• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus Player Finder

noradseven

Smash Lord
Sorry Chief, perhaps you could transfer to JWU so I can demol...uh...enjoy a few matches with you.
Wolves Den Crew is the best crew.

Seriously its p. funny cause we got 2 smash groups here and we hate each other Im part of the problem.

Wolves Den crew=me and my friends, we play casually but we are overall alot better.

Library crew= Super hardcore, but they all suck except for 4 guys, and 3 of them used to be Den crew members who got tired of us *****ing about how they only played the same character for 100+ matches in a row, and they always wanted to play brawl +, and we were like no way.

First collision happened at a tourney before the guys who betrayed us were even around, but yeah basically library people were all lilke ___ is the best ___ is the best. The tournament was organized randomly so me and my friends eliminated each other out a bit so there was only 3 of us left, p. early, everyone was watching the 12+ min match between the pit, and an diddy(the "best" library players), yeah they got to semi finals(winners), me and the tourney host 3 stocked them and won in under 3 minutes both rounds, they were like ohh.

So after that we always talked trash about them and haggled them, because they took it more seriously than us and got there buts wooped, one of there native players actually got good though and has the best falco in NC, but I still go 5:5 with him soooo.

Im p. sure this year we are going to get T-shirts made that say Wolves Den crew repp'n on the front and Library crew GETOUT(using the dogout emocon), its going to be p. rad.

Its p. cool though cause our crew has 2 new converts from smash 64, one mains TL, the other Marth/Kirby(kinda flipfloppin a bit).

But yeah anyone at state go below tally student center during the school year, this next year I'm predicting Halo 3, Blazblue, SFIV, Pokemon Puzzle League, SSBB), to be the primary interest, maybe MB:AA we will see how well the other people like it, FUC went p. well this year, though I was the only one who actually figured anything out, other than pick cheap *** character do cheapass combo finish with super.

noradseven

Smash Lord
~ARES - Raleigh, North Carolina

Color is black, since ph00t already has pink. :(
WHY HAVEN'T I SEEN YOU, come to wolves den(At NC state) I gotta defend my title as best ZSS in NC.

plus green is best, black is for emos lol, pink is p. rad though.

~ARES

Smash Apprentice
WHY HAVEN'T I SEEN YOU, come to wolves den(At NC state) I gotta defend my title as best ZSS in NC.

plus green is best, black is for emos lol, pink is p. rad though.
I've never ZSS ditto'd before, but sure. lol I went to State for friendlies a lot last semester, but I always played in the library.

And women in black are sexy, bro. Don't hate.

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Black is way overused. Unfortunately, that's one of the ones I pick regularly...

Also, does this get updated? At all?

~ARES

Smash Apprentice
Black is way overused. Unfortunately, that's one of the ones I pick regularly...

Well, aren't we underused enough that our overused colors won't matter to anyone but us? :p

Though I think there are more ZSS players than I thought... at least in central NC.

~ARES

Smash Apprentice
There are only like three or four decent ZSS players I know of in NC, too.

Which is still more than I thought.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
There are only like three or four decent ZSS players I know of in NC, too.

Which is still more than I thought.
I think there are five that are at all visible. Unless 7th Fonon quit. He hasn't even posted recently.

Also, you can feel free to use pink. You just can't have it if we ditto. :p

Hence

Smash Ace
Wolves Den Crew is the best crew.

Seriously its p. funny cause we got 2 smash groups here and we hate each other Im part of the problem.

Wolves Den crew=me and my friends, we play casually but we are overall alot better.

Library crew= Super hardcore, but they all suck except for 4 guys, and 3 of them used to be Den crew members who got tired of us *****ing about how they only played the same character for 100+ matches in a row, and they always wanted to play brawl +, and we were like no way.

First collision happened at a tourney before the guys who betrayed us were even around, but yeah basically library people were all lilke ___ is the best ___ is the best. The tournament was organized randomly so me and my friends eliminated each other out a bit so there was only 3 of us left, p. early, everyone was watching the 12+ min match between the pit, and an diddy(the "best" library players), yeah they got to semi finals(winners), me and the tourney host 3 stocked them and won in under 3 minutes both rounds, they were like ohh.

So after that we always talked trash about them and haggled them, because they took it more seriously than us and got there buts wooped, one of there native players actually got good though and has the best falco in NC, but I still go 5:5 with him soooo.

Im p. sure this year we are going to get T-shirts made that say Wolves Den crew repp'n on the front and Library crew GETOUT(using the dogout emocon), its going to be p. rad.

Its p. cool though cause our crew has 2 new converts from smash 64, one mains TL, the other Marth/Kirby(kinda flipfloppin a bit).

But yeah anyone at state go below tally student center during the school year, this next year I'm predicting Halo 3, Blazblue, SFIV, Pokemon Puzzle League, SSBB), to be the primary interest, maybe MB:AA we will see how well the other people like it, FUC went p. well this year, though I was the only one who actually figured anything out, other than pick cheap *** character do cheapass combo finish with super.

Norad, you're officially one of my favorite people on SWF. :laugh:

noradseven

Smash Lord
Norad, you're officially one of my favorite people on SWF. :laugh:
Yeah maybe if ARES would of read it he would of understood library is terrible at NC state, the only decent players are Adam(SOS),Trey,Gauven,Jon, thats about it the rest are p. terrible.

And all of those but Jon play down at the wolves den alot. Speaking of which I might play against jon today gotta try this daz-lock on his falco.

I need to start using these here, when someone annoys me.

I got a whole lot more, butt I don't want to have u guys scrolling down though some of the huge ones.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Yeah maybe if ARES would of read it he would of understood library is terrible at NC state, the only decent players are Adam(SOS),Trey,Gauven,Jon
Calling Gauvin decent may or may not be pushing it. I don't like to call rolling into Snake's jab decent; I like to call it stupid.

The moral, however, is that NC State is full of Dramalolz, so you shouldn't go there. Instead, go to UNC-CH where there is only bro love. Definitely don't go to Duke. Ever since my buddy graduated, there are exactly 0 people there that play Smash that I know of.

~ARES

Smash Apprentice
Yeah maybe if ARES would of read it he would of understood library is terrible at NC state, the only decent players are Adam(SOS),Trey,Gauven,Jon, thats about it the rest are p. terrible.

And all of those but Jon play down at the wolves den alot. Speaking of which I might play against jon today gotta try this daz-lock on his falco.
Well, you just named all the people I play with at the library. lol Though I haven't seen SOS or Flamy since school ended...

Calling Gauvin decent may or may not be pushing it. I don't like to call rolling into Snake's jab decent; I like to call it stupid.

The moral, however, is that NC State is full of Dramalolz, so you shouldn't go there. Instead, go to UNC-CH where there is only bro love. Definitely don't go to Duke. Ever since my buddy graduated, there are exactly 0 people there that play Smash that I know of.

And if only UNC-CH wasn't so far away. I might go there more often if I can get Keith or Jon to split the gas money with me. >>

Jon?

Smash Champion
NOT COOL! Won't be in the library playing brawl today. Tomorrow perhaps but Wednesday for sure.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Hands off my bread! I'm just wondering around Zero Suit forums to make the match up even more in my favor! Hehe.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Man, if you knew Dazwa at all, you'd know he is a man who is pretty lax on keeping up-to-date regularly, but he does at least update :p

norad said:
LOL I haven't laughed at something like that in awhile, good show.

I s'pose I'll go update once I'm caught up on my subscribed threads/boards.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Screw you I got work on wednesday :( .

How do you like Olimar, I hate that match.

6.5:3.5 or something not good enough for you, ehhh.

~ARES

Smash Apprentice
Olimar isn't too bad imo. Tbh, I didn't fight KillerSOS enough, but I won some friendly sets against NC-Echo at Billfest last weekend.

Zero

Smash Hero
^^^

oh my gords

Your avatar is adorable ;-;

I main Pink Samus, Australia Suit Samus, Black, Dark and Default Blue Samus.

multicoloured name pls :D

noradseven

Smash Lord
Olimar isn't too bad imo. Tbh, I didn't fight KillerSOS enough, but I won some friendly sets against NC-Echo at Billfest last weekend.
Killer SOS, yeah he played me for like every day for months, but knowing him he forgot the match, he has a bad habit of doing that.

Ohh are you that ZSS that plays with Ashe, if so how well do you do against his diddy/TL, I don't find either of them too hard but...

Hence

Smash Ace
Lime Green,Black,and Zombie Suit Samus ftw!

Edit: And the texture with her in lingerie:chuckle:
If you ever travel to Midwest East tournaments, we've got to meet up. Not joking here, I'm the only tournament ZSS in the Midwest...It gets lonely. >________>

SO RONERY.

~ARES

Smash Apprentice
Ohh are you that ZSS that plays with Ashe, if so how well do you do against his diddy/TL, I don't find either of them too hard but...

Yeah, me and Fritz play... we actually teamed up for doubles a couple times. ZSS's d-smash + G&W's bucket = godly. ;)

Diddys in general tend to be more difficult for me, but they're not so bad. I do get practice with them via Ashe and DUB. Toon Link isn't a problem. What I really hate are Snakes... the survivability gap is too huge, and Snakes are popping up all over NC's scene. Keith, Shady, Karn, Omni... gah.

lil cj

Smash Lord
If you ever travel to Midwest East tournaments, we've got to meet up. Not joking here, I'm the only tournament ZSS in the Midwest...It gets lonely. >________>

SO RONERY.
That would be cool:)
The Midwest needs more Zamus players for real!

I know of two other ZSS
players in the Midwest

Cr4sh uses her alot in tournies as a secondary

And I forgot the other guys name
but he's pretty good...i played him before
He rocks the Lime Green ZSS

Hence

Smash Ace
Cr4sh dropped ZSS recently. :(

Where's Radcliff in Kentucky? Do you play with Cr4sh, Xisen, and OS?

lil cj

Smash Lord
Cr4sh dropped ZSS recently. :(

Where's Radcliff in Kentucky? Do you play with Cr4sh, Xisen, and OS?
He did???:(

Its about 45 minutes from Louisville
Hardin County

Yea I play them all the time

Ive never played them with my ZSS before
just with my Lucas lol

I just picked her up a few months ago
and going to use her in tournies from now on:)

Top Bottom