• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
382666.jpg

Like this.

HWYR if your whole body became completely flat, you skin texture would also feel like paper but you can still live like a normal human, you're just flat.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HWYR if the next Smash game was a spin-off featuring animation characters (mostly cartoon but some anime), with the only veterans being Pikachu and Mewtwo?
That’s be hype, for sure.

HWYR if Smash Ultimate included a Spirit of Mai and nothing else?

(what's your beef with Chrom?)
Don’t worry, I don’t have one. I’m purely hypothetical.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I wouldn't mind another rep.

HWYR if we got City Escape from Sonic with the G.U.N Truck as a stage?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Eh, wouldn't think much of it - but I'd be happy for HOTD fans.

HWYR if Mario Kart 9 (or 10 depending on how you count Tour) cut all the Metal/Baby/Dry clones in favour of bringing back hyper-obscure one-time characters?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Eh, wouldn't think much of it - but I'd be happy for HOTD fans.

HWYR if Mario Kart 9 (or 10 depending on how you count Tour) cut all the Metal/Baby/Dry clones in favour of bringing back hyper-obscure one-time characters?

HWYR if Revali was an Assist Trophy, and he gave every fighter increased jump power for 20 seconds?

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
That's pretty cool. It's weird to randomly add an assist trophy now, but I sure ain't complaining about something like that.

If Nintendo made Nintendo Switch online free, but NES and SNES Online now cost as much as a full priced game

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Time to bring out Ike's good ol' Up B!

HWYR if Sakurai confirmed he was looking to the most popular custom stages and Miis on WESTERN shared content for inspiration?
Exposed!…I think?

How would you react if we got Mii Costumes based on Tifa, Sephiroth and Barret, and the costumes were there Overworld models from the original PS1 FF7?

Perkilator

Smash Legend

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would love that!

HWYR if Dark Gaia from Sonic Unleashed was a boss fight in Smash?
(Phase 2 has him turn into his Perfect form.)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
That'd be awesome!

HWYHR if Byleth's trailer was a bait-and-switch and when Byleth was given the invitation by Sothis he decided to risk his life to give Waluigi a Smash slot?
I’d be actually angry, as I’m probably one of the few people who actually wanted them.

HWYR if Mario had the Mega Mushroom as his new Final Smash from Smash 4 onwards?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That'd be cool. Fits the character better than his current FS!

WYR if a main series Mario game introduced a new female character with the body shape of Mario/Luigi? (big nose, eyes, ears and belly)

Top Bottom