• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

How do I play this character?

More specifically are there any AT's that I need to learn in order to play her, and who should I watch to understand the current zelda metagame?

If there are threads that cover what I'm looking for, sorry for being super lazy but if you could tell me which ones I would be very grateful.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
How do I play this character?

More specifically are there any AT's that I need to learn in order to play her, and who should I watch to understand the current zelda metagame?

If there are threads that cover what I'm looking for, sorry for being super lazy but if you could tell me which ones I would be very grateful.
Well, I'd say this threads could be useful for you.

Q&A/Directory Thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208194

Tournament Placings and Video

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266165

Only Videos

http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=151212

In both of these threads I recommend watching the latest pages/posts, there are the newest vids xD

Research Stuff

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=290399

http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=119824

and who to watch I'd say Ed, Riot, Ven and or whoever posts his/her videos on the video threads.

I hope this helps you

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
okay, I lol'd at the new tier list.

Kirby dropped, Pit dropped, DK went up, Peach went up, SNAKE DROPPED.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
yeah, Toon Link's spam armor is a pain, but what I do is to PS the spam armor and then punish if possible... it wasn't that bad for me last time I fought a Toon Link

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Definitely need to work on powershielding. My main problem, (along with powershielding), was approaching/getting in. No surprise really, but even landing one hit on that kid was like trying to get through a room full of lasers coming at you from every direction x_x

And I'm so ground oriented... TL was rarely on the ground of course, lol

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Yeah:/
is Zelda good in any way tho? Never seen one in tourney.

:phone:
true but . . . worse than link or jiggly? that hurts :(

also zelda/sheik being worse than ike hurts
we've been down here so long its like meh, besides we can still surprise people w/ Zelda, especially people who go in only believing Shield>Zelda

at least we arent Ganon, although we could use his boards happiness...
Went to my first tourney. xD

Oddly enough, the character that gave me the most trouble out of everyone was TL.
ALSM too good, lol.
I need to work on this MU more ;o
congrats! i know Toonie is a pain, last time i fought one i was ready to sit down and quit 5 minutes in....he's so hard to catch
Definitely need to work on powershielding. My main problem, (along with powershielding), was approaching/getting in. No surprise really, but even landing one hit on that kid was like trying to get through a room full of lasers coming at you from every direction x_x

And I'm so ground oriented... TL was rarely on the ground of course, lol
I wish we had faster air attacks... sometimes in some matchups i would trade my power aerials for some faster higher priority regular ones....

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
congrats! i know Toonie is a pain, last time i fought one i was ready to sit down and quit 5 minutes in....he's so hard to catch

I wish we had faster air attacks... sometimes in some matchups i would trade my power aerials for some faster higher priority regular ones....
I don't fight TL's, so I have no idea how this MU is played, other than the fact that Zelda can't out camp him. I feel that small things like power shielding, spot dodging and rolling (wisely), catching his bombs, timing Din's to cancel out boomerang - can all help in making the approach without taking much damage in doing so.

I hear ya. Nair is decent, but without auto-canceling it, then meh.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
^thats good advice.

:O I was searching forever, and wishing we would have another phase soon.
And on the DAY of phase x-2, I heard about it.
Ugh.
Maybe next time :3

:phone:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
But if no one remembers it then there is no memory, no memory means it didn't happen, it didn't happen means NO PARTY.
Aparently you don't know the meaning of the words "Party Hard" since lack of reliable memory is pretty much a pre-req.

My parties are off the hook

Top Bottom