• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I need to see Inception REALLY bad apparently, judging by the sheer volume of these parody pics.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
OMG

inceptions pictures are too good, even if they are off 4chan

****ing post more

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I made a Starcraft joke/reference really early on in my summer history class. I wasn't particularly sure the teacher understood what I meant. Later, I had a paper on Buddha to write.

I got a C+ on my paper, and on the back he wrote
"I'm afraid you must construct more pylons..."

Purple

Hi guys!
I made a Starcraft joke/reference really early on in my summer history class. I wasn't particularly sure the teacher understood what I meant. Later, I had a paper on Buddha to write.

I got a C+ on my paper, and on the back he wrote
"I'm afraid you must construct more pylons..."
lololololol

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What is this moonspeak I don't understand?

I can't laugh if I don't understand.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Bad@$$*

Ridiculous filters. I bet I can say "homosexual **** party sex orgy" and not get censored. I just don't get it. I saw the word "m********e" go uncensored in Forum Games on the main boards. >_>

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
That Captain Planet one was absolutely spectacular. I thought it was just the first panel and figured "that's cute." Then I kept reading and laughed out loud. Too good

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

This made a lot of people lose in a different YLYL, so I figured hey why not, I'll post it here. :)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I still think this is kinda funny. Back when this movie came out, this one time on IMDB I got swamped with ads for it. And they all said it at the same time, so I screen cap'd it.

**** it was so long ago I used Internet Explorer? LOL

RUSSEL ****ING CROWE.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
True Story:

So Hungry Box is right, my writing is horrible!
I was playing Animal Crossing: Wild Word and I had to send a letter to my native American eagle friend, Amelia. She said that my writing was horrible, but she can sense what I wrote. fffff @_@ back to writing class.

and PeeWeee lives with me in Animal Crossing....Ffffffff >_<

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
True Story:

So Hungry Box is right, my writing is horrible!
I was playing Animal Crossing: Wild Word and I had to send a letter to my native American eagle friend, Amelia. She said that my writing was horrible, but she can sense what I wrote. fffff @_@ back to writing class.

and PeeWeee lives with me in Animal Crossing....Ffffffff >_<
You can't have neighbors move in with you. :/

Top Bottom