• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
Peach - find a cucumber
Bowser - become a pyro
Game and Watch - hit the A button rapidly while watching pron
Wario - open up a gas station
Snake - blow **** up
MK - take my anti-seizure medication
Ganondorf - remove the sword from my anus and use the **** thing!
Ice Climbers - umm wtf is this ugly ***** doing here?

G&W X

Smash Cadet
I would make a sausage breakfast
or
Take over the world with vegetable people
or
Eat some pasta and knock out Luigi.....
or
See a Triforce on my hand and wonder how it got there
or
Eat as much as possible and still feel full...

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Falco:

Throw someone at the ground and start shooting him, then pick him up and do it again...and again...

And find a cliff to do that toward and eventually kick him in the stomach down off of it....ignoring gravity and catching the ledge afterwards.

MaxThunder

PM Support
I'd **** you all, for i will have just realized that i am the dark lord witha sword that I refuse to use. That is all.
yeah... and you got it up your ***...

i would go "hey i got a sword omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg... uh... i can speak japanese omgomgomgomg" and then go babling about random stuf in japanese while cutting down plants...

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
I'd wake up and think holy crap I've got boobs what happened? AND WHERE'S HE GONE? OH GOD!!! THE WORLD IS NO LONGER MY URINAL. lol

sammy p

Smash Lord
if i was luigi:
wow... nothing wud be different!! i gess u cud say i really AM luigi!! lol

jigglypuff:
wow.... i wud sing nonstop and if peopl fall asleep during my beautiful music i will write on their face with permanant marker, then hide behind a tree till they wake up and find out wat i did to thenm... then laf hysterically!!! lol and then sing to someone else!

toon link:
swing my sword around until i randomly hit something.... or someone! >:-D

Sieguest

Smash Master
First I would run into bro's room to see if he became midgetized
Then I'd beat him with my new found mallet...
then we'd put on parkas and go climb Mt. Everest in record time!

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Seeing as how I main Jigglypuff I'd probably go back to sleep, have a nice healthy rest! Then I'd ponder about HOW I got transformed into Jigglypuff (I can't learn Transform lol) plus maybe level up and become a better Pokemon. But if this was SMASH, I would sing, sleep, and kill people who got in my way!

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
I'd have to escape from all of the confused people, who would see a giant question mark.

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
I'd wake up, have some nice breakfast prepared by my adorable little servants. Then I'd get kidnapped during teatime. I'll snoop around my kidnapper's castle to give clues to the ugly fat guy saving me. Then after I'm rescued, I'll give the dirty old middle-aged plumber a kiss on the cheek. After that's all done with, I go back home to my castle and take a niiice bubble bath and go to bed. Repeat.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
You definately see me fly EVERYWHERE shooting things w/ a pretty bow, and summoning little midjet soliders to annoy the hell out of people.

MoukoNeko

Smash Rookie
I'd give myself a hug, because Lucas is absolutely adorable. <3 Then I'd be freaked out about becoming a boy, and wonder why I didn't become one of my other three mains. (Lucario, Samus, and Sheik)

S

smash brawl player 99021

Have my Pikmin go fetch me food. Then add some hydraulics to my gold plated ship ^_^

hottempered

Smash Rookie
I'd pull my motorcycle out and just drive around, and do an awesome road trip, or I'd use my super sonic speed to travel all over the world.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
It's not clear even to me if I have incest with my brother Claus. I shoot red fireball at people that annoy me also i have boobs and a tight blue suit to show off to people that DON'T annoy me <3 *wink wink*. I fart a lot and ride my motorcycle to work.

Holy hell I hope this NEVER happens.

ZettaKuma

Smash Cadet
Kirby-
I would go to Wispy Woods and unleash my uncontrollable urge to be a cannibal.

Ness-
I would pick up where EarthBound left off, getting therapy.

Wolf-
YIFF!

migas140

Smash Rookie
I would float a bit and take naps in top of people so I could blast them with the nuclear power of my sleep.

NNID
Budget_Player
Snake - see if the rumors about my utilt are true (^^), then go torch my school
Luigi - go torch my school
Bowser - go torch my school, eat Philipp alive
Metaknight - torch my school err... 'nado my school? :V

Top Bottom