• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus Player Finder

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
watch out he is from ohio, the home of many good fighter game players for some reason.
I'm pretty sure some kind of fighting game pro brain waves emanate from the particular ores and metals that developed naturally in the ground underneath the city, billions of years before the first stones were laid.

Only now that fighting games have been developed in the last decade or two have these brain waves truly been tapped.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Haha Ohio never gets praised for ANYTHING. This is new xD

@Solecalibur: Holycrap! Amherst! I definatly know where that is!
And I'll try to get to a tourney sometime (Might have Denzi (falco player) drive me. I have a car...just too lazy to drive myself)
Might enter a tourney at Ohayocon 2010 if they have one. Cosplaying while Brawling should be interesting to say the least.

And heck yeah we are!

solecalibur

Smash Master
Im with OUGA now but I can still vist home and hopfully go to a tounry around your place I know Im gonna find a ride for the final TYM at least and seasons beatings not sure about others

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Epiccc winn.
I'm seriously oblivious to most the tournies in the area (fail.)
All I know is that Tri-C might be having a game tourney with Brawl

sasook

Smash Champion
I don't usually post in the finder until I feel like I'm 100% part of the community.

So here's my info =D:

sasook - Long Island, NY

I use neutral ZSS.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I Second Zero Suit....But I am very good with her...hehe...I know have untapped potential to be unlock still though...

solecalibur

Smash Master
I Second Zero Suit....But I am very good with her...hehe...I know have untapped potential to be unlock still though...
I lied there is more then one ohio zss even byah plays a little zss no real mains though
Stay kirby YBM .... you are the best kirby in the nation

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
Kirby+ZSS would be a very nice duo though if you can play both well, you take care of her bad falco matchup and she takes care of kirby's snake mu

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Unlike the ZSS tournament placings thread, I plan on updating this on a more regular basis. Sorry for the long delay >_>

EDIT: omg its Y.b.M

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Add me please

xxpatgxx

Bronx, NY ( when I'm home)

West Hartford, CT( Where I'm ranked)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Unlike the ZSS tournament placings thread, I plan on updating this on a more regular basis. Sorry for the long delay >_>

EDIT: omg its Y.b.M
*fewmonthslater* hahaha... yea its me.... Hope to see you at Pound 4:p

Edit: Oh and I use that Black Suit Mainly, Purple, or Pink red

AfroThunderRule

Smash Journeyman
New York, New York
FC is in profile, I'm a mediocre ZSS though. :(

Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted over a month ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying.

Zero

Smash Hero
I remember Blade. He posted a video once, beating a top Sheik in a friendly. He got beasted until the stage (Siege) gimped Sheik 3 times LOL

noradseven

Smash Lord
I remember Blade. He posted a video once, beating a top Sheik in a friendly. He got beasted until the stage (Siege) gimped Sheik 3 times LOL
Well I have never seen or heard of him, then again since I hardly go to tourneys and then people tell me ph00t is actually really good and im all O_o, then have to smack them up in casuals, and go back to other games. Sorry ph00t, but do you know/remember this blade guy and how good was he?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Well I have never seen or heard of him, then again since I hardly go to tourneys and then people tell me ph00t is actually really good and im all O_o, then have to smack them up in casuals, and go back to other games. Sorry ph00t, but do you know/remember this blade guy and how good was he?
I do not recall this Blade fellow... unless he's the dude that I taught the ROB infinite to at some recent Billfest.

Otherwise, that dude, you, me, Ares and some fellow named 7thFonon are the only NC ZSS mains I know of.

noradseven

Smash Lord
I do not recall this Blade fellow... unless he's the dude that I taught the ROB infinite to at some recent Billfest.

Otherwise, that dude, you, me, Ares and some fellow named 7thFonon are the only NC ZSS mains I know of.
I thought ares mained marth. Also lol the Rob infinite, still not going to bother learning **** that only works on a character we have a positive matchup in a tournment *loses to Karns Rob in tourney.

Seriously Karn don't pick MK/Wario not Rob against me I don't care if their matches are better I actually play people who use those characters.

Snake is a good pick too cause outside of shady and karn like once I have no snake exp. Though it unlikely Ill show up to anything, smash tournies take so long grrrr, if there is something at state on Saturday I might pop in though.

Who is the 7thFoon either, I played some ZSS secondary the last tourney I hung around at, he was with ragnarock or something.

Louis

Smash Rookie
Hey Everyone. I am a new ZSS Main. My Tag is Mimic and I'm From Lexington, KY. I used to main Snake and second ZSS but I've decided I want to main Zss now. Can you add me to the List Please?

solecalibur

Smash Master
Hey Everyone. I am a new ZSS Main. My Tag is Mimic and I'm From Lexington, KY. I used to main Snake and second ZSS but I've decided I want to main Zss now. Can you add me to the List Please?
Do you go to any offline tounrys? I can point you in the direction of some KY players that go a lot

Top Bottom