• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Purple

Hi guys!
lol I thought that vid was hilarious!

Some mod is obv butthurt.

lol pun?
I am quite butthurt =(.

I thought the video was funny. Yes it's parenting, but it's some child getting beaten. The slamming video was fake, this is real and not all children are parented that way or want to see it.

Plus it's censor dodging.

Pi

Smash Hero
I am quite butthurt =(.

I thought the video was funny. Yes it's parenting, but it's some child getting beaten. The slamming video was fake, this is real and not all children are parented that way or want to see it.

he hit him like 5 times with a belt over his clothing

seriously?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I am quite butthurt =(.

What a stupid ****ing call.
he hit him like 5 times with a belt over his clothing

seriously?
THANK YOU!

It's like mods want to chill on certain things then at other times, they act like it's someone disrespecting their religion. Smmfh.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
think, stop being a ****ing ******, you know what hes talking about

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
What a stupid ****ing call.

THANK YOU!

It's like mods want to chill on certain things then at other times, they act like it's someone disrespecting their religion. Smmfh.
not really..

mods cant police the thread 24/7 so obv somethings will get by them.

Purple

Hi guys!
lol, says the guy who couldn't handle being a mod for more than two months.

What did you mod again? D3? Isn't that like 10 threads?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
OHH you're talking about serinLOL

i was getting ready to come over ur crib and throw a snowball at u lol

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Cool dude. Brings up something that has absolutely nothing to do with this.

@Mike - I understand that, but that doesn't mean that can't go to a previous page in a thread.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey.

Moderators gonna mod.

The only thing you can do is take it to Forum Support.

:/

Purple

Hi guys!
OHH you're talking about serinLOL

i was getting ready to come over ur crib and throw a snowball at u lol
looool

@serin
Nah, you see I can understand Kniht saying something dumb is okay because I've had run ins with him before. I'll just ignore it after a while

You on the other hand, are someone who -should- be respected for doing duties as a mod, and you can't even follow directions like not posting videos or images of profanity or anything inappropriate (such as violence). So I thought I'd put you on blast and tell people how incompetent you are at handling a simple job.

btw, that infraction was for censor dodging, yet you're talking about the whipping. Can you not read either? That would explain why you don't follow rules

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
It's a ****ing YLYL thread. In a social forum. Full of censor dodging videos.

And I was a fine mod. I just didn't want people up my *** 24/7 because of their opinions of me at that time. Sue me.

Purple

Hi guys!
It's a ****ing YLYL thread. In a social forum. Full of censor dodging videos.

And I was a fine mod. I just didn't want people up my *** 24/7 because of their opinions of me at that time. Sue me.
This is what I hate about social boards. People think "oh it's social, so i can get away with ****". There are still rules here, it's just lightened in comparison.

Sounds like people didn't like you, WERE YOU WHERE THE HATED LIE?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
This is what I hate about social boards. People think "oh it's social, so i can get away with ****". There are still rules here, it's just lightened in comparison.

Sounds like people didn't like you, WERE YOU WHERE THE HATED LIE?

I hate how we can't just use curse words. We do it all the time in person. There's LITERALLY no difference.

Purple

Hi guys!

I hate how we can't just use curse words. We do it all the time in person. There's LITERALLY no difference.
By we, you mean you do it all the time in person.

It's for safety, not all of us are +18, not all of us cuss, not all of us have our own computers, and not all of us are able to surf the web without being monitored by our parents. Brawl, Melee, and other Nintendo games we play are rated E for everyone, so the site also should be accessible by everyone, regardless of views or age.

It does suck though.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
By we, you mean you do it all the time in person.

It's for safety, not all of us are +18, not all of us cuss, not all of us have our own computers, and not all of us are able to surf the web without being monitored by our parents. Brawl, Melee, and other Nintendo games we play are rated E for everyone, so the site also should be accessible by everyone, regardless of views or age.

It does suck though.

HOWS IT FOR SAFTEY??? lolololol

Ah **** that curse word just damaged my body XDDDDDDDD

PRETTY SURE parents won't check your smashboards and if they do its your fault for leaving your account logged in.

And im PRETTY SURE Brawl is rated T for Teen not E.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Okay, the rules are lightened. I could understand censor-dodging in anywhere other than a social board because I can see it being like a press conference for smashers or w/e and that would be unprofessional. Speaking of unprofessional, way to personally attack me and making the assumption that I can't read.

And Xaltis took what I was gonna say. I know it doesn't take a rocket-scientist to tell what **** *** and ***** could mean, but in all reality, why does it matter if a video has swearing in it?

Purple

Hi guys!
Parents are willing to blame anything bad their children do or say on something besides their parenting.

So if their child is cussing and they ask where they learn it from and they for some reason say "Smashboards". We get in trouble.

Kind of like school shootings being blamed on music. Doesn't make sense, but it happens.

Purple

Hi guys!
We've actually had parents calling smashers about their use of the word **** in a thread.

Let me see if I can get him to talk about it right now.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No need.

I have spoken to several staff members. I also understand there's discussion on the subject in the staffer's shack, i think.

I've already expressed my discontent with its use. Just thought I'd bring up the hypocrisy there.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Okay, but that was a vidoe from an external site. It's not like SWF created the content. They could easily blame YouTube or MySpace instead for corrupt their poor little Sally.

EDIT: Lost @ Fudz.

Top Bottom