• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
HS, do you have the original picture for your avi? lol. I can never stop looking at it when I'm scrolling by one of your posts.

:rosalina:
Yeah, it's from a webcomic "It sucks to be Weegie", which sadly hardly ever updates. Although this particular strip loses some of its charm if you haven't read the earlier ones and gotten familiar with the characters.

http://www.interrobangstudios.com/potluck/index.php?strip_id=1203

just saying . . . it happens (unfortunately)
You at least got Earthbound.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Yeah, it's from a webcomic "It sucks to be Weegie", which sadly hardly ever updates. Although this particular strip loses some of its charm if you haven't read the earlier ones and gotten familiar with the characters.
I feel the same way about Boxer Hockey. It's a really good webcomic that is really well drawn and developed, but the author is painfully slow at updating :(

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

Oh where are you? :'(
No JRPGs here!

seriously. because Tales of w/e rarely get localized, if its not a FF game i try not to think too much about potential localizing jrpgs. i remember i saw catherine and was like "Its probably not coming so forget it!" couple months later it has a release date and im like yay!
@Hedgedawg: Stop reminding me, the wait is painful enough as is.
i feel your pain, when im reminded.

just saying . . . it happens (unfortunately)

http://www.interrobangstudios.com/potluck/index.php?strip_id=1203
well it was still funny lol
You at least got Earthbound.
europe got tales of destiny psp :c . but europe gets cheated out of alot of things....:glare:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
That was hilarious to me. That moment Peach brought up Sheik and the way Zelda reacted made me lol!

Random brawl tidbit: I dunno if it's known but you can platform cancel without having to input an aerial. Just a fastfall input on the way up and it cancels. It made me very pleased.

Rizen

Smash Legend
That was hilarious to me.
^

Where do we get these thread titles? "Social You! I wanna take you to a milk bah!"

In other news, I tried MK (I never play MK) vs cpu Marth and discovered 2 things:
MK is one cheap son of a ***** and CPUs suck.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
yeah I thought it was hilarious how she kept naming off kingdoms. Her reaction to Sheik was lol. Hedge pretty much described it.

sharing this with the ATL South YLYL x3

also Arizen, I think the topic cool. It's fun to say whenever I see it in my subs lol.

'Milk Bah!'

:rosalina:

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I feel the same way about Boxer Hockey. It's a really good webcomic that is really well drawn and developed, but the author is painfully slow at updating :(
Agreed, that is a great webcomic.

europe got tales of destiny psp :c . but europe gets cheated out of alot of things....:glare:
Yeah, for a long time it was almost like a law for any good game not to get published here. However, I'm glad that it's been slowly getting better.

Unless if it's about JRPGs, in which case both US and Europe get ****ed up so hard, albeit sometimes in different ways. For example, right now it seems that you'll get Tales of Graces F and we'll not. Instead we'll get Xenoblade and you'll not. And of course neither of us gets The Last Story. While better than nothing, it still ****ing sucks.

However, I guess we're still slightly better off since we can import and you cannot. Which is a shame, since Xenoblade seems to be worth buying simply because of how awesome it looks.

so Zeldas, what's your opinion of this youtube video?
As usual, CollegeHumor delivers.

Where do we get these thread titles? "Social You! I wanna take you to a milk bah!"
We get them from the sick, twisted mind of Hedgedawg.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Only overpriced milk with 'kick' in it enhances your magic meter.
Also only "adults" with cow masks may enter for some reason...

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Hey, what;s wrong with the Termina Milk Bar?
Okay, let's see...

Firstly, in order to even gain access to it you have to first prevent aliens from kidnapping cows by shooting them dead with your arrows through all night. Then, after saving the ranch from an extraterrestrial threat predicted by a little girl you hop on the milk carriage and prevent evil horse riding brothers in hooded ninja masks and armed with pitchforks from breaking the milk bottles of an innocent country woman by again shooting them repeatedly in the head with a bow, after which you get rewarded with a secret milk bar society's membership cow mask.

Using that mask you enter a shady underground bar, whose regular clientele consist of a former success media manager now fallen to the bottom after the main singer of his represented band lost her voice and a man who abandoned his family to chase his dreams of bringing joy to people, only to have those dreams cruelly crushed before his face and now only capable of drowning his sorrows into a warm glass of milk while further spreading sadness through his tear-wetted eyes. It is from the same bar these two use to escape their crumbled reality that you buy a special milk with a price tag of 200 rupees and capable of healing your body and soul, as well as giving you infinite power.

Upon drinking the just bought milk you gain powers beyond measure, which you use to prevent the destruction of entire continent by summoning four giants to hold the ever-approaching moon as you enter it's center containing cursed souls of children possessed by dark masks. As you fulfil the dreams of these children they eventually reward you with the ability to harness the powers of a deity no human could hope to possess for long periods of time without the cost of your soul. However, still feeling the energy from the milk you drank earlier, you're able to actually overpower the deity's will and control his full power for as long as you wish, completely destroying the evil entity behind the impending doom.

If you ask me, the previous description sounds awfully lot like a description of a problem youth losing his grip on reality and creating a world of his own, one where he's the defender of the weak, after which he ends up in the shady circles of the underworld and finally finds himself completely in another reality after overdosing on some "milk".

if only I didn't like my current avatar so much:

Not gonna lie, that'd be perfect fit for you.

Also, it reminded me of two things:

1. It's about time for me to change my avatar soon
  2. Vocaloid + Touhou + Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann = FTW

Beluina

Smash Apprentice
The lack of computer access on my part has equated to the lack of my contributions to posts in this thread.

1. Why are there still pony things happening here? :[[[

2. I like the title. A lot.
And I agree with 2Link, it's fun to say.

3. I haven't seen the video. I think I'll look for it soon.

4. I'M TYPING THIS IN JAPAN!!!
Weee!
:D

Top Bottom