• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
a socially awkward person would likely find themselves in this situation very often

also
its a picture of a ****ing penguin no need to be particular about it

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
do you lick the dentists fingers when hes doing his thing with your teeth?

Sometimes i start licking my dentists fingers and stare deeply into his eyes. Usually he just shifts his fingers out of the way or says "stop that" but today he seemed to give up and i got a good lickin all up and down his fingers for a good 5 minutes.

= d

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'd probably get a sexual harassment lawsuit if I did that. My dentist is a lady.

Tenki

Smash Hero
i can almost GUARANTEE you will laugh at this. watch it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdRCXrr-XHo&feature=player_embedded

hurry before it gets removed
No idea wtf he's saying, but the beginning and end are bible verses, and that in mind, if it's one of those videos, I can only help but think of a friend of mine who's actually kind of like that in a culty thing and I just ಠ_ಠ'd. But anyway, that aside, I lold at this resemblance.

Top Bottom