• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Player-3

Smash Hero
this is why I love the smash community

also pic:

Snowpocalypse Day 4:

I'm beginning to seriously doubt the existence of a world without snow, maybe the snow has been here the whole time and we just haven't noticed it. Maybe the snow is really a reflection of ourselves...

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
well if you really want to remember that, I can pull the only thing I ever got banned for back : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2244194#post2244194

this was, by far, South Carolina's greatest victory - me and EverlastingYay went on a ****ing rampage of FC3 crew battle quotes. No real need to read most, just pages 2-4 or so just look at when me and Yay post and then the in-betweens lmao

the funniest thing about this, is the mod, Mic, said I was being "racist" when he banned me for this. yeah. cause I was quoting KillaOR. derp. Oh and the variation of the n word with a at the end wasn't censored then >_>

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Man, that thread would have been made and placed on legendary status if Dylan did respond.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
"AHH!!! AHH WE GOT BLACK SMASHERS *****!!! -yeah!- YEAH BLACK SMASHERS WOOO!"

"THAT ***** MIKE IS GOINNNNN FAASST!!! DO IT FOR QUEENZ *****!! QUEENS!!!!"

"CHECK YOUR POCKETS SON! CHECK YOUR POCKETS SON!!!"

:'D

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
wow burningpyre, we posted this at the same time

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol tbh, you and Tommy G don't bother me...

but then again, I go to /v/ and /b/ often so I guess that explains my tolerance

Xaltis

Smash Hero
lol tbh, you and Tommy G don't bother me...

but then again, I go to /v/ and /b/ often so I guess that explains my tolerance
I like how every single person on this thread would love me, if they met me in person.

GERTY just really hates me for no reason I guess.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i know xaltis IRL and honestly i ****ing hate the kid man. hes always ****ing bouncing around, wearing hats, getting into mischief which leads to some serious trouble amongst friends later on, has the wierdest bluff troll face when ppl find out hes trolling and worst of all he likes brawl like wtf srsly. melee 4 lyf

Top Bottom