• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
See the problem I have with this... and I have had for the longest time.. is that it says girls require lots of time AND money.

"And" is the verbal equivalent of addition... not multiplication.

so:

girls = time and money
girls = time + money
time = money
girls = 2*money
money is the root of all evil (also incorrect, but whatevs)
money = sqrt(evil)
so...
girls = 2*sqrt(evil)

... doesn't make too much sense. I know I'm being too literal, but still. : (

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Wow guys.
This is not you rage you lose.

The pictures are supposed to be funny.

not talking to everyone recently... but the majority, yes.

Also: Hi Darrel. *waves*
To be more technical, "and" would be a logic-term in math and wouldn't really have an analogous operator. To be slightly less technical, if you're thinking probablisticly, and would be multiplication (i.e. what are the odds you pull a white AND a black ball from the urn?)

DJRome

Smash Hero
in fact, you are unaware of the uses of the word and

2 and 4 is 8
5 and 6 is 30

AND

we all know girls are a product of how much time we have to spend on them and how much we spend per unit time

dork

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
To be more technical, "and" would be a logic-term in math and wouldn't really have an analogous operator. To be slightly less technical, if you're thinking probablisticly, and would be multiplication (i.e. what are the odds you pull a white AND a black ball from the urn?)
Yes, I suppose probabilistically, it would be correct, but in no way is this a probability problem.

And yeah, it's just a logic term in programming, as well, but go read a word problem from like....3rd grade mathematics... every time they say "and", it means "+".

in fact, you are unaware of the uses of the word and

2 and 4 is 8
5 and 6 is 30
the multiplication of 2 and 4 is 8... but 2 and 4 is not 8.

social test: go ask somebody who does not know of this conversation, "2 and 4 is what?" and see what they say.

geez why am I debating this? you hit the dork thing on the head.

um...

I'm lame...

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
money is good and evil dependin on the way u use it.....for example:

i buy ur mom a beamer for her b-day....happy

the next day i pay a hit man to kill her...evil

for a women to be happy u need to give her about 16 hrs a day includein sleepin next to her...and u need to take her places..or else she will say we dont go no where u always hang out wit ur friends (when clearly u havent seen ur friends in weeks) and u never have time for me....and u try to argue but u never win because as men we like to make sense out of what we sayin where a women dont givea fu.ck and what she says and ur jus so mad u jus quit because a women can TALK FOR DAYS and when she is on her period u better fake that ur in a coma or sumthin....jus sayin

Top Bottom