• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

_WindeX_

Smash Apprentice
If it happens, I'm going. For sure. No parent johns, no money johns, no bored of brawl johns. And I'm bringing TV/WII/BRAWLZ.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
There's a chance I'll take this date over, and a chance I might make it at the LEGENDARY COMIC SHOP

if all goes well i think the shop will be better for this month cuz i think it'll help get some new faces into the bunch. get the owner to do advertising for it there.

If your totally against this idea, and don't wana come, then go to ZP instead, but if things go well that's most likely where I'll be.

Coffee™

I need it....
Ok I spoke with we're getting everything arranged for next week. I'm going to be the one hosting it next week so yes everyone this date is still on for ZP for those that plan on coming.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Next week as in the 7th? Or next week as in the 14th? If it is the 7th i doubt anybody would go because of Tommy G's thing.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I think this should be the weekend of smash.

me and flatsoda made sick *** flyers for the ZP tourny that we're gona post EVERYWHERE game related, i'll upload them here so everyone can see im not messin around.

this should get some new faces there, so i'd say expect anywhere from 30-40 people from sfl alone comin to ZP, so it'll be worth the travel for ya'll. real good winterfest practice cuz when ya get back, sunday is gameknights, where myself and a few other cars from sfl will be too. why do one tourny in a weekend if you can do two???

PS REDHALBERD's car, whoever is takin him to gameknights should consider stoping by miami friday night. i WILL house everyone involved in his car, and im sure the money he makes from ZP will be more than enough for him to help pay for gas

plusssss crazy practice for all!

i'm going up to gameknights area directly after ZP is over.

gona be funnnnn

i'll keep everyone posted with the amount of people planning to come that aren't on the boards currently, based on who calls for information and such.

Master Raven

Smash Master
too bad I can't go since I'm going to going to see Iggy Pop at some book store with my family this same dayJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNS

In any case I reeeeally hope I can get to play Redhalberd soon enough

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Here are some of the Ad's me and flatsodays made.

if you want, and i encourage, print some black and whites out of these, pass around school campuses or try to leave them at any location nearly game related. i think it'll help out alot.

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Awesome posters! Why none of Marth!? ....wait we actually want people to show up at this! So you should remove D3 too, who goes to tourneys where you advertise a jolly fat penguin, who likes to grab you in inappropriate places and then suck you to a happy ending?

In all seriousness, 5$ MM for EVERYONE who has the nads to challenge me!
I'm specifically calling out Red Halberd, so you have to go now. :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
id like to go to this tourney, but i still have the inability to drive my own car more than 1-2 hours. maybe i can catch a ride with someone

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Awesome posters! Why none of Marth!? ....wait we actually want people to show up at this! So you should remove D3 too, who goes to tourneys where you advertise a jolly fat penguin, who likes to grab you in inappropriate places and then suck you to a happy ending?

In all seriousness, 5$ MM for EVERYONE who has the nads to challenge me!
I'm specifically calling out Red Halberd, so you have to go now. :)
Get at my mk and fox. Mm me son

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'll need a ride over to GameKnights after ZP is done. I don't want to miss out on either tourney. :laugh:

:069:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Polt, if i have room at the end of the night, you can come with me.

Most likley my car will look like this:

Me/chaz
Nickriddle/Shaky or Galeon
???

if the ??? doesnt get replaced by someone from FIU than u got it.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I love how Seibrik and Flatsoda didn't make the ads with Mario, Link, Power Suit Samus, or Snake. It's not like they're some of the most iconic Video game characters that would appeal to a much more casual gaming audience.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
they didnt take any advert classes or know what people would appeal to most. as an example my sister did not know who the penguin was lol...but she knows all of the ones tommy g mentioned. learn ur audience, then profit.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I love how Seibrik and Flatsoda didn't make the ads with Mario, Link, Power Suit Samus, or Snake. It's not like they're some of the most iconic Video game characters that would appeal to a much more casual gaming audience.
ownd

so i MIGHT make it to my own tourny, but ill just be there to watch lolz.

-L-

Master Raven

Smash Master
I do think more fliers with more characters should be made. I think this is a good way to advertise upcoming tournies for people who regularly don't go to Smashboards. I'll hopefully spread some of these fliers by tomorrow.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'd love to come to this and I'll try, but nobody count on it. Making the 15th is gonna take enough effort on its own. If I do, Raven we should team. :)

MVD

Smash Master
I been around XD just not with Brawl lol I need to get to this if I wanna do anything at Winter Fest!!!!!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
lol shush

it was made in a rush and i had to steal like

a few renders from planetrenders
we noticed a few things left out that should be on there

Top Bottom