• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

flying man

Smash Rookie
depending on my main I would either put on my cape and act all dramatic and menacing in my gigantic flying ship, beat up some hippies with some PSI or demand that everyone shows me their moves.

Zephron

Smash Ace
After falling over because my head is the same size and weight of my body, I would finally get the strength to stand up, then I would eat breakfast and then PKT myself to school.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I'd wonder why:

a. I have a tail
b. I can no longer speak english and instead only speak "Pikachu"
c.I have the ability to produce electricity

Wake up, go outside, start to fly up and up...
And after hours of flying around I'd finally land and start using my Dimensional Cape to teleport around people while saying "Fight me!".

I'd also begin to wonder why my mask covers the whole front of my new face/body.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Lucario: I'll make random people watch the power of the aura.
Wolf: I'll ask people if they are scared and I'll not let people do things.

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
Must.... defeat.... Giygassssss.....

And I would rescue Paula....

And I would yell all my techniques!!! PK SUNDAAA! PK FAIA!!! PK CROSS!!

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
I would backhand people I don't like, then fire an aura sphere at anyone who calls me a dog.

Noxous

Smash Rookie
I'd go to random peoples houses, break their pottery, rob them when they are in the same room.
After that, I would beat up a chicken thinking it would die and drop some cash, but then I would be ***** by his friends, after a failed attempt to reach the nearest building.
As I lie motionless on the brink of death, one of my fairies would get out of it's bottle and heal me at about 25% of what I should be.
Then, I would travel all over the country to gather about 129 lbs worth of stuff.
I would then go find a magic sword to go kill an arab guy.

EDIT:
I would go around asking people to show their moves, but because of my accent I get slaped because they thought I was asking for them to flash me.
I would also go to the doctors for my check-up.
When he would check my reflexes, I would accidentally knee him in the face with lightning coming out.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Pikachu - Throw away my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game.
Snake - Watch as I rapidly age into Old Snake and die.
ZS Samus - Don't ask.
Pit - Personally ask Nintendo why they haven't made a new Kid Icarus game.

princessofsmash

Smash Cadet
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Earth, Milky Way, Unive
Samus Aran: take advantage of the Varia suit and my gunship and just shoot the heck outta everything.
Pikachu: because i can get away with being so darn cute.
Mario: wonder why i had a sex change.
Link: i'd go nuts
Toon Link: i'd go even more nuts
Bowser: i can finally breath fire
Metaknight: i have a cape that turn into wings?.... awesome....
Kirby: be a pain in the butt by mimicking everybody else
Luigi: wonder why i had a sex change and the coolest taunt ever. ( hoo, ha, he, heh, hoo; BANG BANG! )
Zelda: one of the most beautiful dresses that i ever wore.
Peach: just being so darn peachy.
D.K. : bangin' the ground
Diddy Kong: IMA FIRIN MAH PEANUTS!!!!!
Zero Suit Samus: goshdarnit im purdy.

Karasuman

Smash Rookie
:kirby2: Wonder why i look like pink ball
then i'd go eat something and go back to sleep

and when i wake up again i'd go eat something
then eat something more...
and then i would.... eat something
umm... can i stop now?

Chuz

Smash Cadet
If I was CF when I woke up I'd probably look for people to combo IRL, unless I'm Brawl Falcon, in that case I would be useless, it wouldn't matter what I did.

_Pope_

Smash Cadet
after getting over having a ******, i would grapple beam my clock to my bed to turn the alarm off faster. once learning how to walk with a super futuristic suit, I would go out and methodically test out every weapon in the back yard. then i would go to new york by train just so that everyone could see my kick *** suit, step out of the station, and grapple beam around the city.

oh, and i would definitely go into morph ball. I mean common, everyone wants to know how that works

princessofsmash

Smash Cadet
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Earth, Milky Way, Unive
after getting over having a ******, i would grapple beam my clock to my bed to turn the alarm off faster. once learning how to walk with a super futuristic suit, I would go out and methodically test out every weapon in the back yard. then i would go to new york by train just so that everyone could see my kick *** suit, step out of the station, and grapple beam around the city.

oh, and i would definitely go into morph ball. I mean common, everyone wants to know how that works
you flippin rock....

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
Lets see, I'd probably use brain powuhs to slam my alarm clock on a wall, have some fun with my PSI abilites, then go make some money by healing people with PSI Lifeup

Ult

Smash Cadet
First Id wonder why Im round and pink. After that I would go eat random people and objects to see what powers I get. Then after a long day of getting stupid boring people powers I would eat like 5 million Big Macs and go to sleep.

superkid

Smash Cadet
wonder why im a wolf and go eat some chickens, then harass all people i hate (only 1 lol) then i would check out girls like i normally do with my friends and then i would go in my space ship and collect food to eat after i morf back yay:D

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I would wake up floating out the window. Suprised, I reach out with my stubby pink hands in a feeble attempt to grip the window sill. Dispite my decent grabbing ability, my hands relinquish the ledge and I continue to float into the morning air.

To my horror I see electrical lines in my uncharted flight path. I begin to muster all of my horrizontal directional influence and clear the hazzard unscathed.

I am light as a balloon and cannot stop my high altitude climb. I simply rest and enjoy the flight.

As I get higher, the air pressure gets lower and lower. As an uneven air pressure builds inside me, I begin to rapidly expand. Then suddenly as I pass through the top blast box...... pop!

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
make my way to the next castle in hopes i'll find a clumsy good-for-nothing princess who can't do grade 5 math. During my journey i hit my head on bricks for passageways and question marked blocks for mushrooms. Step on goombas and koopas and use their shells as weapons and dodge bullets with eyes on them and up and down green tunnels anddodge random fire balls from a lava pit and then jump over a big koopa and touch an axe whichthen magically causes the brdige to break and a wall to open up on the right risking my life jsut to save yet ANOTHER ****** with a polka dotted white cap.

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
Shiek: I'd go outside and just go up on a tree and just watch the sky or something. If someone trys to **** with me and make fun of whether I'm a guy or girl they'd get a face full of needles!

Falco: I'd be shocked that i'm a bird that can't fly, but on the bright side I'd have a sweet laser pistol. I would then go outside to try it out and my new speed ability (Falco Illusion). After that I'd try out my sweet Arwing.

link2702

Smash Champion
Pit: go outside, jump high into the sky, fly around a bit with a new pair of wings

then Grab my magic bow/duel sword and start firing arrows around like mad and having complete control over where I want em to go.

Sonic: Trade in my car, cuz I won't need it anymore, run around everyone in the blink of an eye, and then roll into a ball and spin around at high speeds all over the city, without getting dizzy at all(seriously, how on earth can sonic do that? you'd think as fast as he spins around he'd get dizzzy as hell)

oh and just be generally more badass and cool then everyone else.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
Just so long as you don't fly to the sun. That would make your series (Kid Icarus) very aptly named.

Top Bottom