• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'd be happy! Ultimate Classic Mode isn't that fun and if even a single second of dev time went to something better it'd be worth it.

HWYHR had Joker's trailer been a bait-and-switch and the actual Atlus rep was Willy from Rockin' Kats?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I'd be happy! Ultimate Classic Mode isn't that fun and if even a single second of dev time went to something better it'd be worth it.

HWYHR had Joker's trailer been a bait-and-switch and the actual Atlus rep was Willy from Rockin' Kats?
Meh.

HYWR if Daisy Blossom inflicted a flower effect on all opponents ON TOP of putting them to sleep instead of healing daisies?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That would be a game changer, probably my reaction to Piranha Plant (sheer disbelief) times googolplex.

HWYR if there were two playable Eggmans: Dr. Eggman, who uses his Eggmobile and modern design, and Dr. Robotnik, who walks on foot, fights with Mean Beans and uses his AoStH design and voice?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
That would be a game changer, probably my reaction to Piranha Plant (sheer disbelief) times googolplex.

HWYR if there were two playable Eggmans: Dr. Eggman, who uses his Eggmobile and modern design, and Dr. Robotnik, who walks on foot, fights with Mean Beans and uses his AoStH design and voice?
Ehh…?

HWYR if FP6 was announced as a Dream Friend from Star Allies instead of ARMS?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Eh, not the biggest Kirby fan so I wouldn't care too much. My preference would be Adeleine through.

HWYHR if Challenger Pack 6 was announced as being a Microsoft or Xbox-related character instead of ARMS, with the choices being:

Master Chief
Steve?
Marcus Fenix
Conker
Battletoads
Clippit
Stubbs the Zombie
Voodoo Vince
Blinx the Time Sweeper
Joanna Dark
Kameo
Splosion Man

And it ended up being Voodoo Vince?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Eh, not the biggest Kirby fan so I wouldn't care too much. My preference would be Adeleine through.

HWYHR if Challenger Pack 6 was announced as being a Microsoft or Xbox-related character instead of ARMS, with the choices being:

Master Chief
Steve?
Marcus Fenix
Conker
Battletoads
Clippit
Stubbs the Zombie
Voodoo Vince
Blinx the Time Sweeper
Joanna Dark
Kameo
Splosion Man

And it ended up being Voodoo Vince?
Happy for the fans, at least?

HWYR if there was a stage based off the Temple of Mila from Fire Emblem Gaiden, amd it originally debuted in Smash for 3DS and returned for Ultimate?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I probably would've reacted the same way I did to Arena Ferox: "eh, that's cool".

HWYR if Bubsy got a deluxe Mii costume with Hill Stream Blues as his included song?
Well, at least I’d take comfort knowing I could beat him up either way.

HWYR if we got a Deluxe Mii Swordfighter costume of Nightmare from Soul Calibur with his theme (Raise Thy Sword) as the song?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That'd be... um.... uh... OK, then???

HWYR if when the ARMS fighter releases, there were datamined files labelled "isaac", "jill", "crash", "pokey" and "rayman" - and they ended up being Isaac from Binding of Isaac, Jill from Drill Dozer, Crash from Crash N' The Boys: Street Challenge, the Mario enemy Pokey and a human version of Ray the Flying Squirrel?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
That'd be... um.... uh... OK, then???

HWYR if when the ARMS fighter releases, there were datamined files labelled "isaac", "jill", "crash", "pokey" and "rayman" - and they ended up being Isaac from Binding of Isaac, Jill from Drill Dozer, Crash from Crash N' The Boys: Street Challenge, the Mario enemy Pokey and a human version of Ray the Flying Squirrel?
I’d be immeasurably confused (also, I think their code names would be more along the lines of Sun, Sandwich, Whoa, Spank and Limbs).

HWYR if we got a Spirit Event based off FFVIIR?

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
it'd be neat, i'll take anymore ff representation i can get

HWYR if a power stone character got in smash

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
reasonably happy, we really need some more new stages, so i wouldn't mind this as long as they make the returning ones count

on that note, HWYR if stardust speedway from sonic cd made it as a stage

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I'd be happy there's more Classic rep, but I'd just wish it was for a better game.

HWYR if FP2 consisted of:

Spring Man
Waluigi
Ashley
Captain Syrup
Rudy the Clown
Dr. Crygor
Wouldn't exactly be happy, since it would seem like Wario series bias.
HWYR if we got a Melee-esque Adventure Mode instead of WoL?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Wouldn't care too much, not a big Kirby fan.

HWYR if, after the ARMS Fighter was released, a leak similar to the SNK leak occurred where Disney was listed as a copyright for Challenger Pack 7 - after a few weeks of waiting, a Nintendo Direct rolls around, at the end you see the iconic Ultimate flare, the screen turns to black and you hear this?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Wouldn't care too much, not a big Kirby fan.

HWYR if, after the ARMS Fighter was released, a leak similar to the SNK leak occurred where Disney was listed as a copyright for Challenger Pack 7 - after a few weeks of waiting, a Nintendo Direct rolls around, at the end you see the iconic Ultimate flare, the screen turns to black and you hear this?
I’d be bummed to the extreme.

HWYR if this right here was Ultimate’s Adventure Mode instead of WoL?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
It'd be cool but I'd rather it not have every single playable series in the base game.

HWYR if instead of Byleth, they played a trailer for the mystery fighter livestream that confirmed the "S.M.A.S.H." theory, showing the logos from said theory in order, then zoomed in on H and cut to this?

D

Deleted member

I would be hyped.

How would you react if the Arms rep recycled Kencineroar's trailer and revealed Fighter 7 is Scott Pilgrimm?

D

Deleted member

I would be hyped af.

HWYR if LEGO Mario got Smash Bros expansions.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would be happy.

HWYR if the Bull Shark from the Maneater game got into Smash as a fighter?
(WTF fighter like R.O.B or Piranha Plant.)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would be surprised but okay with it.

HWYR if Meta Knight had a triangle body in Smash instead of his roundness?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That'd be awesome!

HWYR if Jonesy and Steve were both added to Smash as two unique fighters in a single Challenger Pack - meaning to get Steve you must also have Jonesy and to get Jonesy you must also have Steve?

Top Bottom