• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
hahahahahaha C if im getting C

but i can get C if u want, or flatsoda, but im prolly driving for two hours before getting to ZP,

gettingshakycuznickriddleistolazytogethisownteampartner johns

**** yes the electric dragons coming :).

I'll be winning this before I win Gk and such.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
So MVD and I will be taking doubles. =P

OK, here are the people I'm driving: MVD, Snipa, and R@vyn (on the way back). I don't believe I'm missing anyone.

And Seibrik, the reason why I do not want to drive up north is because I simply do not want to be bothered. It's just too far, and driving for that long is extremely tedious. I've done it before, and I can safely say that I don't want to do it again.

:069:

Alustiel

Smash Cadet
Gosh what to do what to do?D: Ima be there at like 10:00 cause my pops need to drop me off before he goes to work so i gotta w8 /cry any ideas of what to do around there?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Polt if you still wana go to gameknights you might be able to....

DC is considering driving which means more space. if he absolutley will not take u for some reason, but will take some people out of my car, you can come in my car if u replace the gas money those people would have spent.

for example if two of my people leave my car to go in his so you go, and u come in my car, u pay like 10-13 dollars instead of 5-7. does that sound fair?

bring ur traveling supplies just in case.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
Gosh what to do what to do?D: Ima be there at like 10:00 cause my pops need to drop me off before he goes to work so i gotta w8 /cry any ideas of what to do around there?
There might be someone there already so play some sets with them. Other than that...idk.

Coffee™

I need it....
Results:

Singles
1: Seibrik ($120.00) (MK)
2: Esam ($60.00) (Falco/Pikachu)
3: Nick Riddle (ZSS) (20.00)
4: Snipa (ICs/GnW)
5: Chaz (Marth/MK)
5: Shaky (Ness)
7: Galeon (Lucas/Snake)
7: Poltergust (Yoshi)
9: Varr
9: Kith
9: Ravyn
9: Tito
13: David
13: MVD
13: MnM
13: Dfear
17: Darr
17: Calibur Champ
17: Ralph
17: George

Doubles:
1: Chaz + Seibrik (Chaz + Seibrik) ($48.00)
2: Nick Riddle + Shaky (Nick Riddle + Shaky) ($32.00)
3: MVD + Poltergust (MVD + Poltergust)
4: CSAM (ESAM + Galeon (C))

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Fun tournament. And its good to know ZP now has air conditioning. (someone should of turned it on sooner. lol.) I will be uploading some videos from the tournament, either today or tomorrow. I think the people I have recorded on my Wii are me, Riddle, Equi, Snipa, DC, Tito, the girl with the dyed red hair (sorry I forgot your name.) and some Lucas player (not Galeon.)... I forgot his name. I think his name started with an "A."

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
If you were the guy with the MLG shirt recording a ton a matchs then yea i think im in there xD thanks kith =P
Yeah, that was me. I don't really have that many recorded matches on my wii, most people didn't save their matches. All in all, I probably only have about 13 videos that were recorded.
I have some uploading now. http://www.youtube.com/user/Caliberchamp

Hey, so you were from out of state right? I see it says you live in NYC/Columbia. I didn't know you were an out of stater.

Alustiel

Smash Cadet
Well Im currently in nmb around aventura but I'm really trying to go to any tourneys that I can find but I'm gonna be a regular at zp monthlys from now on I hope

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Well Im currently in nmb around aventura but I'm really trying to go to any tourneys that I can find but I'm gonna be a regular at zp monthlys from now on I hope
u should also try to find some smashers nearby also u could goto zp during fridays/sats, sometimes people go there or if u post they will go. o.o i might go this sat

spider_sense

Smash Champion
When is the next tournament? Cause I might start playing this game a little bit more and see what all the hype is about. Is anybody down to play me this week? (P.S I don't own a wii) =/

Alustiel

Smash Cadet
Hmm....This saturday?lemme know cause my wii's disc reader is broken so i try to play the most i can so im definitely down to go to ZP this weekend.

Top Bottom