• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus Player Finder

Longbow

Smash Rookie
Call me Longbow. I'm in Houston, Texas. I used to main Samus, but since they nerfed all her attacks, I've switched to ZSS as a main, but still keep in practice with Samus just in case. I'm eager to have opponents to test my skill against.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Call me Longbow. I'm in Houston, Texas. I used to main Samus, but since they nerfed all her attacks, I've switched to ZSS as a main, but still keep in practice with Samus just in case. I'm eager to have opponents to test my skill against.
Heh I loved to play as samus as a goof off character in melee.

Super wave dash/chain break supremacy.

Snakeee

Smash Master
no technically Staten Island is considered NYC....it is one of the 5 boroughs.
Anway I made that post when I was rather drunk, I didn't even know I made it lol

oh yeah I use light blue (default). I should ask dazwa to change that on the results thread too

Hence

Smash Ace
Hence - Columbus, OH
As for my choice in color, light blue (otherwise known as default).

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
no technically Staten Island is considered NYC....it is one of the 5 boroughs.
Anway I made that post when I was rather drunk, I didn't even know I made it lol

oh yeah I use light blue (default). I should ask dazwa to change that on the results thread too
Can't argue there but staten island is far after passing the 4 train stop of yankee stadium like probably 3rd to last stop in the 4 train.

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
I don't really play competitively anymore but I'll post up anyway.

FIERCE San Diego, CA
Black

Blade1844

Smash Apprentice
Blade1844 - North Carolina

Johnson & Wales University Charlotte

Color = Cyan

Top Bottom