• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I'm not gonna take that one down, since MikeG approved it.

[collapse=long-winded mode]But I didn't laugh at all. Just seems like someone who knew most people watching weren't going to understand what he was saying wanted to make a vid which would get a lot of youtube views. His face was kinda strange (I wonder what happened to his teeth and nose,) but I really hate watching those things where the guy is obviously doing it for the reaction of viewers. He keeps looking up at the cameraman (why is there a cameraman--who is not laughing--in the first place?) He pauses to think of other things to do. It's entirely faked, and that annoys me. I had the same reaction to the black guy talking about pokemon one.

Seriously if you're going to fake something at least practice it first, and stop checking yourself in the camera--if it doesn't turn out well you can rerecord it. You're trying too hard. Like me in this post.[/collapse]
I just don't want this to become a thread full of links to youtube pages. Post pics too.

Also, smh at Xalt and Tommy. At least y'all didn't do it with a mod this time *waits to get trolled, infraction button ready*

Purple

Hi guys!
Shown from FrozenHobo
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7P3QruF2k04?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7P3QruF2k04?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
cool. brawl won over melee in a gamefaqs poll.

congrats and all but all this is going to do is create another melee vs brawl **** storm

and in ylyl...my favorite thread..sigh

Top Bottom