• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
That'd be awesome!

HWYR if Jonesy and Steve were both added to Smash as two unique fighters in a single Challenger Pack - meaning to get Steve you must also have Jonesy and to get Jonesy you must also have Steve?
I still wouldn’t buy it if I didn’t already buy Vol. 2 as a whole.

HWYR if, instead of Byleth, Bandana Dee was the Nintendo character fro Vol. 1, and he was FP4 and Terry was FP5?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
If I had prior knowledge of Byleth: HELL YES!
If I didn't: Eh, it's 'aight.

HWYR if there was a bait-and-switch trailer that makes you think Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club will be playable, but her file is put in the Recycling Bin by the actual newcomer, none other than the master of recycling himself, Awesome Possum?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
If I had prior knowledge of Byleth: HELL YES!
If I didn't: Eh, it's 'aight.

HWYR if there was a bait-and-switch trailer that makes you think Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club will be playable, but her file is put in the Recycling Bin by the actual newcomer, none other than the master of recycling himself, Awesome Possum?
My brain would melt, no joke.

HWYR if Doshin the Giant was a stage, where he carries the main stage you're fighting on?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That would be awesome! perfect way to represent that game!

HWYR if Giga Bowser was added as paid DLC, slightly more expensive than a Mii costume, slightly less than a full fighter, and was a fully balanced but still huge semi-clone of Bowser?

Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Cool, I guess? I don’t know why they would do that. But I know Ridley fans who waited years for him would certainly be angry.

HWYR if “And to thank everyone who pre-ordered the Fighter’s Pass, we have a little surprise. Take a look. *[popular character] Joins The Battle!* Yes, we added [popular character] as the latest fighter. But the only way to get him whatsoever is if you bought Fighter’s Pass vol 2 before any of the fighters were revealed. Thank you.”

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Screw the haters, I'd buy him again.

Speaking of which, HWYR if people who bought FP Vol. 1 before Joker's reveal got FP Vol. 2 for free?
I’d be happy but feel bad for everyone else
Legitimately though, I’d be kind of angry. It didn’t get any attention until Joker got revealed, so I feel like a small number of people would actually get it for free.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Depends on who. If it's Waluigi, Knuckles, Tingle or Jill that'd be amazing

HWYR if Nintendo's 2021 E3 presentation ended with a trailer that starts off with a beautifully animated anime F-Zero scene - then cuts to an elderly Captain Falcon talking about how he recently retired, and when Nintendo gave him the call for a new game, he decided to instead give the offer to someone he deems "more worthy" - resulting in the reveal of an EarthBound spin-off starring Dr. Distorto?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would be surprised.

HWYR if Wario Land got more representation?
(Wario's moveset is redesigned with Syrup and Shake King as newcomers and a Wario Land stage with more songs.)

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I'd be okay.

HWYR if Zero DID get in, BUT it was the Mega Man Zero version?
I’d be fine with that. I kinda prefer that version to be honest.

HWYR if every cut character in Smash 6 becomes an Assist Trophy?

OK, no question last time so...

HWYR if Challenger Pack 11 (the final newcomer) was Waluigi?
Sorry, I completely forgot.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
It'd be really disappointing, even as someone who wanted the Grinch leak to be fake and liked Incineroar.

HWYR if we got an extra 5 songs from other Capcom games that play on both Wily Castle and Suzaku Castle - those being Title from Trouballs, Zone J from Chip N' Dale, The Moon from DuckTales Remastered, Stage 13 from Yo! Noid and Final Boss from Little Nemo?
Worth it for at least the Moon!

HWYR if Water Palace from Sonic Rush was a stage in SSB3DS instead of :greenhill:, and it returned for Ultimate?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That would've been cool, through there's quite a few Sonic games I'd rather have repped before Rush

HWYR if Daisy got her own game, with Waluigi as her friendly rival and Tatanga as the main villain?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
That would've been cool, through there's quite a few Sonic games I'd rather have repped before Rush

HWYR if Daisy got her own game, with Waluigi as her friendly rival and Tatanga as the main villain?
Sure.

Expanding on my previous post, HWYR if most of SSB3DS's stages were replaced with new ones? In which case:

-Jungle Japes getting replaced by a new stage inspired by DKC's mine cart levels
-Brinstar getting replaced by SR388
-Corneria getting replaced by an entirely new stage from Star Fox 64 3D
-WarioWare, Inc. getting replaced by a Wario Land stage

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mine Cart - Hell yes
Brinstar - sure
Corneria - sure
WarioWare - WW is one of my favourite stages so that wouldn't be up my alley.

HWYR if an update brought back moving platforms to hazards-off Yoshi's Story, Wily Castle, Town and City and Smashville, extended the blast zones on hazards-off WarioWare and added 1-to-1 (collsion-boxes wise) competitive reskins for every stage, like those in Legacy TE?

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Mine Cart - Hell yes
Brinstar - sure
Corneria - sure
WarioWare - WW is one of my favourite stages so that wouldn't be up my alley.

HWYR if an update brought back moving platforms to hazards-off Yoshi's Story, Wily Castle, Town and City and Smashville, extended the blast zones on hazards-off WarioWare and added 1-to-1 (collsion-boxes wise) competitive reskins for every stage, like those in Legacy TE?
Cool? Not sure how to react. I probably wouldn’t even notice, I exclusively play on omega stages. Not sure how that would affect the competitive scene.

HWYR if we got a Switch Pro revealed and the first game revealed with it was a new Warioware game, resulting in Wario being the mascot of the Switch Pro, similar to 1-2 Switch, Mario Odyssey, or Breath of The Wild?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would be happy.

HWYR if both Captain Syrup and Shake King were in Smash as fighters to represent the Wario Land series?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That would be stupid. And also pretty disrespectful to John Kirby.

*long one incoming* HWYR if they added Poke Floats, Pac-Maze, Mute City SNES, Icicle Mountain, Jungle Hijinx, Melee Mushroom Kingdom, Orbital Gate Assault, Planet Zebes, Sector Z, Pictochat 1, Rainbow Road, Rumble Falls, Woolly World, Pyrosphere (with no Ridley), Miiverse (with the ability to make posts), the Mushroom Kingdom Yoshi battle and Underground Maze Link battle stages, the Great Maze's shadow clones stage, the How to Play stage, all previous Battlefields and FDs (with big forms for the prior), Entei trophy, Goomba trophy, Majora's Mask trophy, Snag the Trophies and the Galeem/Dharkon arena as stages?

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
the Great Maze's shadow clones stage, the How to Play stage, all previous Battlefields and FDs (with big forms for the prior), Entei trophy, Goomba trophy, Majora's Mask trophy, Snag the Trophies and the Galeem/Dharkon arena as stages?
Well, I guess if you're going to pull an "Every Stage is Here," you might as well go all out. Just for the novelty alone, it would be intriguing.

HWYR if the Inklings asked you to be their friend? (In the same way that Mamboo is the Kirby fanatic, I'm the Inkling fanatic, we kinda complement each other like that)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would accept it, would get along pretty well.

HWYR if Master Core returned but with new forms?
-Leviathan
-Wasp
-Serpent
-Dragon
-Scorpion
-Elemental (True final form)

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
yeah, sure, the more stages the better and i always forgot that alt existed anyway

HWYR if we got a few individual stage packs and the first one consisted of:
the paper mario theater
saturn valley
mother brain's chamber
one of the graveyards from castlevania
tetris

Perkilator

Smash Legend
yeah, sure, the more stages the better and i always forgot that alt existed anyway

HWYR if we got a few individual stage packs and the first one consisted of:
the paper mario theater
saturn valley
mother brain's chamber
one of the graveyards from castlevania
tetris
Sure.

Speaking of stages, HWYR if we got a stage based on Sakura Wars if Sakura were in Vol. 2?

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
i mean, if sakura were to be in vol. 2, then yeah, it stands to reason that she'd have a stage

HWYR if nintendo held a second ballot and after this pass we got a "ballot pass", consisting of the top 6 (at least the top 6 not counting goku or whatever)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
i mean, if sakura were to be in vol. 2, then yeah, it stands to reason that she'd have a stage

HWYR if nintendo held a second ballot and after this pass we got a "ballot pass", consisting of the top 6 (at least the top 6 not counting goku or whatever)
I'd be okay with it, BUT it seems like Sakurai might DREAD not getting a vacation anytime soon.

HWYR if a hypothetical Vol. 3 was outsourced to Vicarious Visions, under Sakurai's guidance?

Top Bottom