it happens to Ness it most likely will happen to Lucas and we certainly haven't heard anything about it.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Ness can be regrabbed by Marth... if someone were to tell me that, and I had never seen it before, I'd think that is a load of crap, but look now. Don't close a door that hasn't been completely opened, yet. I wonder what it could be.
Just that fact that kaleidoRuby's friend is being so secretiveness about it and my friends use to say things like that during melee and they still to this day dont know how to wavedash

Zero

Smash Hero
Just a FYI that my Ness friend is by no means a bad Ness or a new person on the board. You might have heard of Meteor Master.

Top Bottom