• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your best Marth moments?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Lol, the mindgames of making people laugh at you charging up fsmash and then accidentally presing control stck to the side so you move into tipper range?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Anytime I land a successful shield break. Those moments are awesome. Free KO!

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
Now buddy, I never said he was a good Meta Knight haha, he was using Mach Tornado to get back onstage (don't ask me why lol) and by some crazy act of some divine powers- he landed on the F-Smash tipper.

No logic, no skill, no data. Just pure, sheer, dumb luck. :laugh:

feardragon64

Smash Champion
******* says I suck and asks to play a 1v1 1 stock match(lol, I just didn't want to make people wait). I 0% combo'd him since he went wolf 6 seconds into the match.

zippo074

Smash Cadet
Tipping a fully charged F-Smash on a Meta Knight to win the game :chuckle:
Lol nice. I went on brawl anybody mode on wi-fi, and they had a taunt party, I joined in to kinda "blend in" then, while sonic was in his "You're to slow!" taunt, I tipped a charged (not fully charged) shield breaker. It was hilarious... They beat on me until I spammed my down taunt. :(

Umby

Smash Master
Vs. My friend's Lucas on Battlefield:

- Grab
- Fthrow
- Grab
- Fthrow
- Dtilt
- Dtilt
- Grab
- Fthrow
- SH Fair
- DJ Dair (Meteor)

On his third stock.

Smash Apprentice
Anytime people edgegrab w/o invincibility frames and just sit there. I run up and sh dair them, shooting them off at an unholy angle. Too bad no one in their right mind hangs around on ledges for extended periods of time (luckily, however, there is a substantial portion of the smash population not in their right mind).

SpookyGhost

Smash Cadet
I don't know about best moment, but killing somebody with an up throw is always hilarious.
Or spamming counter an entire match and winning...

Or like...doing that one "glitch" where you do a Dolphin Slash onto the ledge and do another instantly, which usually brings you into the air hitting nothing, but it looks cool.

Hype

Smash Lord
Im playing my friend's falco. final stock we are both 100% + in damage. Im putting mad shield pressure on and I decide to take a risk, I go for a shield breaker. He perfect Shields my shield breaker and I get Usmashed and lose.

It was awsome.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Getting off both a dthrow to tipped cstick fsmash, then after that fthrow to tipped fsmash is too good. I even followed one of them off once with a dair spike.

DUB

Smash Lord
Havent been playing him for more than a week but I was playing on Port Town for fun and he got trapped and he hit the road on the bottom bounced up i Dair spiked him down....he popped back up and i dair spiked him down....he popped back up and i dair spiked him down............he didnt pop back up :laugh:

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
damage was at 135% and i was trying to come back to the stage. a friend's ike tries to hit me with his f-air and i hit him with dolphin slash ; stage spiked and 3-stocked him:psycho:

nickcrapy7

Smash Rookie
the time i ko´d a wolf at 0% for the win by doing a double f-air to f smash to n air, he was behind me so the n air stage spiked him while i hapily grabed the ledge .... lol

VietGeek

Smash Hero
How can a tournament become that unorganized?
As in the results may never be posted up because they had to print out the brackets, then they screw it up so some people weren't on it so one guy had to fix it by hand then...

let's just say it was tiring. <_<

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
We know Megavitamins, we know.

Hence why I say 5 is our spiritual number.

I've placed 5th with Marth in the last two local tournaments I've been to.

I placed 7th in a national one and my chi has been out of whack since.

g2g4l

Smash Apprentice
Me and this ness were going at it and one stock each he was at like 45% and he edge guards with a PK flash and i get the counter just right and it kills him...B-E-A-UTIFUL

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
i was having this great edge hog battle. I di a back air, used my second jum to catch up, and used dancing blade off the stage. sure i died but it was just baller.

Nightshine

Smash Journeyman
My friend and I were fighting with smash balls on and he was playing as Ike. I used Marths final smash and it hit him but he used Ikes aether move at the right movement and got super armor but once he came back down from it I grabbed him, hit him like 10 times then threw him up to his death lol.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I was fighting this guy on Wi-Fi and he was TL and I was Marth on Smashville, and I ledge-camped for an entire stock and ended up killing him while only taking like 10-15% damage, but I ended up losing because I'd already SD'ed and gotten killed once, and I was at like 90% when he was at 0%, but it was fun.

Top Bottom