• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
I always lose to Seibrik and Nick Riddle :ohwell: .

Tourney was ran very efficiently , more people should come to these Lees a good host.
Only regret is I didn't get to show my pokemon puzzle league skillios :(.

Edit: Lee , Dfear has your 3 dollars :p

AfroQT

Smash Master
Tourney was really well ran, and really fun.
I'll be coming to these monthlies.

Good **** Lee.
And good **** Seibrik for winning another.....

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Aight yo cool. Ill make a results thread.
OK kool. Make a link to it here please so I can see lolz.

I will be hosting the next ZP Monthly Tourny on Sept. 12, 2009. Everyone plan for it from now. I wanna see more of CFL/SWFL, and even possibly NFL. So spread the word and lets make this happen.

My Tourny Motto: To create fun and keep the "smash" community ALIVE & GROWING

-L-

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Edit: Lee , Dfear has your 3 dollars :p
dont owe anyone ****. if anything lee will owe ME 3 dollars. =P

btw riddle u suck lol. i was expecting better! u made me lose my bet money yet again. and emilio...stop being cool lol

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
did polterbeast egg him????

runnin' to da ledge

gonna throw 5 eggs

ain't gonna punish

i'm gonna go sleeppppppppp

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Funniest **** ever when Afro asked Poltergust to freestyle , "I don't like rap!":laugh:
And when he asked me to shout out "YOSHI!", I was compelled to just scroll over to Yoshi in the character select screen and have the announcer say it. XD

Great job, Lee. Probably one of the best run tournaments I've ever been to. We even had time for low-tier (which I won, by the way :bee:)!

:069:

PolMex23

Smash Champion
YO yall lucky I didnt enter singles an go ape**** on everyone...

Except Serg...then I woulda got f'ed up...

That dudes Boozer is like the best ever. Tricks were gettin at me...

But here's my litttle secret...

I...

KIlled....

Mufasa....

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yes sir ee Bob

So im back in action more traction better reactions an Im down to ****. NExt tourney there will be rage combos

Again Esam an Riddle i wanna MM you guys so bad never played yall

Anyone else wanna MM im so down...Except you seib

Good playin with you 8bit and the Trainer guy with the girlfriend xD Lol yall two are mad cute makes me wanna get girl fast but they trouble all with that nonsense girl drama

But they cool...They got curves an smooth skin...Yea

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
YO yall lucky I didnt enter singles an go ape**** on everyone...

Except Serg...then I woulda got f'ed up...

That dudes Boozer is like the best ever. Tricks were gettin at me...

But here's my litttle secret...

I...

KIlled....

Mufasa....

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yes sir ee Bob

So im back in action more traction better reactions an Im down to ****. NExt tourney there will be rage combos

Again Esam an Riddle i wanna MM you guys so bad never played yall

Anyone else wanna MM im so down...Except you seib

Good playin with you 8bit and the Trainer guy with the girlfriend xD Lol yall two are mad cute makes me wanna get girl fast but they trouble all with that nonsense girl drama

But they cool...They got curves an smooth skin...Yea
one of the most liveliest posts i've ever seen, and we've still yet to play, but I blame me not going to tournaments. ONE DAY, ONEEE DAYYYY.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
And when he asked me to shout out "YOSHI!", I was compelled to just scroll over to Yoshi in the character select screen and have the announcer say it. XD

Great job, Lee. Probably one of the best run tournaments I've ever been to. We even had time for low-tier (which I won, by the way :bee:)!

:069:
Dude, I want to play you so bad Dx. Next time, we can prolly do friendlies.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney Lee. Had a great time even though i didn't have the money to enter singles, but playing friendlies with other Floridians was mad fun.

The only thing i will comment on was the space issue. There was a good amount of people there, so maybe next time you should move it out to the bigger room, and have the computer people be in the smaller area.

Just something to think about, but other than that, everything was ran very well.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Just woke up from a 12 hour power nap and I still have a headache...

I think theres something wrong with my motor skills as im having trouble typing and i choked twice this morning, on a peice of toast, and shortly after on a drink...

Hope it gets better or i gota go to a doctor.

ANYWAY

REally good tourny, best run everrrr, 12+ tv's all with setups, so there were PLENTY of friendlies and best of all the place NEVER closes so you can stay as long as you like practicin with the BEST! Except i wasnt there cuz i felt like **** for some reason, next time i'll stay for sure.

I think we started at 1-2 and finished by 8, with a 1 hour brake between dubz and singles. Very very nice, can't wait for the next one, its all im thinking about right now.

BTW, i think if i remember correctly, we're gona have not one but BOTH rooms next time for the tourny, so space most def. wont be an issue.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Just woke up from a 12 hour power nap and I still have a headache...

I think theres something wrong with my motor skills as im having trouble typing and i choked twice this morning, on a peice of toast, and shortly after on a drink...

Hope it gets better or i gota go to a doctor.

ANYWAY

REally good tourny, best run everrrr, 12+ tv's all with setups, so there were PLENTY of friendlies and best of all the place NEVER closes so you can stay as long as you like practicin with the BEST! Except i wasnt there cuz i felt like **** for some reason, next time i'll stay for sure.

I think we started at 1-2 and finished by 8, with a 1 hour brake between dubz and singles. Very very nice, can't wait for the next one, its all im thinking about right now.

BTW, i think if i remember correctly, we're gona have not one but BOTH rooms next time for the tourny, so space most def. wont be an issue.
I'll try too. I really want to play you, Seibrik, and get R***d Dx

fezzmaster

Smash Cadet
Yea the car problem sucked but playing Brawl at 3am at a toll booth was sweet! and changing the tire wasnt that bad, HRnut ripping the hubcap with his bare hands was cool.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
next time i'll enter, even if i only play marth, my falco isn't ready yet but i'm gonna enter anyways, i did have fun winning those very close mms though against afro and esam, we need to do more next time, whenever we're at the same tourney again we need to mm afro and esam, this time, wario and pikachu vs marth.

Darkconda

Smash Cadet
I wish I could of come. Its a good 45 min, away form where I live & its hard to go play just so you lose. I would like to see some of the matches to see how well the players play down here.

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
one of the smoother and better run tournaments ive been to. good **** lee. shoutouts

tommy g, bonesaw, chaz, 8-bit(or nsm), C, Snipa, and NR's girlfriend: thanks for the help. that car problem took like an hour to fix, but atleast we got home.
lee:good job beating my luigi. you've definetly gotten better(gayer). but what you said is true, if you want to win tourneys, you're gonna have to camp harder. dont worry, i have secret weapon next time.
polt: i cant believe i lost to you after winning the first two games...you did good **shruggs**
vcg: sucks we had to face off first, but you still play legit.
esam: ****ing pikachu. i was kinda close with G&W. we need to friendly more, atleast for match-up experience.
nick.riddle: your ZSS might be better than me put i just ***** you in Tetris Attack. get off my d!ck. :)
polmex: if my luigi was as manly as yours, i would have beaten lee. your luigi is beast and we definetly need to friendly more.
HRnuts: those were some fun an stupid friendlies. your "Bowser" is dumb, but atleast it has hate and thats really all you need. my falcon beats your snake though and i have proof, yeah *****. we gotta friendly some more.
scary305(eddie): gotta friendly that shiek\zelda duo again.
to all the teams that we won and lost to: those were tight *** games, and brawl doubles are much more fun than gay campy brawl singles.

EDIT: ravyn: next time we see, falcon vs ike.

Top Bottom