• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

Coffee™

I need it....
Eh, Idk if Lee will be back for the next date but considering how close the next date would be to Winterfest would you guys rather make the next ZP a smashfest so ppl can just get some last minute pratice in instead of having to worry about a tournament?

@ Kith:

Videos are up on my account below
http://www.youtube.com/user/maniaclyrasist

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Eh, Idk if Lee will be back for the next date but considering how close the next date would be to Winterfest would you guys rather make the next ZP a smashfest so ppl can just get some last minute pratice in instead of having to worry about a tournament?

@ Kith:

Videos are up on my account below
http://www.youtube.com/user/maniaclyrasist
im down. i want to play , ill bring money to moneymatch.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
snipa mm me in 64 ill destroy you, the melee kids are gonna have a one dollar entry fee tournament saturday night at 10:30 so Ill prob be at zp sometime around 8 or 9 DFEAR, anyone who wants to get their feet wet in competitive melee should go, ill probably bring a 64 too

BTW i record all matches with money on the line including the little one dollar tournaments

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Chaz, Master Raven (if you went), Polt (if you went), Snipa (if you went), Nick Riddle, Lee, post who you remember beating/losing to at the october AND november ZP. It would be very helpful...

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I would I would I would!

It's not like anything else is going on this weekend (unlike next weekend).

:069:

Alustiel

Smash Cadet
I'm down for the smash fest just lemme know when and where oh btw snips you've 3 stocked me till I couldn't take it anymore so mow my 2nd is ics :D

Ballistics

Smash Champion
ur on snipa my captain falcon vs your whatever 5 dollars, best out of 5, all dreamland though, i dont do any of those other bad stages. Ive got a money match with tommy g as well so we'll see whos better =)

i would reccomend setting up smash fests in the south florida social thread : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=253089
that way melee and brawl people don't end up fighting over tvs, were doing a 1 dollar tournament for melee saturday night at 10:30, if anyone who plays brawl is still there when we get there ill money match whoever for a dollar best out of three cause i wanna see how good I am at brawl

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Benny why do you still go to brawl tourneys your mk is horrible. What happened to bb?
you havent played my mk yet lol, besides im only using diddy lol my mk needs so much more training lol

and i cant play bb competitively anymore because v-13 kicks my arakunes ***. i cant always be 2nd to her especially when there are like 7 v-13's around here:\

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
maybe i can do it.....

I can IF we make it into a bbq AND everyone provides like 4-5 dollars for food, and my dad can either get food or order pizza.

I need to know how many people would come cuz the first question would be "how many" from my dad, and he needs to know (his house) so yea...

but on the bright side my house would be good since its big, and in my room alone i have 3 setups (no wiis) with room for the people on all three.... (provided every tv isn't teams)

If someone has HD cables then we can use a big screen in the living room, again, i still gotta talk to my dad tonight. i'll let ya all know later.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
maybe i can do it.....

I can IF we make it into a bbq AND everyone provides like 4-5 dollars for food, and my dad can either get food or order pizza.

I need to know how many people would come cuz the first question would be "how many" from my dad, and he needs to know (his house) so yea...

but on the bright side my house would be good since its big, and in my room alone i have 3 setups (no wiis) with room for the people on all three.... (provided every tv isn't teams)

If someone has HD cables then we can use a big screen in the living room, again, i still gotta talk to my dad tonight. i'll let ya all know later.
That actually sounds like a great idea. Too bad I wont be there for it =(

Top Bottom