• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
I don't get how people think being in your lower-20's means you're old. I mean, yeah, we're playing a videogame made for kids, but we like to enjoy ourselves too. I mean, I'm 23, and I've never felt....*crack*

Oh god......there goes my back....
Brawl is rated Teen, isn't it? Not that I think it should be, mind you...

I've mostly stopped playing Brawl now, so that I can concentrate on the masterpiece that is Tekken 6. I've managed to remember juggles, bound moves and bound enders for all four of my mains off by heart so far. There are some issues though, with Wang thinking that Lars and Alisa are hot. O____O

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I think I'm mis-interpreting your post, but are you saying that I shouldn't be playing a game made for teenagers? Those ratings give a minimum age required to play, not a "you must fall in this specific age range to play."

What's next, you're gonna tell me I can't play Rock Band because it's "made for teenagers?"

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
And we had to walk 15 miles to school, through the snow, uphill both ways! We didn't even have shoes!

You kids with your violent video games and Michael Jackson and your children's card games and your....
ahahahaha xD

lol @ this entire post.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
One of the reasons I feel old in the smash community are people like Kiwi(the AiB girl who is 13 and got mad hype at SNES for beating Cheese) and the other couple of kids that are in the 13-16 range. It's jarring at times man. Really jarring.

EDIT: The ones in my region at least, that is.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
I think I'm mis-interpreting your post, but are you saying that I shouldn't be playing a game made for teenagers? Those ratings give a minimum age required to play, not a "you must fall in this specific age range to play."

What's next, you're gonna tell me I can't play Rock Band because it's "made for teenagers?"
Wait what? You claimed that Brawl is a game made for kids, but seeing as how it's rated T, then it seems that's not the case, because games made for kids are generally rated E.

Nowhere in my post did I suggest that people over a certain age group shouldn't play certain games. :ohwell:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
multiquote queen ftw

I managed to beat them 30 consecutive times, but they still find it fun just pressing buttons. He especially loved doing Alisa's special throw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22e2nJGHnQ4

He seemed convinced that all the girl characters were invincible. :laugh: And when my brother played against me again, the rules were to just pick random. Then he got annoyed when three of them were girls. :ohwell: And then I picked Kuma, and he was like, 'No, Kuma could be a girl.' :ohwell:

I like Zafina, but I don't use her since all her stances and **** mind**** me every time. Seriously, anyone who tried to use Scarecrow Stance or Tarantula Stance in real life would get absolutely *****.
I love Zafina D:
other than Marduk and shes like the main reason i would even play tekken6.
**** you youngens.

My hair is already gray from who knows what. :X
maybe because ur name is GREYfox
poor Grey. i had a gray hair, but my boyfriend pulled it out @.@
now when he's near my hair sometimes he'll look over and try to find others.
Brawl is rated Teen, isn't it? Not that I think it should be, mind you...

I've mostly stopped playing Brawl now, so that I can concentrate on the masterpiece that is Tekken 6. I've managed to remember juggles, bound moves and bound enders for all four of my mains off by heart so far. There are some issues though, with Wang thinking that Lars and Alisa are hot. O____O
i haven't played T6 for a while, no one to play it with normally and its not my favorite of fighters.
I'm 16.

So, yeah, you guys are old.

:053:
meh

sometimes i feel old, but thats usually when im physically around others people who are <16
on here i don't feel old at all.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@JZ&AzN: My name, GreyFox86, comes from my 3rd favorite franchise of VG, Metal Gear Solid, coming after Zelda games and Sonic games.

Obviously, Gray Fox is from the game and the only member of Fox Hound with the code name of Fox.

86 is just the year I was born in.

My name has nothing to do with the grey hairs on my head, which I realized I had after GreyFox86 came to the Internet world. Its one of many traits that I got from my father.

Nothing more, nothing less.

:X

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Dang JZ on the pic.

What texture is that? That's ALOT of cleavage showing....and I like it. :X

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Happy birthday, Zeldspazz. <333

Whatchu gonna do to celebrate?
Take care of my sick mom....lol

My sister and my dad both work so I had to stay home and take care of her. Ah well, I still had a nice relaxing day, and we're making my favorite dinner, Pasta ***ioli <3

Edit: Wtf @ blockage o.o Its Italian :088:

Picture instead, its pasta, beans, red sauce, and sausage.

WTF even the URL for picture is blocked???

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

My sister and my dad both work so I had to stay home and take care of her. Ah well, I still had a nice relaxing day, and we're making my favorite dinner, Pasta ***ioli <3

Lol @censor! That's so sweet that you spent the day with your mom.... I'm starting a campaign for more teenagers to be like Zeldspazz. (You should still party it up this weekend if you can, tho! ;))

And I think you're looking for :mad088: =P

EDIT: ROFL. The censor just doesn't like you at all. XD

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Pasta what?!

Also happy berfday =p In a cockney accent of course

edit: I just realised cockney is a legit word but wasn't censored out ;?

zeldspazz

Smash Master
:mad088: :088: either one hehe. I thought it was funny.

I dont want to leave my mom in time of need D: Idk I figured most people would do that o.o

@Kata: Thanks :D
*prays this one works*

YESZ!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Thanks guys :D

Wow JZ with the pic <3
glad you like it, i would have done more, but i was running late for my next class and thought i would so something nice
Dang JZ on the pic.

What texture is that? That's ALOT of cleavage showing....and I like it. :X
thats her regular red outfit actually, i just replaced the colors on her dress in photoshop.

the picture was for the sexy poses thread, that died due to my neglect, so ofcourse more clevage was a must :3

light bummer with your mom being sick, i hope she gets better

oo pasta, i haven't had that for a while

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Kata be asking for trouble ;)

@JZ: Nah that pic was perfect! And my mom should be feeling better after some rest, thanks.

Top Bottom