• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

you ungrateful *******s, post here: Lucario General Chat v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
i dunno, I haven't played brawl in a long time. Is he new to the scene?

Top Deck is more casual than GW I think. GW is the "main" weekly, and has a better venue than Top Deck...but Top Deck is where all the cool people go lol. The turnout isn't very big...around 30, but I hear GW isn't that big either, ever since the move from PnT to GW the monday weeklies have suffered due to GW's location and Vegas scene being relatively young and not having cars to get to that side of town.

What part of Vegas/Henderson are you? If you're close, it wouldn't hurt to check out. I'm there almost every week as my bros tend to go there often.

Also, they have melee and blazblue, something GW doesn't have :p
I'm in Northwest Las Vegas. Kind of near Alliante. It's a place called Lynbrook. GW seems like a better venue than PnT was from what I've heard. They at least give out the prizes in cash (instead of store credit). They also have a big arcade, which is pretty cool.

Browny

Smash Hater
No need to do that. Just dont give them any responses and theyll give up this game of theirs real quick.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Exactly which boards have they invaded anyway? I dont see any place Being trolled By Ham-Ham fans.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
lol luk at meeee, I iz a kewt Hamstur!

Wat Da hell phil. I just woke up and the first thing i saw is a zombie-rat rofl.

Edit read the prescribed threads. Oh my God they've really taken over.... And Phil joined them....... **** this **** don't let those freaks come here!!!!!!!! they'll ruin everything!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Wat Da hell phil. I just woke up and the first thing i saw is a zombie-rat rofl.

Edit read the prescribed threads. Oh my God they've really taken over.... And Phil joined them....... **** this **** don't let those freaks come here!!!!!!!! they'll ruin everything!
Typical side effects of SCIENCE! include tooth decay/elongation, inflated/irritated eyes, loss of hair, sagging skin, and hysteria. SCIENCE! is not for everyone. Talk to your SCIENTIST! today to get your prescription! (if you're not a hamster of course).

Timbers

check me out
I'm in Northwest Las Vegas. Kind of near Alliante. It's a place called Lynbrook. GW seems like a better venue than PnT was from what I've heard. They at least give out the prizes in cash (instead of store credit). They also have a big arcade, which is pretty cool.
northwest being 30mins from charleston/decatur? Odd, lol.

PnT's venue sucked balls horribly, but it was in a nice and convenient location. GW, not so much.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Lucario @ life orb
adamant nature
252 attack 252 speed

close combat
crunch
swords dance
extreme speed

yum.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Typical side effects of SCIENCE! include tooth decay/elongation, inflated/irritated eyes, loss of hair, sagging skin, and hysteria. SCIENCE! is not for everyone. Talk to your SCIENTIST! today to get your prescription! (if you're not a hamster of course).

Phil you should play Tager with english voices in Blazblue.

j.d screams "THE POWER OF SCIENCE!" and you can fit 2 one super jump. [the 2nd is canceled but he still says it.]

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
I am currently looking for a secondary for my Lucario. My three main choices are Diddy Kong, Falco and Marth. I am just wondering which would cover the bad matchups for Lucario the best?

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
**** you and your nostalgia critic references.

On a side note, I'm learning Olimar for DK and DDD, two characters that I've been having trouble getting around with Lucario. I might need to learn someone else for Marth if I don't get the MU down though....

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
**** you and your nostalgia critic references.

On a side note, I'm learning Olimar for DK and DDD, two characters that I've been having trouble getting around with Lucario. I might need to learn someone else for Marth if I don't get the MU down though....
Marth is def. winnable for olimar as long as you abuse when marth has to kill.

Recover from below -> Jump + UpAir -> tether wilh olimar or else you will get *****.

Unless your braindead/don't know what an olimar is idk what else you'd need besides that lol.

@phil:Jin nyoro~n is amazing :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom