• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Video Thread - For those who love Zelda

soap

Smash Hero

aJerk

Smash Rookie
i once played ^'s zelda, and the only time i did damage was during my invincibility frames after death.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Sick story: So, I just spent the last 2 hours adding basically every good Zelda video from 2007/2008. I was pretty proud of myself, since I finally was about to update this thread and it was gonna have a huge amount of good videos.

But then, I pressed the "Back to" button, I don't even know why.

Everything I did got "erased' since I never pressed save....

So, I'm definitely not doing this over again, I need this thread closed. I give up and I'll never updated it ever again.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Sick story: So, I just spent the last 2 hours adding basically every good Zelda video from 2007/2008. I was pretty proud of myself, since I finally was about to update this thread and it was gonna have a huge amount of good videos.

But then, I pressed the "Back to" button, I don't even know why.

Everything I did got "erased' since I never pressed save....

So, I'm definitely not doing this over again, I need this thread closed. I give up and I'll never updated it ever again.
ctrl+z/ ctrl+shift+t/ ctrl+shift+h

Next time try those. I hate reading how people accidentally delete something and think it's completely gone. If it's cached, it's there.

bluepanpan

Smash Rookie
Wow
Thanks for the videos on Zelda!
I was never able to find any good ones by myself, so thank you very much again.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
****, I didn't realize there were that many good Zeldas at Apex and I didn't play a single one >.<

As for an update..... maybe xD

I wish I could have gotten a Zelda friendly recorded. Did any of you play Nicknyte's Burger challenge? I won, 3-1. I lost only the first game

The one thing to learn about anyone vs Pichu is
Pichu dies

D

Deleted member

I wish I could have gotten a Zelda friendly recorded. Did any of you play Nicknyte's Burger challenge? I won, 3-1. I lost only the first game

The one thing to learn about anyone vs Pichu is
Pichu dies
lol our zelda dittos were awesome. too bad.

i think some poor ******* actually recorded my roy lol.

D

Deleted member

because i think i look stupid as hell when i go back and watch myself.

Top Bottom