• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Haha there you go with the apologies again. The Link mains deserve to be sad. They main Link.

And no worries.

:p :> :D :3 : )

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
What do you mean. I've been out with my girlfriends before, ya know to the movies and stuff, I've kissed the one Im going out with now....
When neither of you is capable of driving, and you've yet to finish... heck, you're barely starting puberty.... :laugh: Do your parents drive you? Do you "date" using allowance money?

If you think it's dating though, then call it what ya want. You'll see when you're older.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
When neither of you is capable of driving, and you've yet to finish... heck, you're barely starting puberty.... :laugh: Do your parents drive you? Do you "date" using allowance money?

If you think it's dating though, then call it what ya want. You'll see when you're older.

Yeah my parents drive us, but i have a paper route and a little job at the gas station down the street that I use for dates

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Yeah my parents drive us, but i have a paper route and a little job at the gas station down the street that I use for dates
yeah... that's not really dating then. That's well... it's kiddie stuff. Just wait till you grow up some. You'll see what I'm talking about. You don't really date until highschool. When you get to the right age, you'll look at people "dating" much before that and laugh.

Papa sonic's pearls of widom.

(wisdom is a necessity bruh's)

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Yeah, you can probably figure out what I really meant.
lol probably.

And lol, you get those type of comments, too? I don't think I look particularly older, but whenever I go somewhere with my mom... ugh.
i haven't gotten so many w/ my mom, but i do remember a few ones about a year or two ago, and my moms older than yours, but she makes it where she passes around mid/late 30's. this is also when i cared to stay clean shaven most of the time.........well i had to cause of school rules, but meh.

one of my friends said someone told him they thought he was 30..... i was shocked cause he's 19 and i was all "who could say a face that cute was 30?!" no i did not say that to him, but i thought that.

i guess if your a mostly black guy and don't look really hot your 10-20 years older than you are. :/

Haha there you go with the apologies again. The Link mains deserve to be sad. They main Link.

And no worries.

:p :> :D :3 : )
so does that mean we should be sad cause we main Zelda?:bee:

zeldspazz

Smash Master
yeah... that's not really dating then. That's well... it's kiddie stuff. Just wait till you grow up some. You'll see what I'm talking about. You don't really date until highschool. When you get to the right age, you'll look at people "dating" much before that and laugh.

Papa sonic's pearls of widom.

(wisdom is a necessity bruh's)
Can I have a pearl or two :lick:;)

Yeah I know what you mean, I just go with the flow to tell you the truth. What word should I use instead :chuckle:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Can I have a pearl or two :lick:;)

Yeah I know what you mean, I just go with the flow to tell you the truth. What word should I use instead :chuckle:
that's a good question... there's not really a word for it...

it's essentially "practice dating" but that isn't gonna be a title you want to use around people taking it so seriously.

Just go with it and call it what everyone around you does, but when you compare yourself to an adult saying that he hasn't really had any, and you THINK you've had 5, you gotta realize you're comparing apples and oranges.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
that's a good question... there's not really a word for it...

it's essentially "practice dating" but that isn't gonna be a title you want to use around people taking it so seriously.

Just go with it and call it what everyone around you does, but when you compare yourself to an adult saying that he hasn't really had any, and you THINK you've had 5, you gotta realize you're comparing apples and oranges.

I didnt realize 16 was an adult :demon: (that face really had no use in this comment, I just wanted to try it ^_^)

Psssh, and I know I've had 5 :bee: Im feeling argumentative today (hahaha long words amuse me)......mood swings again :mad:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I didnt realize 16 was an adult :demon: (that face really had no use in this comment, I just wanted to try it ^_^)

Psssh, and I know I've had 5 :bee: Im feeling argumentative today (hahaha long words amuse me)......mood swings again :mad:
yeah, well, the other guy's too young too, but the point is, from the adult view, neither of you have had any. You can start dating before you're an adult though... because dating past 16 is legit, but 16 year olds are NOT adults

*shudders ar thought*

Marth defies gender everytime he turns around. >.>
fixed

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
NEW TOPIC/QUESTION

Is there any way to get pics from your phone onto your computer? I cant find any possible way with mine, but there has to be some way right?
In the "send" line, instead of picking something from contacts, I type in my e-mail address and it sends the image as an attachment

edit:

oh and gimpy's not god of all things zelda. I still have no idea why that thread is seen important enough to be stickied.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
In the "send" line, instead of picking something from contacts, I type in my e-mail address and it sends the image as an attachment

edit:

oh and gimpy's not god of all things zelda. I still have no idea why that thread is seen important enough to be stickied.

Ok thanks, Ill try tomorrow mornin. Will cost money cus its using an internet connection? And I think they stickied it for the luls hehe

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
zeldspazz, there's a few ways to do it.

You probably have bluetooth on your phone and your computer, assuming they were both made within the last 5 years or so. If so, on your phone go to send via bluetooth, it should find your computer when you turn on your PCs bluetooth, then just accept the files.

It's more than likely your phone came with a cable to hook it up to your computer. Hook it up and it should appear as a new drive. If you lost it, well... move on.

It's also more than likely that your phone is using an SD card. Find the slot, take out the card, and plug it into a card reader. You probably have one somewhere.

The last option is emailing it to yourself as SotD said. If you're running over the limit on your data plan with your ISP, assuming that's the kind of plan you have, then you will probably have to pay for it, but I highly doubt you're over the limit, and its almost the end of the month anyway, so... yeah.

Once my computer wouldn't recognise my phone so i bluetoothed it to my printer then moved the files to an SD card and put that in my laptop. I felt resourceful.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
zeldspazz, there's a few ways to do it.

You probably have bluetooth on your phone and your computer, assuming they were both made within the last 5 years or so. If so, on your phone go to send via bluetooth, it should find your computer when you turn on your PCs bluetooth, then just accept the files.

It's more than likely your phone came with a cable to hook it up to your computer. Hook it up and it should appear as a new drive. If you lost it, well... move on.

It's also more than likely that your phone is using an SD card. Find the slot, take out the card, and plug it into a card reader. You probably have one somewhere.

The last option is emailing it to yourself as SotD said. If you're running over the limit on your data plan with your ISP, assuming that's the kind of plan you have, then you will probably have to pay for it, but I highly doubt you're over the limit, and its almost the end of the month anyway, so... yeah.

Once my computer wouldn't recognise my phone so i bluetoothed it to my printer then moved the files to an SD card and put that in my laptop. I felt resourceful.
Of course :bee: i never thought of looking for SD card. Ill look right now
Thanks SiHi. Oh and whats ISP stand for lol

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I didn't realise sonic's post was actually a link - I can't even see it because youtube hates me aka the video is not available in my country due to copyright restrictions :ohwell:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Haiiii sink... git ooon the chat

you can tell me abooot how you cried watching the movie

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I didn't realise sonic's post was actually a link - I can't even see it because youtube hates me aka the video is not available in my country due to copyright restrictions :ohwell:
can't you just switch your region? instead of uk.youtube.com, howabout www.youtube.com?

And the link wasn't really necessary, I just like responding in song when I can, and "That's Not My Name" by the Ting Tings was a propos.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
lol that song brings back memories.

Hahahahaha what a horrible song.

Oh it seems the word ****ed is censored here. 4 letter D word meaning condemned.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
>_>

<_<

10sheikisfemales
He said "gender", not sex.

There's a difference.

""Gender vs. Sex" from about.com said:
The distinction between gender and sex is the distinction between socially and culturally created roles on the one side (gender) and the biological categories of male/female on the other side (sex). This distinction is generally used to highlight the existence of disparities in how power is distributed in societies.

While Shiek is definately female in sex, as far as gender goes, she assumes a male cultural role, similar to pre-op transsexuals.

indeed i did not.

The only good thing was that I figured out what happened to Gluttony.
People need to learn to leave good things alone.

sasook

Smash Champion
He said "gender", not sex.

There's a difference.

While Shiek is definately female in sex, as far as gender goes, she assumes a male cultural role, similar to pre-op transsexuals..
O_o

I never knew about that difference. I always thought they were interchangeable.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Booooo I just finished watching the FullMetal Alchemist movie.

Disappointment. :<

Hi Kat : )
Yeah, the movie wasn't the best unfortunately, but it did tie a few things together which was good.
But still :urg:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
i haven't gotten so many w/ my mom, but i do remember a few ones about a year or two ago, and my moms older than yours, but she makes it where she passes around mid/late 30's. this is also when i cared to stay clean shaven most of the time.........well i had to cause of school rules, but meh.

one of my friends said someone told him they thought he was 30..... i was shocked cause he's 19 and i was all "who could say a face that cute was 30?!" no i did not say that to him, but i thought that.

i guess if your a mostly black guy and don't look really hot your 10-20 years older than you are. :/
Funny, because the old comments really got me into keeping myself clean shaven as well. I used to not get my hair cut during the semester, but then I did it once last April and everyone was like, "Oh my god, you look amazing!" Considering I don't look amazing on my best of days, that got me thinking, lol...

Maybe that is true, though. The "hotter" black guys all look far younger than me, that's for sure. On the other hand, my tone of voice, choice of words, etc. do lead people to act maturely around me for some reason...

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Funny, because the old comments really got me into keeping myself clean shaven as well. I used to not get my hair cut during the semester, but then I did it once last April and everyone was like, "Oh my god, you look amazing!" Considering I don't look amazing on my best of days, that got me thinking, lol...
lol. i will shave every once in a while now, probably for just special occasions, or when i get tired of eating my mousache. my sister hates when i scratch it while its growing back, not my fault it itches...

i originally planned to just hold the beard in the winter and stay clean shaven in the summer, but idc so much about my looks anymore as long as it passes and doesn't smell.

family members always say i look nice, some even approve of the beard, but i don't take those comments as anything much anymore. family members tend to be nice about how you look, even at your worst.

Maybe that is true, though. The "hotter" black guys all look far younger than me, that's for sure. On the other hand, my tone of voice, choice of words, etc. do lead people to act maturely around me for some reason...
conform to the current generation look, or look like a middle aged man, hmmm...

at least i can say "no i don't have kids, lol." and not have some baby momma call me up like "Yo son crying, where ma food stamps *****?!"

im normally very monotone when talking, i do little emotion expressing as possible, idk why. i don't even talk much cause i consistently feel detached from people around me, except my one friend. only problem is hes like the energizer bunny when you get him talking, i have to interupt him to say something most of the time lol.

maybe cause people tend to find me boring.

one of my 2 friends i got only cause he started a video game club at our HS and i kicked everyones *** at the fighters, i was the melee god(dess? i still used Zelda and Peach) of our HS for those who came to play.

the other i got cause he asked how i felt about how the teacher taught, and cause he was cute.

Top Bottom