• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
so Zeldas, what's your opinion of this youtube video?

That was hilarious to me. That moment Peach brought up Sheik and the way Zelda reacted made me lol!

Random brawl tidbit: I dunno if it's known but you can platform cancel without having to input an aerial. Just a fastfall input on the way up and it cancels. It made me very pleased.
I agree. It was like she was reacting to a verbal *****-slap
it was very funny lol
Agreed, that is a great webcomic.

Yeah, for a long time it was almost like a law for any good game not to get published here. However, I'm glad that it's been slowly getting better.

Unless if it's about JRPGs, in which case both US and Europe get ****ed up so hard, albeit sometimes in different ways. For example, right now it seems that you'll get Tales of Graces F and we'll not. Instead we'll get Xenoblade and you'll not. And of course neither of us gets The Last Story. While better than nothing, it still ****ing sucks.
No export for you!......i was just reading it on TVtropes the other day and had to sadly lol about it....

Koei/Tecmo is also getting flakey w/ its localizing of things. makes me wonder if Bamco is getting to them......

However, I guess we're still slightly better off since we can import and you cannot. Which is a shame, since Xenoblade seems to be worth buying simply because of how awesome it looks.
why did i click the url? why!? D:

can't Homebrew play EU games? if so i'll import it.
this one is so funny i couldnt help but quote it lol

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Rarity is far too lady like to lower herself to "fighting".
If the time ever came that she needed to defend herself she would either cut them with her vicious words, or use her smarts to trick her opponent.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Rarity is far too lady like to lower herself to "fighting".
If the time ever came that she needed to defend herself she would either cut them with her vicious words, or use her smarts to trick her opponent.
So true. Just saw episode 6 today. She was offered a magic duel, and the other pony turnend her HAIR green!!!!! WTF!

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I've never been happier about not having an internet access for a while. It saved me from pony spam.

Well my tourney is today
So how did it go?

No export for you!......i was just reading it on TVtropes the other day and had to sadly lol about it....
What did you read? I'm not sure what you're referring to since I don't check TVtropes too often.

why did i click the url? why!? D:

can't Homebrew play EU games? if so i'll import it.
Yes, it's possible to play EU games with modded US Wii. Although, if you're lucky you won't have to do that:
http://kotaku.com/5815716/nintendo-americans-are-pissed-off-youre-not-giving-them-rpgs
Let's hope for the best!

Also, the localisation of Xenoblade Chronicles looks like it's going to be amazing. Not only does the game have the option of choosing between the dub and the original Japanese voices, but (imo) the English voices and accents sound very good so far:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n1zdVzbPrM

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
What did you read? I'm not sure what you're referring to since I don't check TVtropes too often.
honestly i've forgotten what i ment. but i think your post looked so much like what was mentioned on TVtropes "no export for you" section that i found it funny.

i hate tvtropes, i get lost in there for hours....

Yes, it's possible to play EU games with modded US Wii. Although, if you're lucky you won't have to do that:
http://kotaku.com/5815716/nintendo-americans-are-pissed-off-youre-not-giving-them-rpgs
Let's hope for the best!
well lets hope so, considering Ninty isnt releasing much else on the Wii this year maybe they can just do some exporting for us.....maybe...
Also, the localisation of Xenoblade Chronicles looks like it's going to be amazing. Not only does the game have the option of choosing between the dub and the original Japanese voices, but (imo) the English voices and accents sound very good so far:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n1zdVzbPrM
they do sound good!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
WHERE WAS THIS CONFIRMED!?! I have to see it myself before I can truly start happygasming.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/26966

"The Last Story Confirmed for Europe"

by J.P. Corbran, Staff Writer - June 25, 2011 - 8:12 P.M.

The Last Story will be coming to Europe in 2012, confirms Ludovic Amouroux, product manager of Nintendo France.

The RPG from Final Fantasy creator Hironobu Sakaguchi's development studio, Mistwalker, was released in Japan in January. It includes gameplay mechanics similar to third-person shooters, including a cover system, and online multiplayer for up to six players.

The confirmation with Gameblog.fr follows hinting of a European release by Nintendo France's Mathieu Minel at E3. Nintendo of America has not commented on the possibility of a North American release.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Yaay, NoE amending for all the mistakes of past at once with Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story!

Furthermore, I read that Tales of Graces F is getting EU release 2012! Double Yaay!

All these good news are making my brain implode! I don't know what I'm saying anymore! Ahlhhgwbv!
please get NoE to talk to NoA for me.... and while you're at it. kidnap sakurai... we need to make sure he knows what he's doing for new smash . . .

Top Bottom