• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Pi

Smash Hero
LMFAO
OMG THIS IS THE MOST THE THREAD HAS MADE ME LAUGH IN A LONG TIME

ty brawlers
lmfao
your ignorance humors me to no end

tw1n

Smash Champion
Wow sometimes I really wonder what would happen if all those people posting about how hard melee is had a chance to see a top level melee tournament... or even just a small local one!
Now tell me how hard melee is!!! Same for Brawl lol

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
99% of the internet pictures that have made me laugh the hardest in the past year would get me banned from this site.
90% of them would make at least 50% of the people who fellate the **** out of me whenever I post here, hate me forever.
50% of them would make at least 90% of said group hate me forever.
25% is the damage a non-stale fully charged shot does in Melee.
73% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Limeee

Smash Champion
99% of the internet pictures that have made me laugh the hardest in the past year would get me banned from this site.
90% of them would make at least 50% of the people who fellate the **** out of me whenever I post here, hate me forever.

4stocked

Dart!

Smash Master
you can also watch breast examination videos and see ****
or prostate exams and see some hairy anus'

none of which have any business being posted here

the thing i don't get is i seriously doubt you expect anything inappropriate to be posted in video form from youtube, yet you still try to make a problem out of it, why?

when videos were allowed, inappropriate videos being posted was never a problem.
the only reason they stopped allowing them was because the general consensus was that most of the video's didn't have you rolling on the floor.
which the same can be said for pictures

difference is when you've got people constantly saying 'that vid was lame, that vid was lame', which they did for pictures but got told off for it, it gets to the point where when a video doesn't make you laugh, it all the sudden then was a waste of 3:40 seconds of your life.

and i'm not sure if they briefed you on your duties of being a mod, but i don't think it included just sitting around in a YL:YL thread waiting for someone you don't like to post a link and then infracting them. seems like now that you may actually have to do some work you aren't liking that red name so much
QFT, you win the internet

Vts

Smash Champion
Be like me and try it any ways just cus the mods will laugh before banning me or removing my picture

but yeah can't post any of the really funny stuff

i'll try to keep it pg in here with my next few pictures but doubtful.

also might be some repeats from long ago sorry if it happens trying to avoid it

Wobbleffet

Top Bottom