• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus Player Finder

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
I live in East Haven, by the way. Don't worry about updating that right away if you don't want. I'm too happy about being the only listed CT ZSS main and how awesome my name looks in two different colors. =)

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Heh, can I be listed in two player finder threads for two different mains? XD

Viquey (or 0VIQ); Nashville, TN

and colors? I go black/slate-blue or white/purple.

Zero

Smash Hero
Haha, I play with various skimpy suit Samus textures, I feel they make my playing experience more enjoyable.

Zero

Smash Hero
Birthday Suit Samus pisses me off because it's so BAD. I can't stand it, it looks so awful. :( Not properly shaded, it's like a walking blob of creamy pink.

sasook

Smash Champion
We are all in fear of the allmighty daz hammer that normally strikes down after even the slightest derail.
These are the ZSS boards. It's always been a take-over-a-thread-for-random-discussions-when-we-feel-like-it mentality here. lol

'Course, there was no general discussion back then either.

Frr

Smash Rookie
Frr - Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Colors: I use black and pink.

noradseven

Smash Lord
lime nanner suit is pro tier

Malik -Jacksonville, Florida

i use this color for her if its needed
Do you know what main means, main means like your top character, you can't have like 10 mains, secondaries are characters you are also really good with, and possibly use them in CPs or stuff, so really for mains just put your best character god**** it, possibly 2 if you can't decide not like 7-8 or some ****.

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
lime nanner suit is pro tier

Do you know what main means, main means like your top character, you can't have like 10 mains, secondaries are characters you are also really good with, and possibly use them in CPs or stuff, so really for mains just put your best character god**** it, possibly 2 if you can't decide not like 7-8 or some ****.
oh, alright.

Top Bottom