• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm coming around 3-3:30

And sorry David but now's not the best moment for me to take my Wii (I'd rather not get into why >_> I'll hopefully bring it next time)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Wow, it's a good thing I'm so lethargic when it comes to getting ready. :laugh:

OK, I'll bring Snipa and a bag of chips. :)

:069:

Master Raven

Smash Master
also why the **** is it that every time i play brawl there is some lag involved

>wavebird user
>hdtv
>wifi

LOL

good thing I'm ordering that tri-wing screw tomorrow anyway so I can stop using my ****ing wavebird

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
just maybe this time Seibrik, can you let us know with more time than: "hey guys im having a smashfest tomorrow"

I dont think it was that sudden, but it felt like it to me :-/

I probably would have been able to get my **** together more in advance and get down there had i have known.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Yeah you should announce them like around a week in advance or so, I usually can't attend fests that are announced within the span of a day. I lucked out on the little fest at your place, although it was really rewarding. >_>

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
thing is I didn't even know until last minute cuz i thought we were goin to ZP and only held the fest as a response to ZP being full with its own tourny

Top Bottom