• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Lol the 13 year old brawl players were on the lookout for brawl bashing like always. Better tell mommy. There really should be one thread on swf for brawl vs melee. It would be less likely for this **** to happen and us melee players could finally gather up all the brawl players in one place and drop a giant bomb on them. We would get a nobel peace prize for ridding the world of a bunch of uneducated 13 year olds who will never amount to anything.

Problem mods?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
RoneBlaster = Renablade?

also chilll mannn, we had too much BvM3 matches here already lol

Purple

Hi guys!
Lol the 13 year old brawl players were on the lookout for brawl bashing like always. Better tell mommy. There really should be one thread on swf for brawl vs melee. It would be less likely for this **** to happen and us melee players could finally gather up all the brawl players in one place and drop a giant bomb on them. We would get a nobel peace prize for ridding the world of a bunch of uneducated 13 year olds who will never amount to anything.

Problem mods?
What ?

Yo stop trying so hard lol.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

Problem mods?
I loled.

Stupid Melee player.

:039:

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Problem mods?
I like how Melee players are just 8 year olds...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol I like how you two(expected even) made reaction posts at like, the same time.

I hope this mess stops before I start enjoying it. Heh.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Edit: Mike G, you know you love all of the messes we make together. :D

Hey Xaltis, what's Melee spelled backwards?

Player-3

Smash Hero
hey just because i'm a 13 year old brawl player doesn't mean i won't amount to anything sometimes i dream of being an astronaut so that i can have 5 jumps like metaknight

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol damn it. Why the heck did someone start up the melee vs brawl bull **** again? This stuff is getting old already.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
We are actually. We arent 13 and have some smeblance of common sense and dont all bicker with eaxh other about little ****. Also our best comeback isnt "******" make sure u wear ur sonic gear to school todayso the cool kids can beat the **** out of you like normal

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I love getting infracted for protecting my community when someone **** talks my game.

inb4omgnoyoujusttroll.

and mc-killa, Xaltis never said that Brawl was bad. He said Melee players don't only play their game and enjoy it because all they do is ***** about Brawl.

I'm sorry Brawl is better but you guys don't need to get all buttmad about it.

Oh and *posts picture so it'll deter the mods away from infracting me by making them think i have something good to contribute.* I can do it too Mc-killa

:039:

Top Bottom