• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Hedgedawg, y u leave us? :<
got really super amazingly busy with a wedding and a summer class (I put almost 1000 miles on my car in the past few days) and the MLP:FiM thread had, like 50 new pages since my last post.... which I don't feel like reading reading. (why... did Zajice aparently say someting?)

.... then my laptop broke so I have even less time. Plus it wasn't really fun there. How can a thread supposedly have so many other ponies and nopony wants to have fun and party. Too many downers and people in boring moods too often. This pony is more about fun, less about cliques. that's what I decided the thread was, a giant clique. When I heard about a MLP thread I instantly assumed, like the show, the thread would be one big happy party fest. but it totally wasn't. it was like the Grand Galloping Gala all over again (almost exactly actually)

No problem with the people in the clique, to my knowledge, but while it at one time may have been a pony thread . . . iunno, it seemed like it was more just a big social group for the founding members. Not my scene. Sorry bro.

My life's a party anyway,

you're invited, as always:

take that to mean whatever you want ^_^

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
L

People were just spamming too much while you were there. We just usually keep all of our partying in the xat chat.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
L

People were just spamming too much while you were there. We just usually keep all of our partying in the xat chat.
well whatev's.

for now, my lawnmower and the acre or so of land that it needs to mow are going to be the recipients of my partying. (seriously.... there's gonna be some gaga going on on that mower . . . along with some possible "Judas" choreography)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
You were talking about partying with your Lawnmower.
He thought he was your lawn mower.
But he figured out it was me.
ismar is probably offended because she's a lesbian. so she is
A: not a man
and
B: not wanting me to ride her for hours.

if she's offended more ways than that... maybe it's because she's NOT my lawnmower (sorry darling)

as for you tofer, I'm sure you want me to ride you all over my yard all evening long. but you have to EARN that. darling.

Also, I am SO pleased that we have 3 shades of purple between the 3 of us.

PS again . . . um. I couldn't love the song "Tonight Tonight" by Hot Chelle Rae anymore right now.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
ismar is probably offended because she's a lesbian. so she is
A: not a man
and
B: not wanting me to ride her for hours.

if she's offended more ways than that... maybe it's because she's NOT my lawnmower (sorry darling)

as for you tofer, I'm sure you want me to ride you all over my yard all evening long. but you have to EARN that. darling.

Also, I am SO pleased that we have 3 shades of purple between the 3 of us.
lolol
Huh, and here I thought you were Pinkie Pie, but your post that I quoted proves you wrong.
I say this because your purple text as well as calling them (Tofer and Ismar) darling makes me think you're becoming Rarity more and more. :p

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
lolol
Huh, and here I thought you were Pinkie Pie, but your post that I quoted proves you wrong.
I say this because your purple text as well as calling them (Tofer and Ismar) darling makes me think you're becoming Rarity more and more. :p
I'm allowed to have whatever favourite colour I want. lol. it's all about the attitude. Plus, don't tell tofer, but, while I went through a rarity period, I'm gonna say that, currently, she may have surpassed applejack as being my least favourite pony :ohwell:

I was implying I was the lawnmower because I'm Mexican. lol
lol. lawnmower as in someone who mows lawns instead of the physical object. makes sense. Of course, according to Desparate Houswives rules, a lawnmower would be a luicrously attractive young man with a 50% chance of being gay.

And I am now offended for more than 3 reasons. Calling my indigo a shade of purple... Pheh.
I'm sorry, did you say "indigo?"

That's not a colour in my rainbow.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I take you seriously.
Were not friends anymore.

I gave reason for my name!
I suck with Zelda.
But I was goin through the character discussions and I lol'd at "milk bah!" and came in.
And it was pony galoure!!!!
Heck yes!

:phone:

Top Bottom