• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
One of the rules of multiples of 9 is that the digits of a number divisible by 9(i.e. any number gotten from the above calculations) added together equals 9
this

also: niiice @ Ocean

Xavier...oh man.

Down Right Fierce is a classic, no matter how old =D

All I could think of during that syntax/lexicon/semantics/etc discussion was SNL's Celebrity Jeopardy category Potent Potables.

That, and the accepted redundancy of "reiterate." (if you didn't know, you can just say iterate and it'll convey the same thing people commonly mean when they say reiterate)

.......am I cool now?

>_>

<_<

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
LOL awesome

and it's not that the teacher took it seriously, but you know how you always see these fantastic joke essays that get a zero grade and you say "man he shoulda gotten a ____ instead!"...well...this teacher happens to be freakin awesome

though I think my favorite note was "Not a real name"

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I get the feeling that no one is paying attention to the topic when we are seeing reposts of images posted only a single page away, or a few.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, maybe on this page, but you do see it often enough. Just thought I'd say something.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Starting to wonder if you dudes are talking about me

but even if you aren't, it's kind of ridiculous to get on dudes for accidentally reposting an image

I mean sheesh this is post 6717 in this thread. That is a lot of freaking posts. YLYL threads never last this long

Exdeath

Smash Master
Starting to wonder if you dudes are talking about me

but even if you aren't, it's kind of ridiculous to get on dudes for accidentally reposting an image

I mean sheesh this is post 6717 in this thread. That is a lot of freaking posts. YLYL threads never last this long
It's when someone re-posts an image that was within the last page or so, which someone did (the unfinished loading troll face).

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Don't take it personally, Winnar.

I've been frequenting the thread since it started, so I've seen several images get reposted. While that's not bad, the thing that gets me is the reposts of images that were posted not that far off beforehand.

Top Bottom