• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Lol you guys dont understand its sort of an inside joke with some of my friends :p

Plus its like 1:30 AM for a young boy, idk what the hell I post at night half the time. Im getting off now Im like drooling on my keyboard.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol you guys dont understand its sort of an inside joke with some of my friends :p

Plus its like 1:30 AM for a young boy, idk what the hell I post at night half the time. Im getting off now Im like drooling on my keyboard.
For a second there, cause of your Avvy, I really thought that KLO posted that.

I was so confused. @_@

-Mars-

Smash Hero
alrite guys hooka is amazing. i'd give it a 9.5/10. Only thing I like better is orange kush.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Flavored, I hope?

I haven't smoked hookah in foreveerrrr.... ever since I started caring about my lungs. :( I miss it tho. Along with Black & Milds.... ahhhh~

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Chocolate Mint:).

Oh and Black Milds are REALLY bad for you. Cigars are like worse than cigarrettes lol.

I kinda have a headache though.

Oh and I had some beer with a lemon in it and salt or something and a couple mixed vodkas.

Don't ask me why i'm drinking on a thursday nite lmao.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
No night is inappropriate for drinking. =P Besides, Thursday night is unofficial bar night.

Unfortunately, I'm sick and supposedly contagious for a few days, so I'm stuck in my room until Saturday or Sunday. :( Drink lots for meee~

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
I can't imagine what would possess someone to play Peach..... she's fun at first, but she's soooo annoying after a while. ><
You do realise that's the whole reason Peach is effective, right? The whole point of playing against anybody with Peach is to make them so frustrated that they want to rip out your throat, and thus distract them from the game. Turnips, spaced Dairs, Fairs, Bairs, USmashes etc. can all be used to annoy the **** out of your opponent.

It's a bit like using Voldo in Soul Calibur or Zafina in Tekken, where the way to win is to weird out your opponent as much as possible.

Yeah, because the only thing you do late at night on the internet is post on Smashboards, right? *nods emphatically* I bet there's another reason you were drooling... ;)

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
thursday night is appropriate for drinking.

look at me

i'm wasted rite now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

booze + sorority girls + video games + drinking games + a pool in las vegas = a good time

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Yeah, because the only thing you do late at night on the internet is post on Smashboards, right? *nods emphatically* I bet there's another reason you were drooling... ;)
>_> <_< Youre lucky Kata wasnt online, lol

For a second there, cause of your Avvy, I really thought that KLO posted that.

I was so confused. @_@
lawl

Jiggling?

I'm a bit of a chubby chaser myself, so this is right up my alley.
double lawl

No night is inappropriate for drinking. =P Besides, Thursday night is unofficial bar night.

Unfortunately, I'm sick and supposedly contagious for a few days, so I'm stuck in my room until Saturday or Sunday. :( Drink lots for meee~

Awwwww poor you:(

Get on that chicken noodle son.
^ This

Get better KayLo!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Jiggling?

I'm a bit of a chubby chaser myself, so this is right up my alley.
Commence to jiggling!

Athletic for me.

look at me

booze + sorority girls + video games + drinking games + a pool in las vegas = a good time
Don't have to be in Las Vegas for that s*** man, plenty of it in gold old ny.

Will do.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
>_> <_< Youre lucky Kata wasnt online, lol
I was merely implying you like looking at pictures of food which make you drool. Why, what were you thinking of? :laugh:

Seriously though, I think Kata's still in a state of stunned shock. When I told him to be glad I didn't use my first choice of avatar (hopefully he has no problem with sleeping cats :bee:), this was his response.

Clue: It involves a demon and fire extinguisher foam.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
@zeldspazz: I like your signature.

From tomorrow I have an anime convention for 3 days. It will be awesome *_* !
Have fun.

Get better.

Seriously though, I think Kata's still in a state of stunned shock.
I'm sure he already lost his mind long time ago trying to in vain keep us away from evil deeds.
"Who keeps company with wolves learns to howl" and so on.

Clue: It involves a demon and fire extinguisher foam.
That raises so many thoughts... and none of them is pretty.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt

look at me

yeah... this **** happens every weekend at my house, the utah smash scene is pretty used to it by now \O_o/

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You do realise that's the whole reason Peach is effective, right? The whole point of playing against anybody with Peach is to make them so frustrated that they want to rip out your throat, and thus distract them from the game. Turnips, spaced Dairs, Fairs, Bairs, USmashes etc. can all be used to annoy the **** out of your opponent.

It's a bit like using Voldo in Soul Calibur or Zafina in Tekken, where the way to win is to weird out your opponent as much as possible.
Pikachu's meant to annoy your opponent too, but it doesn't annoy me at the same time to play him. @.@

Guess I just don't like Peach. At all. Seriously, somebody feed her to Bowser and replace her with another Zelda, plz. ;;

look at me

Jealouuuussssssss. :evil:

Can't wait til I'm not sick anymore.

& ty @all the get betters. <3

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
yea but where else can u go to las vegas? NOWHERE!!! THAT'S WHERE!!!!!
vegas isnt even that impressive cuz erything that happens there is sposed to stay there, but nah you gotta be runnin around tellin the whole world about yo tales
Pikachu's meant to annoy your opponent too, but it doesn't annoy me at the same time to play him. @.@

Guess I just don't like Peach. At all. Seriously, somebody feed her to Bowser and replace her with another Zelda, plz. ;;

Jealouuuussssssss. :evil:

Can't wait til I'm not sick anymore.

& ty @all the get betters. <3
Bowser doesnt wanna eat peach, he just wants to **** her

get better or gtfo, dont you know computer keyboards are dirty as ****?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
pretty sure bowser doesn't wanna tap dat he probly gets all the turtles in the kingdom.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
In a bid to make everything more streamlined I'm going to be making a new thread just to test something out.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Haha I'm in love with my iPod touch I'm posting with it right now! Sorry happy moment for me I've wanted one forever!

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Trying to sign into Xbox Live is being a real pain. I type in my e-mail address and password and ****, but then they need my parent's info and stuff too. So we type in the e-mail address, and the password, yet it says it's wrong, even though I know for sure that it's right, since they're able to sign in with it.

So we ended up resetting the password, tried again after that... and it still doesn't work! I tried resetting it to something different, and that still does't work even then! :mad::mad::mad:

@zeldspazz iTouches are cool indeed.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
I managed to sort out Xbox Live. It's been great so far, definitely worth £40 per year, though the only game I've played online so far is Tekken 6. It has some flaws mind you, such as the fact that 90% of people are either Law, Asuka, King or Chreddy. And quite often it ends up with them spamming low pokes, so I simply low crush combo them over and over and over again... :ohwell:

And my sister had this to say about it when she saw me playing:

Sis: Come on, you're getting thrashed.
Me: No I'm not. I'm the one with the purple hair (my customised Alisa)
Sis: Oh, so you're playing as a laaaaady. (This is made weirder since the opponent, Zafina, was a girl too...)
Me: Yes, what's wrong with that?
Sis: Oh, nothing. It's just unusual. But I don't know, maybe people dothat stuff online.

And when I tried to say ANYTHING after that, she kept interrupting with 'a laaaady'.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Mnt T your sis is weird, you need to send her on here more so she can see that real men main women :3

@Gfox
your avi is distracting and your title is lol

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
You mean my picture of Stephanie Ly? Yes she is distracting. I'll show you one now.

Too nice.

Top Bottom