• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main...

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Nothing would change. Although I'd get a cool hat.

And I'll bet those Marth mains are gonna regret using him if this really happened.

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
Wow nice question If I were to wake up as Dark Link I would mostly practice my swordsman ship in the wilderness and my projectiles. I would also increase better stealth for my self similar to an assassin as well as signing my self up for some stealth operation for Americas covert OPS division for stealth. Plus I would try to dunk (Im close to and I'm a soph its interesting)

thekingsdinner666

Smash Apprentice
I'd be completely the same except I'd be a pirate with with a green jump suit who runs around catching fish and shooting arrows and whittling trees with my sword which used to belong to an old man.

PsytricSword

Smash Cadet
I would be a lonley little boy. =O I would search for Ness and become best frwendz. ahha. Then I'd find that dog (what's his name? I called him Boney .__.)

YOSH! I can fly with my PK THUNDAH! And I can create my own fireworks. =)

Kiyuzoh

Smash Cadet
I don't know because the drugs would make me forget anything that happens throughout the day. Also, pimpin' Daisy wouldn't be too bad, I suppose.

_Sync_

Smash Apprentice
For starters, I'd have the spikey blue hair that I always wanted. I guess I would start by honing my sword skills and read up on "leading an army for dummies" because I have poor leadership skills. But in the end, I'd get the girl (not really but I'll make it so).

Edit: I'll also change my catchphrase "I fight for my friends" to "There's no sympathy for the dead"

finalark

SNORLAX
I would start setting things on Fire. Then I would start digging through my backpack to see what this kid carries around.

6tails

Smash Cadet
I'd overload the citys power grid with PK Thunder. Then when everyone goes out into the streets and stares at me liek their gonna gang up, I use Captain Falcon's "Come On, Show Me Ya Moves" taunt lol.

Meccs

@Meccs_
If it can refer to moves that aren't in Brawl:
PSI Teleport to random places.

if not:
SMAAAASH!! some baseballs, then look in awe at PKT, and hit people with it (and ocassionally, myself)

Cenedar

Smash Ace
I would wake up, look at my paws, then go out onto the quad, attracting all sorts of odd stares as I sit and meditate on aura, nature, life and death, and pretty much the existence of anything. This would be followed by me charging an Aura Sphere and blowing up a lamp post. I would laugh as the smoking wreckage fell to the ground. And if anyone tried to hit me for it, hello Double Team/Ninja death.

OR

I would tie my bandanna around my spiky blue hair, pick up my huge-*** sword and go around to people saying "Mine is bigger than yours." If they get annoyed, what're they gonna do? I'm hefting a giant sword. You don't mess with me.

OR

I'd need to change my underwear.

Earthbound Zero

Smash Journeyman
I would find a meteor had landed outside my house, and end up going on a journey to strengthen my new psychic powers with friends I meet along the way.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Nothing would really change much, except I'm now short. I already have a sword, a mask, and a battleship.

Alzi

Smash Master
Hmm if i woke up as my main hey....

I would probally bomb every island i saw and make a huge pirate crew with other toon links to hunt down metaknights.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I would go back to sleep because I live a carefree life sailing the seas. =)

Splice

Smash Hero
id wake up, make breakfast with B
then id go to work keeping out the mole infestation with Dsmash
then my other job, looking after the manholes with Dtilt
then my other job, diving for treasure with Usmash
and then i would kill bugs with pesticide (my OTHER job) with A
then, get somebody to shoot me 3 times to fill my bucket for later use,
when i return home i will get a 7 with my across B, and the Fsmash the apple that comes out,
So i could have some kind of boiled apple on a stick for dinner.
Then i'd practice juggling ping pong balls with Uair, before going to sleep.
And on Sundays, I'd call a friendly ROB and Brawl each other, and other fun stuff, because ROBs would get on well with GaWs, IMO.

Project D

Smash Journeyman
hmm...cut some wood with my sword, then use Eruption (Neutral B) to make a decent fire to keep warm. the cape doesn't really help much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom