• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would be happy that we are getting indie representation

HWYR if you saw Kirby wearing a flower on his head?
Flower.jpg

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I wouldn't care

let's try this again, HWYR if Nintendo ended E3 with a trailer showing a really cool animated F-Zero scene, then Captain Falcon jumps out his car to announce Nintendo called him up for a new game, but said he's on permanent retirement and decided to give the offer to someone else instead, followed by the true reveal of Clu Clu Land 2?

D

Deleted member

Personally, I think it would be nice, so I'd take it and applaud the devs.

HWYR if Smash Bros., bumped its rating from E to M?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would be surprised

HWYR if there was a double Smash reveal trailer that had Bandanna Dee and Poochy as newcomers?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My reaction wouldn't change in the slightest - just indifference.

HWYR if they released upgraded Sans-style Knuckles and Tails costumes, free for everyone who owns the old costumes? (but not replacing them either of course)

Hedgehugs

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-7897-0445-8488
As a huge Sonic fan, high approval. Definitely would use the Mii outfits more.

HWYR if you're current main got removed but they replaced them with your most wanted fighter?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
No more Mii Brawler, but we get Muddy Mole? I guess I'm game - I mostly main Brawler for the memes and I could easily live out those meme dreams again with the Swordfighter and Gunner.

HWYR if they added Paula as a Ness echo?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
No more Mii Brawler, but we get Muddy Mole? I guess I'm game - I mostly main Brawler for the memes and I could easily live out those meme dreams again with the Swordfighter and Gunner.

HWYR if they added Paula as a Ness echo?
Eh. Wouldn't mind.

HWYR if Sora was the 3rd part character in the base game of Ultimate instead of :ultsimon::ultrichter:, to promote KH3?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Depends on what his spirits are - if his spirits were just KH characters I'd be disappointed, but if they straight up had the guts to imply an eldritch deity killed Mike Wazowski and forced his soul to possess a Jigglypuff I'd be amazed

HWYR if there was a Bubsy spirit board event?

JoZerp

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 6326 4459 2403
Gonna play any beach game with pink marshmallow.

HWYR if Mario is deleted in next ssbu patch?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Since I don't care so much for Greninja, I would be fine

HWYR if Chell from the Portal series was featured in Fighters Pass 2?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'd be cool with that.

HWYR if instead of making a Smash 7, Sakurai made a Smash spin-off staring cartoon and anime characters, with an equally as big roster as Ultimate (albeit starting small and expanding through DLC) and only Pikachu and Mewtwo returning?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I'd be cool with that.

HWYR if instead of making a Smash 7, Sakurai made a Smash spin-off staring cartoon and anime characters, with an equally as big roster as Ultimate (albeit starting small and expanding through DLC) and only Pikachu and Mewtwo returning?
Ehh....not sure.

HWYR if there was an isekai anime where the guy who gets transferred to another world meets to big burly guys who are initially paranoid about him?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I don't know what that has to do with Smash - but I don't like anime so I wouldn't care

HWYR if the next King of Fighters had Mai Shiranui transition into Mito Shiranui, a trans man, with him being added as a cameo to Ultimate's KOF Stadium stage?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I don't know what that has to do with Smash - but I don't like anime so I wouldn't care

HWYR if the next King of Fighters had Mai Shiranui transition into Mito Shiranui, a trans man, with him being added as a cameo to Ultimate's KOF Stadium stage?
I’d welcome a trans character in the KOF series…but-without sounding insensitive-I don’t wanna force it to fill a bare-minimum quota (looking at you, Onward).

How would you react if Darkrai replaced :ultlucario: as Brawl’s Gen 4 rep, and was a major antagonist in the Subspace Emissary?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would be surprised but would go along with it.

HWYR if the Dark Emperor from Find Mii was a fighter in Smash?

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I would think any character is possible at that point.

HWYR if we got a pure Legend of Zelda fighter pass?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would be happy. (If it has CD-I Ganon from Faces of Evil and a Guardian from Breath of the Wild.)

HWYR if we got Dedede's Castle as a stage?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would be happy.

HWYR if we had a sequel to Banjo-Kazooie's trailer with Shake King from Wario Land as a newcomer?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That'd be awesome as long as it got Misc. music and not Mario Kart music.

HWYR if they made a trailer that makes you think it'd be another FE character, but it's actually Waluigi - and at the end of the trailer he asks the false newcomer "who's mad now?"

Perkilator

Smash Legend
That'd be awesome as long as it got Misc. music and not Mario Kart music.

HWYR if they made a trailer that makes you think it'd be another FE character, but it's actually Waluigi - and at the end of the trailer he asks the false newcomer "who's mad now?"
This, but with Waluigi.

HWYR if your main went out biking on a cloudy day, not realizing that it would rain less than half an hour later?

Top Bottom