• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith | May 28-29, 2011 | Video thread - Videos Up

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Its cool seeing the older melee players back.Always used to watch azen and them in doubles and stuff

Watched ken vs m2k set the other day it was legit.

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
well, even tho i agree m2k's marth is the best in the world, i say maining marth is pretty complicated cuz it has sum horrible matchups against chracters u see a lot in tourneys, like CF, jiggs or shiek.... also marth does horrible on stages that r not neutral..

i personally enjoy hes fox a lot, and shiek but for teams :)

mers

Smash Ace
So the Kage vs M2K match that was just uploaded is incorrect. The video is the same exact one as their match in crews (Ganon v. Marth), but the title says it should be M2K's Sheik.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
So the Kage vs M2K match that was just uploaded is incorrect. The video is the same exact one as their match in crews (Ganon v. Marth), but the title says it should be M2K's Sheik.
Yeah I was wondering why a winners quarters match was being best of 5.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'm always alone when I travel to the US like a true warrior. I watched my matches vs M2k and Jman.. and I don't remember it happening like that. I lost but it wasn't THAT bad. I just made crucial mistakes often which costed me.. mmm....

Brookman

Smash Hero
live and learn, like the warrior that you are. Next time, no fox player (or sheik/marth. . . peach falco falcon . . . . ice climbers. . pikachu. .. etc) shall escape your mighty forward air.

Niko45

Smash Master
M2K, you should focus more on fox and sheik. Everyone wants to see your Marth for entertainment purposes, but if you really want to win you should continue to use him less and less and use fox/sheik more and more as you've been trending over the past year or so anyway.

Your fox is still my favorite fox bar none.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I say stick with shiek. From our past 2-3 tournament set's it seems to be your strongest character by far. I also feel like you play most confidently when you play with shiek. IMO sheik's advantages as a character seem to mesh best with your best attributes as a player. Also she's good in teams/non neutrals.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Singles are basically done uploading. T.Webb, you need to fix kage vs m2k, you put up the singles match twice, once as the crew battle match or vise versa. I'll update the OP when I get home.

LLDL

Smash Hero
T.Webb will post and elaborate on the videos. I heard there were some problems day 2.

Top Bottom