• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

Alustiel

Smash Cadet
Just making completly and utterly sure ..... Next tourney is the 14th?=P Btw i might also need a ride ill provide some moolah if needed not that far away from it at all....o.o...NMB (Im a new scrub at tourneys any help would be appreciated xD Please and ty =D)

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Just making completly and utterly sure ..... Next tourney is the 14th?=P Btw i might also need a ride ill provide some moolah if needed not that far away from it at all....o.o...NMB (Im a new scrub at tourneys any help would be appreciated xD Please and ty =D)
didddd

you see a flyer, mayhaps?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
wow, mvd shut down snipa...he doesnt know what he lost :\... + man points to snipa

Alustiel

Smash Cadet
Not really just went to a monthly once back in ny and it figures that that 1day was cancelled so guess who stood in the snow like a tard:D lol but yea other then that just making sure btw don't need a ride it's walking distance from the house so it's a good 1 hour walk should be fun :D thanks though flat <3

*my apologies if my post sounded kinda rude and snappy dunno why my grammer has failed me these past days*

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Not really just went to a monthly once back in ny and it figures that that 1day was cancelled so guess who stood in the snow like a tard:D lol but yea other then that just making sure btw don't need a ride it's walking distance from the house so it's a good 1 hour walk should be fun :D thanks though flat <3
well, i too also live in NMB.

near 163rd street mall.

the past few times for these ZP tourneys, I caught the bus because I hate asking people for rides~

buuuuuuuuut, there must be a ride back~
cause it gets too late if you wanna stay for a long time.
eiiiiiiither way you can't walk across 95 and several canals lol

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Trust me, it'll be easier for you. Everyone ignores me or rejects me or I'm too late to ask to team with someone. :(

:069:

Top Bottom