• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Video Thread - For those who love Zelda

Soloist

Smash Ace

SMYM11
3/12/10
Champaign, IL

Singles Bracket First Round
Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs N64(:pikachumelee:) 1
Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs N64(:pikachumelee:) 2

POE3
6/26/10

Evansville, IN

Loser's Bracket

Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs MacD(:peachmelee:) 1,2
Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs MacD(:peachmelee:) 3

GNG Championships
8/14/10
Bloomington, MN

Grand Finals Set 1
Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs Chexr(:foxmelee:) 1
Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs Chexr(:foxmelee:) 2

Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs Chexr(:foxmelee:) 3

Grand Finals Set 2
Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs Chexr(:foxmelee:) 1
Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs Chexr(:foxmelee:) 2

Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs Chexr(:foxmelee:) 3

SCSYN3
8/21/10

Chicago, IL

Loser's Finals

Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs Kels(:foxmelee:) 1,2
Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs Kels(:foxmelee:/:falcomelee:) 3, 4

Winner's Finals

Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs Mew2King(:sheikmelee:)

SMYM12
3/5/11

Champaign, IL

Loser's Bracket

Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs Rat(:samusmelee:)
Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs CunningKitsune(:falcomelee:)

Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs Deku(:foxmelee:)

Loser's Quarters

Cosmo(:sheikmelee:/:zeldamelee:) vs Matt R(:sheikmelee:/:foxmelee:)

Loser's Semis

Cosmo(:sheikmelee:/:zeldamelee:) vs Darkatma(:sheikmelee:/:peachmelee:/:foxmelee:)

Loser's Finals

Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs Andale(:jigglypuffmelee:/:falcomelee:)

Grand Finals

Cosmo(:zeldamelee:) vs Darkrain(:falconmelee:)

Melee-FC 10R
8/12/12
South Bend, IN

Doubles Pools
Cosmo/Eighteenspikes(:zeldamelee:/:drmario:) vs Dmac/Darkrain(:ganonmelee:/:falconmelee:)
Cosmo/Eighteenspikes(:zeldamelee:/:drmario:) vs The Good Doctor/Cheato(:sheikmelee:/:foxmelee:)

$1 Money Match

Darkatma(:zeldamelee:) vs Dart(:marthmelee:) MM 1
Darkatma(:zeldamelee:) vs Dart(:marthmelee:) MM 2

NCSU Smash Rehash 5
2/11/12
Raleigh, NC

Swiss Round 1
Dark Hart(:zeldamelee:) vs Esam(:samusmelee:/:foxmelee:)

Swiss Round 4
Dark Hart(:falcomelee:/:zeldamelee:) vs BlackChris(:ganonmelee:)

TAG x CFD
9/15/12
Sacramento, CA

Winner's Bracket
DRGN(:zeldamelee:) vs DarkMike(:linkmelee:/:samusmelee:)

Modesto Tournament 6
8/28/11

Modesto, CA

Winner's Bracket
GKInfinity(:zeldamelee:) vs Maru(:peachmelee:)
GKInfinity(:zeldamelee:) vs Project Stylez(:younglinkmelee:)

Loser's Bracket

GKInfinity(:zeldamelee:) vs Bizzarro Flame(:ganonmelee:)

Green Oaks Havoc
3/17/12

Tracy, CA

Loser's Bracket
GKInfinity(:zeldamelee:) vs Wolfy(:falconmelee:)

Apex 2010
8/6/10

New Brunswick, NJ

Round 2 Pools

TheLake(:zeldamelee:) vs DaShizWiz(:falcomelee:) 1
TheLake(:zeldamelee:) vs DaShizWiz(:falcomelee:) 2

TheLake(:zeldamelee:) vs DaShizWiz(:falcomelee:) 3

TheLake(:zeldamelee:) vs Kage(:ganonmelee:) 1

TheLake(:zeldamelee:) vs Kage(:ganonmelee:) 2

Pound V
2/19/11

Arlington, VA

Round 2 Pools

TheLake(:zeldamelee:) vs Mango(:falconmelee:)

Road to Apex: The Big House
10/22/11

Ann Arbor, MI

Singles Pools

TheLake(:zeldamelee:) vs Trail(:icsmelee:)

Winner's Bracket
TheLake(:zeldamelee:) vs ORLY(:falconmelee:)

SWEET VI
2/25/12

East Lansing, MI

Winner's Bracket
TheLake(:zeldamelee:) vs Dope(:falcomelee:)
TheLake(:zeldamelee:) vs VaNz(:peachmelee:)

Loser's Bracket
TheLake(:zeldamelee:) vs Shaeden(:falcomelee:)

Zenith 2012

5/26/12

South River, NJ

Loser's Bracket

TheLake(:zeldamelee:) vs DoH(:peachmelee:)

Melee-FC 10R
8/12/12
South Bend, IN

Round 1 Pools
TheLake(:zeldamelee:) vs Axe(:pikachumelee:/:falcomelee:)

$2 Money Match
TheLake(:zeldamelee:) vs Axe(:younglinkmelee:)

Doubles Pools
TheLake/Vudujin(:zeldamelee:/:luigimelee:) vs Kage/Axe(:ganonmelee:/:pikachumelee:)

ChuDatz Presentz: An MD/VA Tournament
6/8/12

Falls Church, VA

Doubles Bracket
Umbreon/Mew2King(:zeldamelee:/:foxmelee:) vs G-reg/Milkman(:falconmelee:/:foxmelee:)
Umbreon/Mew2King(:zeldamelee:/:foxmelee:) vs Wenbo/Slox(:falcomelee:/:foxmelee:)

1-UP: Resurrection
3/19/11

Blacksburg, VA

Winner's Bracket

UsurperKingZant(:zeldamelee:) vs Nava(:peachmelee:)

Winner's Semis

UsurperKingZant(:zeldamelee:) vs Pedro L.(:falcomelee:)

Winner's Finals

UsurperKingZant(:zeldamelee:) vs Juan(:falcomelee:)

Loser's Finals

UsurperKingZant(:zeldamelee:) vs UNH(:marthmelee:)

Pound V
2/19/11

Arlington, VA

Round 1 Pools
Zone(:zeldamelee:) vs Strong Bad(:dkmelee:)

Round 2 Pools

Zone(:zeldamelee:) vs Tope(:sheikmelee:) 1
Zone(:zeldamelee:) vs Tope(:sheikmelee:) 2

Zone(:zeldamelee:) vs Zhu(:foxmelee:) 1

Zone(:zeldamelee:) vs Zhu(:foxmelee:) 2

Using Shield DI to punish Fox's Up Smash By Cosmo

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
Thank you. I've been looking forever. Now I have to download them at 33kbps. Awesome.

Also...can you download youtube videos to your computer? I'd rather DL once than every other day to look at them. Lack of Hi-Speed gets pretty boring <.<

And that Zelda picture is awesome.

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
Thank you. I've been looking forever. Now I have to download them at 33kbps. Awesome.
:psycho:
Also...can you download youtube videos to your computer? I'd rather DL once than every other day to look at them. Lack of Hi-Speed gets pretty boring <.<
I asked the same question before, this old thread I made should help you >.>
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=79008&highlight=youtube
And that Zelda picture is awesome.
Yea, it is :)
I got it from a official LoZ art page
http://hyrulerealm.guardianarchives.com/OfArt.html

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to get my fiancee to draw me a Zelda sig. Her artwork is astounding. She was in the middle of making a picture with Link and Roy (When we used said characters) and looked awesome. I'm forcing her to finish it on it's hotness alone, then I'll post it.

And thanks for the thread.

Also, like my new sig? =X

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
I'm going to get my fiancee to draw me a Zelda sig. Her artwork is astounding. She was in the middle of making a picture with Link and Roy (When we used said characters) and looked awesome. I'm forcing her to finish it on it's hotness alone, then I'll post it.
Sounds good :)
And thanks for the thread.

Also, like my new sig? =X
No problem and about the sig...

:laugh: it's amazing, down B for the win!!! :love:

ThundaSnake

Smash Apprentice
I saw the Kawn vids. His Zelda rawx.

I need to get some more matches recoreded and hosted...

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
Thundasnake is back! On the boards, anyway. Haven't seen you post in forever <.<

Kawn's vids are prolly the first toi be downloaded. I've seen one of his vs. IC, and Ryoko v Magus vids. That's all. Can't wait to download these and see new tricks.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Why isn't there one of these for Sheik,you know Azen,CJ,Isai,The Doug,DSF,Drephen etc.Sooooooo many good sheiks there has to be a thread

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
That's the point, there's SOOO many good sheiks and SOOO little good zeldas....why do we need video thread for sheik :psycho: people can easily watch a match of a good sheik since there's so many. Noticed how every Character Specific Video Thread made is of a character that isn't very popular? These threads are made to help those who have trouble looking for players who are good with these characters. I mean, there aren't any Fox/Falco/Marth/etc. video threads :chuckle:
Also, if you're gonna post here, you have to show some love for Zelda :love:

Pikaville

Oh jesus!Dont get me wrong I use both Sheik and Zelda evenly(and love them... may be a little too much)and fair enough on the explanation for the video thread.Makes alot of sense.
I love your smashtality sig,stupid fox thats what he gets.I wish I lived in America, I play smash all the time and pwn here in Ireland(undisputed Irish champ!)but there isn't enough tourneys and I feel like im wasting my time and skill.I need some real opponents to really see my skill level.I shouldn't be rambling like this but it pisses me off

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
Oh jesus!Dont get me wrong I use both Sheik and Zelda evenly(and love them... may be a little too much)and fair enough on the explanation for the video thread.Makes alot of sense.
oohh, ok
I love your smashtality sig,stupid fox thats what he gets.
:laugh: yea. Fox sucks :cool:
I wish I lived in America, I play smash all the time and pwn here in Ireland(undisputed Irish champ!)but there isn't enough tourneys and I feel like im wasting my time and skill.I need some real opponents to really see my skill level.I shouldn't be rambling like this but it pisses me off
:( , that's unfortunate. Maybe you can travel to the states one day? Then again, Smash Bros. Brawl will be out. I can't wait to play people around the world ;)
...but I don't want Brawl to wipe out Melee

Pikaville

:( , that's unfortunate. Maybe you can travel to the states one day? Then again, Smash Bros. Brawl will be out. I can't wait to play people around the world ;)
...but I don't want Brawl to wipe out Melee
Brawl is going to be the greatest thing to ever happen to me(Ill get to play so many people probably some pros too) and I also don't want melee to be forgotten,it's just too good.Someday when I have enough money ill go to America and test myself.Do you know if the rumour is true that MLG is coming to Europe?One of my friends and myself are always talking about someday having MLG contracts(he's the best HALO 2 (yuck!)player in Ireland and ive got smash)Id so love to play with the pros AND FOR MONEY!Ive won about 200 euro and a memory stick and a few games but 1000's of $ that would be soooooo sweet.

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
haha, yea, Brawl well be great

MLG coming to Europe? I didn't hear anything about that, but that would be really awesome for Europeans to test their skill and all (I mean, I have no clue who's considered good/bad). I'll ask some people about that though.

oh, and those are some nice winnings you got there (I never won anything :()

Zoap

Smash Master
kawn also has a combo vid in the making, so all u zelda lovers watch for that.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Rofl awesome.. I didnt get to play Kawn last week : / And i dont have time to go biweeklies T.T

Lol zoap i saw ur peach get pwned by Zfreak's pika xDD But that's coz he practices on my peach
I wanna learn Zelda from Kawn xD. His is sexy..Mines cant pwn falcos..:(

Ohh back on topic.. Good thread, except, it'd be good if someone can also upload all of these on google vid. I can't watch youtube : /

darkatma

Smash Hero
Lol sorry f&f xD I really wanna watch them. If you can xD <3

Well, i already have the Kawn vs PHD and Kawn vs Zhu sets, but i wanna see vs Silentspectre and also other zelda styles, except for the poor zelda xD

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
lol, ok, I guess it's best to use google video since I just found out you can download vids from that site.
*goes to google video*

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thanks for putting up that list. I'm gonna watch all these so I can improve my Zelda.

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
hhmm, a new finder thread you mean? I hate managing those :( I made a Fox Finder thread on the Fox forums, as you can see now, it has been deleted <.<

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm...

For Combo Videos, maybe put up Lavagolem121's Royal Blood video? I'd like to watch that on my PSP as well (where I'm downloading them all to, since it can bypass my school's blocking software and I have a 1GB card >.>)

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
w00t! Google Vid links! I can now enjoy them when I'm supposed to be taking my tests at school. Awesome. Thanks.
:laugh:
Hmmm...

For Combo Videos, maybe put up Lavagolem121's Royal Blood video? I'd like to watch that on my PSP as well (where I'm downloading them all to, since it can bypass my school's blocking software and I have a 1GB card >.>)
ok, expect it up tomorrow. I'm very tired ---> First day of school + Princeton Review + Smashfest :psycho:

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm...just wondering, how would one go about getting this thread stickied? I think it deserves it, as it's a helpful compendium of smash video knowledge for Zelda. And hurry up with the google stuff.

Also, dealing with videos, sometimes when watching from Youtube or downloading from Google, I never download the whole thing. For Youtube, the movie will stop at some point ()typically 1/2 point, but sometimes sooner.) For example, watch the "Marquess of Pharae" video (should be a link with the Royal Blood page.) For me, it quits at 2:33 or so. And with Google, the Kawn v. Falcon on FoD stops like, 1 minute into the match and says it cannot read it. Is this a fault connection or a fault link?

To NJ'zFinest: Why did you make a new name? (The transition from foxandfalco, I mean.)

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
I'll ask a mod to sticky this thread :)
But... I can't help you there with the downloading issues :(

To NJ'zFinest: Why did you make a new name? (The transition from foxandfalco, I mean.)
Well, there's numerous reasons:

1. foxandfalco...sounds pretty ridiculous
2. I'm actullay better known as "NJ"zFinest" since I've been signing on DC++ with this name for 2 years now.
3. People won't get me confused with this guy named "falcoandfox" who doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.
4. People don't assume the only characters I use are Fox and Falco. I've been told numerous times things such as "hey, what does foxandfalco know about Link? look at his name..." and what not.

:cool:

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
I see. Pretty good reasons, I suppose. I need to get on DC++, but my 33kbps is terrible for downloading videos. It's not I can't handle it, it's just the other people won't upload to me =P Not only that, I'd rather wait til I had DSL or something.

And congrats on this thread being stickied! It will prove useful for times to come. Now someone needs to help me on my DL question...

Pikaville

This thread was a great idea.Those Zelda's rock hard.This is giving me loads of new ideas for my Zelda.Ryoko is f*****g awesome!

Magus420

Smash Master
OMFG please take that Zelda match of me down. It's like a year old and I didn't even use Zelda back then so I had no idea wtf I was doing. I'll try to remember to record some new ones next chance I get though.

Meh, that Doc vid is from back when I used black Doc and not green. Oh well, it isn't too bad I guess.

Also, expect some new vids from the other day of Ryoko's Zelda vs my grabhappy Bowser to be up sometime soon.

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
OMFG please take that Zelda match of me down. It's like a year old and I didn't even use Zelda back then so I had no idea wtf I was doing. I'll try to remember to record some new ones next chance I get though.
hehe, after playing your Zelda this summer, I was assuming this video was really old because you ***** my Fox. I look forward to new vids of your Zelda :)
Meh, that Doc vid is from back when I used black Doc and not green. Oh well, it isn't too bad I guess.
>.>
Also, expect some new vids from the other day of Ryoko's Zelda vs my grabhappy Bowser to be up sometime soon.
:) :) :)

Top Bottom