• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Laijin

Smash Hero
Sure thing Jamaal. We had a new guy decide to come to one of spsu's smashfests, and this was around the time of Apex2. As a joke, I had hyped up "Apex$2", which was going to be a $2 mini-tournament for those who weren't able to make it to Apex2. I was in that "mango ******" posting mood, so I was like...

It was something like that, I can't really remember.

That part of the thread was bolded in red, and after that, the main part of the thread was posted:

This thread was created under the assumption that only my smasher friends would see the thread. We're all used to words like "****" and stuff... but I was dumb to think that new players wouldn't check the thread either v_v

Well, I got really unlucky, because one of these new players was a 15 year old with an over-protective mother, so she checked everything he did (without his knowledge, from what I understood).

She checked the SPSU thread, and she called me the day of the smashfest before I left.

She was like "Hi, my son is going to the "SMASH"fest, and I was just wondering what this is all about."

"Oh.. we're just getting together to play super smash brothers, and we usually play all night"

"Uh huh... so what's this about "****"..?"

*derp* "um... that's just a common term we use in the community.. it's supposed to be for fun and nothing serious at all"

"Ok, and what about Melee and Brawl sex time.. HMMM??"

*facedesk* "All of that is just a joke ma'am. The smash community is known to be the friendliest gaming community and we're very respectful and accepting of anyone. We just play video games and have a good time" (LOL bad choice of wording)
(this probably sounded really gay to her or something)

"Mhmm.. Ok. I just want to make sure my child is going to be safe. You sound trusting, so I'll let him go to the smashfest. Please just don't let him know that I've been snooping around and that I gave you a call"

"Yes ma'am, you can trust me"

So basically:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

just be smart about what you say.

I lost.
lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Guys, weren't you just reading a few pages back?

Jeeze, way to totally ignore the point...tsk tsk tsk

:troll: :dazwa:

Top Bottom