• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i know xaltis IRL and honestly i ****ing hate the kid man. hes always ****ing bouncing around, wearing hats, getting into mischief which leads to some serious trouble amongst friends later on, has the wierdest bluff troll face when ppl find out hes trolling and worst of all he likes brawl like wtf srsly. melee 4 lyf
lolol I'll kill you XD

Yo whens the next time you coming over? Saturday? YOU KNOW WE GOTTA BRAWL EVERY SATURDAY!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I lost to Mikes because it took me about 4 mins to get it and then I just died

mike I Owe you a hug at G6 if you still going

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
There's an arm attached to that butt.
The implication is that trolls only have those tools necessary to their existence. The trollface is actually just a vestigial face that has deformed into a puckish grimace. Trolls don't need any of the functions a face normally provides (not even eyes, since they don't really read your posts anyway). They need arms and hands to type, but little more, which is why they are so emaciated. The most notable feature is the enlarged buttocks, whose sole purpose is to constantly spew **** everywhere. The presence of all of this **** is meant to induce vomiting in the troll's victims. The troll eats the vomit through the anus, and produces more **** within the colon by removing anything beneficial from the vomit, before ****ting it all back out.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
The implication is that trolls only have those tools necessary to their existence. The trollface is actually just a vestigial face that has deformed into a puckish grimace. Trolls don't need any of the functions a face normally provides (not even eyes, since they don't really read your posts anyway). They need arms and hands to type, but little more, which is why they are so emaciated. The most notable feature is the enlarged buttocks, whose sole purpose is to constantly spew **** everywhere. The presence of all of this **** is meant to induce vomiting in the troll's victims. The troll eats the vomit through the anus, and produces more **** within the colon by removing anything beneficial from the vomit, before ****ting it all back out.
wow whoever made that pic is really smart to have thought of all this.

TommyG

Smash Rookie
Lol I dont try to troll. People just get mad when I post. I don't know why.

In before getting ignored like a boss ;-)

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
xaltis claims to be a troll while tommy g claims not be a troll yet they both say the same thing in situations

Top Bottom